Stray Fawn Community

-Broken wings- (camp + sign up. Winged wolf rm+sim mix)

GreenTheGreat

25 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“You can Go back to sleep if you like.” She said, patting Ember’s Head.

He nodded sleepily and curled up at her soft belly

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

"All wolves gather for an important meeting!" Moon called to his pack. He had been holding off making somebody a beta for a long time... no more of that! The time is now!

As soon as Stone heard the howl of his superior, he instantly leapt and quickly flew to the direction of the voice. He waited for the others as he thought about why his alpha called the meeting. Choosing a beta maybe? If that was the case, he knew exactly who Moon would choose. Not me! Stone thinked. 

A new litter of cubs? No, Moon probably wouldn't call a meeting for that. Not like there was anything special about Feather's current litter, either. Stone decided he'd just wait to see if any of his theories were proven true.

5 minutes ago, YambOwO said:

As soon as Stone heard the howl of his superior, he instantly leapt and quickly flew to the direction of the voice. He waited for the others as he thought about why his alpha called the meeting. Choosing a beta maybe? If that was the case, he knew exactly who Moon would choose. Not me! Stone thinked. 

A new litter of cubs? No, Moon probably wouldn't call a meeting for that. Not like there was anything special about Feather's current litter, either. Stone decided he'd just wait to see if any of his theories were proven true.

Moon looked down at stone. "Always the first wolf to come to my call." He barked, nodding his head in approval.

Just now, Water bottle said:

He looked at the wolf, seeming to have a look of worry on his face. Will she ever fit in? Hopefully she does....

She looked back at him, with a look a pure hatred, and sighed, sitting down and looking at her paws.

"Why do I have to be here.." she whispered.

3 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

She looked back at him, with a look a pure hatred, and sighed, sitting down and looking at her paws.

"Why do I have to be here.." she whispered.

"Because Moon called you here, I assume?" Stone stared at Robin, his head tilting as he studied her features. 

4 minutes ago, YambOwO said:

"Because Moon called you here, I assume?" Stone stared at Robin, his head tilting as he studied her features. 

She looked at him with and eerie look, and scraped her claws on the ground near her, making sure they were visible to him.

It wasn't obvious unless you looked at them hard, but if you did, you saw they were dyed.. red?

2 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Basil looked over at the new wolf.

I don’t like them, they seem like trouble.. have to keep an eye on them. 
She then looked back to her superior.

(i assume you're talking about me so)

Robin folded her wings over herself and shivered.

She DEFINITELY had to watch her back.