Monster party

Eyes of yellow

Scales and feathers

Tails and tethers

Turn the lights off

Despair.thumb.jpg.569670c9acf529daa6afca24387b461a.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN KIDS

HERES SOME JUNKO BECAUSE SHE SCARES THE HELL OUTTA ME

(SORRY THAT THE QUALITY SUCKS, MY PHONE CAMERA WONT FOCUS PROPERLY???-)

• Eek! 1
  • Love 5

17 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Don't go in there

You'll become one

Freaky creature

Monster party

Eyes of yellow

Scales and feathers

Tails and tethers

Turn the lights off

Despair.thumb.jpg.569670c9acf529daa6afca24387b461a.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN KIDS

HERES SOME JUNKO BECAUSE SHE SCARES THE HELL OUTTA ME

(SORRY THAT THE QUALITY SUCKS, MY PHONE CAMERA WONT FOCUS PROPERLY???-)

happy halloween kat! also a very rad song choice 

• Like 1

If I could begin to be

Half of what you think of me

I could do about anything

I could even learn how to love

When I see the way you act

Wondering when I'm coming back

I could even learn how to love like you

-----------------

If I could begin to do

Something that does right by you

I would do about anything

I would even learn how to love...

516336535_LoveLikeYou.jpg.72e411c302694d3bb247dda190b77b6d.jpg

This is kinda a vent but also not really??? I just miss my sister srdtyugihu

Foxy can't talk as much as she used to be able to so I'm just waiting for her to get a chance, I guess

she's the person I'm closest to online and I love her a lot so i'm just kinda,,,sitting around and staring at Discord

and no, this isn't ship art-not every drawing of two characters being affectionate is ship art werstdfyg

I also don't think she has a nichesona or anything, so I just kinda took her dnd character and shoved it into a cat 🤷‍♂️

time to go draw even more stuff that I can just toss in here

• Sad 4

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

If I could begin to be

I could even learn how to love

When I see the way you act

Wondering when I'm coming back

I could even learn how to love like you

-----------------

If I could begin to be

I would do about anything

I would even learn how to love...

516336535_LoveLikeYou.jpg.72e411c302694d3bb247dda190b77b6d.jpg

This is kinda a vent but also not really??? I just miss my sister srdtyugihu

Foxy can't talk as much as she used to be able to so I'm just waiting for her to get a chance, I guess

she's the person I'm closest to online and I love her a lot so i'm just kinda,,,sitting around and staring at Discord

and no, this isn't ship art-not every drawing of two characters being affectionate is ship art werstdfyg

I also don't think she has a nichesona or anything, so I just kinda took her dnd character and shoved it into a cat 🤷‍♂️

time to go draw even more stuff that I can just toss in here

Things really are different without foxy being here as much huh?  If you need anyone to talk to in the meantime feel free to dm me or something 

• Like 1

I'm not even through Danganronpa 2 yet but I can already tell that Danganronpa 3 is gonna be great from the sole reason that this little 5'1 gremlin who lies %90 of his life and is literally called 'The Ultimate Supreme Leader' is the antagonist

i physically cant tell you how much joy that brings me

See the source image

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Strange place you have here."

"I've been told that before." Robin smiled, turning her head to face the several other cats sat on the withered field of grass.

"Hey! Sparrow!" She called, running towards a brown tabby laying their head tiredly on the ground, leaving ----- behind to follow after her.

The tabby-seemingly called Sparrow-lifted their head, giving an exhausted smile as the two reached them.

"H-hey Robin. Who's this?"

"This is -----, they've somehow stumbled upon our abode. Thought I'd bring him here while he figures things out."

----- raised a paw in greeting, sitting down next to Robin and narrowing his eyes at what seemed like several untreated wounds scattered over Sparrow's pelt.

Robin seemed to notice too, sighing and curling her tail around Sparrow. "Who was it this time?"

Sparrow ducked their head, pressing a bit closer to Robin and closing their eyes tight. "A-all of them...or, mostly all of them."

Though he was concerned for Sparrow, something popped up in -----'s mind that was bugging him.

"Hey, Robin, didn't you mention a Piper earlier?"

Everything seemed to freeze after he uttered that sentence. Sparrow started shaking, burying their head in Robin's fur.

It took a while before anyone said anything, Robin's whisper barely audible even in the silence.

"We don't talk about Piper."

9b3b72f8cbadb941a36f3b72573bad6f3b72131012f58ba1r7-1024-768_hq.thumb.jpg.d81bd985fa50f8697e9a1b0712b31205.jpg

haha edgy go brrr

OKAY SO

BASICALLY

A bit ago, like earlier this week, I remembered back when I was in my angsty Creepypasta phase, I read of Y/N fanfiction. (Basically, it's where the protaganonist-I cant spell-is yourself) And I remembered that I was uncomfortable imagining myself in those situations (at least I had some dignity, I guess?) so I would just make up some random oc and toss them in there instead.

One character I had back then was called Piper. He (yes, Piper was a male character, kinda strange on my part) was basically the character I used for every self-insert story I read and in the end he really didn't have much personality considering he was in like 200 seperate universes???

So, I had the thought, 'what if I did something with this?' And so, I went back and relived my edgy childhood by reading a bunch of Creepypasta y/n fanfiction. Was it embarrassing? Yep. Was it weirdly fun? Yep.

I made like, ten other characters while reading all that fanfiction and now it's basically turned into it's own thing. 

Stay with me here-

They're all named after birds to fit with the whole Piper thing, even though I don't think most people would name any of their children these?:

Sparrow (OG after Piper)

Robin (Disaster lesbian with terrible taste in women??)

Condor (Tiny and angry and genderfluid)

Talon (her real name is Duck but she'll die before she tells anyone that)

Osprey (Sarcastic closeted trans boy)

Woodpecker (Please be nice to her)

Chickadee (Fluffy)

Flamingo (Despite their name and the fact that they're almost pink, they can and will kick your-)

Eaglet (Thinks he's scary. He's not)

annnddd Corvid (Gonna steal your toes)

Oh? What's that? You wanna know where I'm going with this?

Welp, this is basically what the whole story of this is at the moment:

All of these characters were basically created by 'accident' by the universe, and to give them a purpose, were assigned to several different universes to influence and keep tabs on. In the process, things got all messed up and suddenly they're forced to monitor those so called 'dangerous creatures'. (AKA: The creepypastas)

Several instances of almost dying and abusive relationships later, Piper, the first ever so called 'creation', snaps and goes rogue, going on a murder spree in the universes he was given and killing every last living thing he comes across. In the end, he flees somewhere and nobody bothers to go looking for him.

Long story short: These characters are stuck in some void away from the rest of the universe and are forced to date a bunch of creepypasta characters because....I said so, I guess? In the end this was just for fun and I know that it's dumb 🤷‍♂️

(and poor Sparrow has it the roughest, considering the story I read with them had a lot of them getting kicked around and electrocuted and stuff like damn calm down dtyugihojo)

I'm actually really tempted to turn some of these characters into their own creepypastas?? Like I already have a whole story for Piper but I haven't written it down yet-and I've got a cool name and a bit of backstory for Talon, so who knows

One last thing:

I was debating on whether or not to write the story at the beginning with the characters as cats or humans, since they are technically human characters but I physically can't imagine them as anything but cats when I'm reading about them because of...reasons. Whatever, they'll more stories later anyway srdtgyuhoij

anyway now i'll go back into hiding and sleep, thanks for reading all this dumb stuff that just bled out of my imagination 

• Love 4

• 3 weeks later...

IM NOT SOBBING I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOURE TALING ABouT-

THIS VIDEO BROKE ME SO IM SHARING IT SO IT CAN BREAK YOU ALL TOO

IF YOU HAVENT PLAYED/WATCHED DANGANRONPA BUT WANT TO THEN BEWARE THE SPOILERS (MOSTLY FOR SDR2)

GONNA GO CRY NOW

• Sad 2

Me before UDG: man i hate Toko, get her outta my house

Me after UDG: i would die for you i love you so much i will kill my whole family for you and if anything happens to you i will commit a damn crime

• Like 1
  • Love 1

One of my favorite moments in SDR2-

tumblr_d407e2d596594090247976e02b44b3d2_ba8d918b_2048.thumb.jpg.a66c24c83b74b639754587a13d1fe3fc.jpgtumblr_798a5210239d2ac1e1c0478bbbe9032e_e3eb13f9_2048.thumb.jpg.4e63543b37a443625ac26e69ae98b1cc.jpgtumblr_5f082da5e38b39bb4f6eb94ca91a7409_f289df14_2048.thumb.jpg.953f377717cb2e2ee8892e0fdbe16520.jpgtumblr_c687c4b8b365446a86ce7138d489a30a_56975563_2048.thumb.jpg.8f8deb8d39186947ebb1b05ad7b9b882.jpgtumblr_2d73a782aa556cea0c0abeb36afe4de7_5c248988_2048.thumb.jpg.8566fc68532ab09e7ff62b6e9719cedb.jpgtumblr_4de361fb22c0d9b9369f2444e5c65d9d_ec34fa19_2048.thumb.jpg.5f20fbb75075f884cf144eb1194d8d8e.jpg

Shut up Kazuichi, Gundham could toss you in the air with a flick of his wrist you-

(Also it was Gundham's birthday like four days ago and i missed it and im pissed f8sggyfuv)

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...