Stray Fawn Community

-Broken wings- (camp + sign up. Winged wolf rm+sim mix)

GreenTheGreat

16 minutes ago, YambOwO said:

Hope I followed all the rules, the concept seems pretty neat! Btw, we can make and rp as more than 1 character, right?

Sure, I Can be ur mother

( Worm - Nursery - Open )  (Inside of Worm's dream...)

Worm appeared on the beach near the infinite lake. The rocky sand almost entirely covered his paws, and Worm felt a strange sense of dread. Slowly but surely, the sand managed to grab and paralyze his legs. Worm couldn't move, but he wanted to so badly. He didn't know why he wanted to move, but he needed to.

Before Worm began struggling for freedom, something stopped him. The soothing sounds and splashes of the tiny waves put his mind to ease. Until they didn't. In one quick motion, the tiny rocks completely engulfed him and pinned him into the sand. The wingless pup could breathe and clearly see, but not much else. Almost as if the beach was forcing him to look at something. As the canine looked around, something caught his attention.

The lifeless body of Blue Moon. His leader's body floated on the relatively clean water, almost as if he drowned, but it was hard for Worm to imagine the wise alpha not knowing how to swim. The only other option was someone drowned the alpha himself, although the black pup wouldn't think Moon would easily lose in a fight. Suddenly, a beige figure appeared near Moon's corpse. The figure had crimson wings and green eyes, and a vicious grin slowly spreading on his face.

The beige wolf suddenly took out a blood-covered thistle, and put it on Moon's corpse. The flower itself looked like it was dipped in blood, made to look terrifying just for this alone. Worm sniffed the air, and could smell... fire? 

The sand let Worm go, and the large pup turned to look over his shoulder. 

Everything in his sight was burning.

Worm was terrified, and leapt closer to the water. He wanted to go as deep as he could. As far away from the fire. Is this how Moon was drowned? The fear of the fire getting close to him? Worm didn't want to imagine his leader being burned alive, so he just continued walking and swimming deeper and deeper. The beige figure suddenly looked agitated and angry, but not scared... The red winged wolf quickly ran over to the fire with his teeth bared. Is he an idiot? Worm thought.

Mr. Agitated Wolf, fully aware and awake, bit the embers with full force. But the unknown guy's snout didn't catch on fire, no, instead the bite made the fire dissapear. With a quick growl and another swipe, the fire was completely gone. Worm wanted to know more, how the heck did this feller scare the fire away? Who is this guy? Why did he put a bloody thistle on his leader's drowned corpse? But alas, not all questions have answers. Especially ones involved with dreams.

Worm suddenly woke up in shock.

5 minutes ago, YambOwO said:

( Worm - Nursery - Open )  (Inside of Worm's dream...)

Worm appeared on the beach near the infinite lake. The rocky sand almost entirely covered his paws, and Worm felt a strange sense of dread. Slowly but surely, the sand managed to grab and paralyze his legs. Worm couldn't move, but he wanted to so badly. He didn't know why he wanted to move, but he needed to.

Before Worm began struggling for freedom, something stopped him. The soothing sounds and splashes of the tiny waves put his mind to ease. Until they didn't. In one quick motion, the tiny rocks completely engulfed him and pinned him into the sand. The wingless pup could breathe and clearly see, but not much else. Almost as if the beach was forcing him to look at something. As the canine looked around, something caught his attention.

The lifeless body of Blue Moon. His leader's body floated on the relatively clean water, almost as if he drowned, but it was hard for Worm to imagine the wise alpha not knowing how to swim. The only other option was someone drowned the alpha himself, although the black pup wouldn't think Moon would easily lose in a fight. Suddenly, a beige figure appeared near Moon's corpse. The figure had crimson wings and green eyes, and a vicious grin slowly spreading on his face.

The beige wolf suddenly took out a blood-covered thistle, and put it on Moon's corpse. The flower itself looked like it was dipped in blood, made to look terrifying just for this alone. Worm sniffed the air, and could smell... fire? 

The sand let Worm go, and the large pup turned to look over his shoulder. 

Everything in his sight was burning.

Worm was terrified, and leapt closer to the water. He wanted to go as deep as he could. As far away from the fire. Is this how Moon was drowned? The fear of the fire getting close to him? Worm didn't want to imagine his leader being burned alive, so he just continued walking and swimming deeper and deeper. The beige figure suddenly looked agitated and angry, but not scared... The red winged wolf quickly ran over to the fire with his teeth bared. Is he an idiot? Worm thought.

Mr. Agitated Wolf, fully aware and awake, bit the embers with full force. But the unknown guy's snout didn't catch on fire, no, instead the bite made the fire dissapear. With a quick growl and another swipe, the fire was completely gone. Worm wanted to know more, how the heck did this feller scare the fire away? Who is this guy? Why did he put a bloody thistle on his leader's drowned corpse? But alas, not all questions have answers. Especially ones involved with dreams.

Worm suddenly woke up in shock.

(Oh my gosh I was thinking of a villain and you just gave me the perfect one. Thank you you genius! I will not say anything else about this new wolf.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Greenpaw said:

(Oh my gosh I was thinking of a villain and you just gave me the perfect one. Thank you you genius! I will not say anything else about this new wolf.)

Y a s

10 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

I will make Mr. Agitated wolf a ref real quick-

(U gotta make them bat wings instead. With ram horns. Thats obviously a power >:D)

Edited by Greenpaw
HE WILL CONTROL FIREEEEEEEEEEE

4 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

She assumed it was a nightmare and hugged him.

she stood up and walked outside to see Moon.

”Hello Moon.” She said, smiling and walking up to him.

"Hello feathers, do you need anything?" He asked in his deep voice