Stray Fawn Community

-Broken wings- (camp + sign up. Winged wolf rm+sim mix)

GreenTheGreat

6 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

She looked at him with and eerie look, and scraped her claws on the ground near her, making sure they were visible to him.

It wasn't obvious unless you looked at them hard, but if you did, you saw they were dyed.. red?

Stone wondered why the new wolf didn't talk to him, and why she scraped her claws. Was she mute? Am I the only one who doesn't know about this? While thinking, Stone realized her claws were dyed... red?

"Interesting claws, they look very sharp!" Stone attempted to compliment the wolf. "Well, I guess it's time to hear what this meeting is all about." Stone muttered as a familiar dark-colored pup scittered by.

Just now, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

(i assume you're talking about me so)

Robin folded her wings over herself and shivered.

She DEFINITELY had to watch her back.

(Y e s)

2 minutes ago, YambOwO said:

Stone wondered why the new wolf didn't talk to him, and why she scraped her claws. Was she mute? Am I the only one who doesn't know about this? While thinking, Stone realized her claws were dyed... red?

"Interesting claws, they look very sharp!" Stone attempted to compliment the wolf. "Well, I guess it's time to hear what this meeting is all about." Stone muttered as a familiar dark-colored pup scittered by.

She gave him a look of confusing and turned away, trying not let let tears swell up in her eyes.

Don't cry... don't cry...

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

(Y e s)

Y e S

(Worm - Meeting Rock - Open)

The canine somehow hadn't managed to hear the very loud howl of his alpha. If it wasn't for his packmates strangely walking to the Meeting Rock, Worm wouldn't have noticed at all.

Which is why he was running twice his normal speed, bolting over to the Meeting Rock. As soon as he saw the familiar faces and colors of his packmates, he stopped running and quietly walked to somewhere in the middle of the crowd, panting. Worm hadn't noticed anything strange in the pack, so he guessed it wasn't an emergency meeting, but then again, he didn't hear Blue Moon's howl either.

4 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

She gave him a look of confusing and turned away, trying not let let tears swell up in her eyes.

Don't cry... don't cry...

Y e S

Basil Was watching Robin out of the corner of her eye.

She wondered why sh- Her pack was called to this meeting.

maybe choosing a beta? Ooo I Hope I get picked.. 

2 minutes ago, YambOwO said:

(Worm - Meeting Rock - Open)

The canine somehow hadn't managed to hear the very loud howl of his alpha. If it wasn't for his packmates strangely walking to the Meeting Rock, Worm wouldn't have noticed at all.

Which is why he was running twice his normal speed, bolting over to the Meeting Rock. As soon as he saw the familiar faces and colors of his packmates, he stopped running and quietly walked to somewhere in the middle of the crowd, panting. Worm hadn't noticed anything strange in the pack, so he guessed it wasn't an emergency meeting, but then again, he didn't hear Blue Moon's howl either.

“Good morning Worm.” Feathers said to him, smiling. 

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Basil Was watching Robin out of the corner of her eye.

She wondered why sh- Her pack was called to this meeting.

maybe choosing a beta? Ooo I Hope I get picked.. 

(If you were talking about Robin, she is in jail at this camp)

She took a deep breath, and looked forward.

1 minute ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

(If you were talking about Robin, she is in jail at this camp)

She took a deep breath, and looked forward.

I thought you said she sat down in camp I am confused)

5 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Good morning Worm.” Feathers said to him, smiling. 

"Greetings, suckle mother." Worm greeted his mother, quickly looking away as he realized what he just said.

1 minute ago, YambOwO said:

"Greetings, suckle mother." Worm greeted his mother, quickly looking away as he realized what he just said.

“Good Morning, Small Warrior.” She said, smiling.

1 minute ago, Water bottle said:

"Alright, I have a few things to say...." He said, looking around to make sure all the wolves were there.

Basil straightened herself even more then she already was.

She listened attentively.

8 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

"Alright, I have a few things to say...." He said, looking around to make sure all the wolves were there.

Stone's ears pointed in the direction of Blue Moon's bark.

Worm looked at the crowd, trying not to accidentally lock eyes with someone.

1 minute ago, Water bottle said:

"Robin will be kept in camp at all times, watch her carefully." He said, pointing his nose towards robin.

Basil Looked at Robin Then Turned Back and Nodded.

"Secondly, there have been a lot of strange wolves in the territory, that means there shall be no walks out in the territory with pups until I say so. Pups and elders shall not go into the territory." He announced.

Just now, Water bottle said:

"Secondly, there have been a lot of strange wolves in the territory, that means there shall be no walks out in the territory with pups until I say so. Pups and elders shall not go into the territory." He announced.

Feathers sighed quietly and nodded.

Basil Nodded.

19 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

"Robin will be kept in camp at all times, watch her carefully." He said, pointing his nose towards robin.

17 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Basil Looked at Robin Then Turned Back and Nodded.

Robin looked at her claws, wishing it was different.

Would things have been different.

Was there a better choice?

I would do almost anything to be somewhere else..