Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

-Broken wings- (camp + sign up. Winged wolf rm+sim mix)


Recommended Posts

(Worm - Nursery - Open)

Worm had no idea what to do. The dream felt so much like a weird prophecy, but he thought only alphas and betas could have those, not little (not really little lol), wingless pups. "It's probably just a funky dream like any other..." Worm muttered. But he at least wanted to tell someone about it. Worm turned to look at his siblings. The black pup noticed that Thistle was awake, so he decided to talk to her. "Hey sis, did you sleep well?" Worm managed to get out, somehow not stuttering.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, YambOwO said:

(Worm - Nursery - Open)

Worm had no idea what to do. The dream felt so much like a weird prophecy, but he thought only alphas and betas could have those, not little (not really little lol), wingless pups. "It's probably just a funky dream like any other..." Worm muttered. But he at least wanted to tell someone about it. Worm turned to look at his siblings. The black pup noticed that Thistle was awake, so he decided to talk to her. "Hey sis, did you sleep well?" Worm managed to get out, somehow not stuttering.

She looked at him, shaking her head. "I don't usually..." She said, her eyes wide open. "Did you?" She asked somewhat tiredly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, berri said:

She looked at him, shaking her head. "I don't usually..." She said, her eyes wide open. "Did you?" She asked somewhat tiredly.

"Not really.. I had this dream where our alpha was drowned near the infinite lake, and there was this beige wolf guy near him. He put a bloody thistle on Moon's body, and then... when I smelled fire, this guy just.. shooed the fire away!" Worm explained, trying not to forget the dream in a span of 5 seconds. "Pretty weird, huh?" Worm asked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, YambOwO said:

"Not really.. I had this dream where our alpha was drowned near the infinite lake, and there was this beige wolf guy near him. He put a bloody thistle on Moon's body, and then... when I smelled fire, this guy just.. shooed the fire away!" Worm explained, trying not to forget the dream in a span of 5 seconds. "Pretty weird, huh?" Worm asked.

"Yeah..." She said back to him, her eyes slitting slightly. "You said a thistle? Do you think it's something to do with me?" She asked, her ears perking up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, berri said:

"Yeah..." She said back to him, her eyes slitting slightly. "You said a thistle? Do you think it's something to do with me?" She asked, her ears perking up.

"It's just a dream, you probably won't be dipped in blood and put on a dead guy's body." Worm giggled.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, YambOwO said:

"It's just a dream, you probably won't be dipped in blood and put on a dead guy's body." Worm giggled.

She giggled too, her eyes widening. "Do you want to do something? I'm bored..."

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, berri said:

She giggled too, her eyes widening. "Do you want to do something? I'm bored..."

"Collect worms... or maybe hunt in general?" Worm got up and looked around the nursery. "Our alpha said something about the food being low, maybe we can help with that?" Worm turned to look back at Thistle again. "Or do you have a better idea?"

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, YambOwO said:

"Collect worms... or maybe hunt in general?" Worm got up and looked around the nursery. "Our alpha said something about the food being low, maybe we can help with that?" Worm turned to look back at Thistle again. "Or do you have a better idea?"

She nodded. "Good idea." She said, and looked at her claws. "Do you think we could actually catch anything though? We're only pups" She said, trailing off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, berri said:

She nodded. "Good idea." She said, and looked at her claws. "Do you think we could actually catch anything though? We're only pups" She said, trailing off.

"It wouldn't hurt to try..." The dark canine pointed out. "Follow me." Worm whispered and crouched, slowly trying to get out of camp and into the forest of endless hunting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, YambOwO said:

"It wouldn't hurt to try..." The dark canine pointed out. "Follow me." Worm whispered and crouched, slowly trying to get out of camp and into the forest of endless hunting.

Nettle followed him, crouching. She was lean and rather fast, and wondered what she would look like once she had wings. Horns, if she were lucky. Her eyes flicked back and forth, looking for any signs of movement- either prey or a packmate.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"We made it..." Worm whispered and panted after trying to keep up with Thistle. Before the pup could whisper something again, he heard a noise in the bushes. He crouched even lower to the ground, and looked for the prey or predator. Two long ears poked out of a bush, and hopped it's way to an area where it could be seen clearer. Worm wiggled his behind, and pounced on the rabbit with all his might.

The rabbit easily scittered away from the waiting paws of Worm, and hopped away. As for Worm, he hit his head on the ground and whimpered.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

She looked at him, feeling bad. "I'll try go chase it for you!" She said, and skittered off the way the rabbit was headed. She saw it, and ran faster to it, and jumped, reaching out her claws on the bunny, and caught it, still alive. She carried the rabbit in her jaws and headed back to Worm, and offered him the rabbit. "Do you want to finish it off?" She asked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, berri said:

She looked at him, feeling bad. "I'll try go chase it for you!" She said, and skittered off the way the rabbit was headed. She saw it, and ran faster to it, and jumped, reaching out her claws on the bunny, and caught it, still alive. She carried the rabbit in her jaws and headed back to Worm, and offered him the rabbit. "Do you want to finish it off?" She asked.

"You caught it, you get to finish it. Nice catch, anyways." Worm sighed and congratulateed Thistle, although his tone was a tiny bit sadder. "Let's take this back to camp. I'm sure everyone would be amazed to see you caught a rabbit!" Worm said in a much more cheerful tone, forcefully wagging his tail.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, YambOwO said:

"You caught it, you get to finish it. Nice catch, anyways." Worm sighed and congratulateed Thistle, although his tone was a tiny bit sadder. "Let's take this back to camp. I'm sure everyone would be amazed to see you caught a rabbit!" Worm said in a much more cheerful tone, forcefully wagging his tail.

"Oh, alright.." She said, feeling bad. "Do you want to try catch anymore? Or look for some worms?" She asked, then bit the rabbit on the neck. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, berri said:

"Oh, alright.." She said, feeling bad. "Do you want to try catch anymore? Or look for some worms?" She asked, then bit the rabbit on the neck. 

Worm shook his head, and turned to face the camp. "Catching more would probably take ages, you can catch more if you want, but I'm feeling a bit tired..." Worm tried to talk in his most polite tone, then yawned. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, YambOwO said:

Worm shook his head, and turned to face the camp. "Catching more would probably take ages, you can catch more if you want, but I'm feeling a bit tired..." Worm tried to talk in his most polite tone, then yawned. 

"Alright, then." She said, and followed him back, carrying the rabbit in her mouth.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Form-

Name: Robin's Egg (or Robin)

Pronouns: She/her

Age: Teen

Looks: A dwarf she-wolf with greyish-teal fur and lighter markings

Personality: Quiet, resentful, wistful

Mother: ???

Role requested: Prisoner

Reason for role? : She was brought into the tribe as a hostage, having killed her old clan leader. No one why she did it, however...

2020_06_29_Kleki.png.47844a04b9bdfcf6a1d182ad53f33f6b.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Form-

Name: Robin's Egg (or Robin)

Pronouns: She/her

Age: Teen

Looks: A dwarf she-wolf with greyish-teal fur and lighter markings

Personality: Quiet, resentful, wistful

Mother: ???

Role requested: Prisoner

Reason for role? : She was brought into the tribe as a hostage, having killed her old clan leader. No one why she did it, however...

2020_06_29_Kleki.png.47844a04b9bdfcf6a1d182ad53f33f6b.png

👌

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...