Stray Fawn Community

-Broken wings- (Territory)

GreenTheGreat

3 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

[Basil - Infinite Lake - Open?]
Basil sat near Stone.

”Hello Stone.” She said.

"Ahoy, Basil." Stone said, mildly annoyed but not letting it show. Originally he was going to give fishing a shot, but with someone to watch he did not want to do that anymore. I guess I'll just stare at the boring sea... Stone shrugged and lowered his head, thinking about wings. And then suddenly fire.

Just now, YambOwO said:

"Ahoy, Basil." Stone said, mildly annoyed but not letting it show. Originally he was going to give fishing a shot, but with someone to watch he did not want to do that anymore. I guess I'll just stare at the boring sea... Stone shrugged and lowered his head, thinking about wings. And then suddenly fire.

(no fire yet I need a willing pup >:D U think about the fire as a hint)

• Paw up 2

Just now, YambOwO said:

“I won’t tell anyone you aren’t the best Hunter.” She said to him.

3 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

(no fire yet I need a willing pup >:D U think about the fire as a hint)

I meant as Stone suddenly thinking about fire, not it actually happening lol. Sorry if i didn't explain it very well

5 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“I won’t tell anyone you aren’t the best Hunter.” She said to him.

"A-huh, great. Neat-o." The winged wolf muttered, his voice carrying little to no enthusiasm. Stone suddenly got up and turned. "I'll go take a walk." He woofed and did just that.

1 minute ago, YambOwO said:

"A-huh, great. Neat-o." The winged wolf muttered, his voice carrying little to no enthusiasm. Stone suddenly got up and turned. "I'll go take a walk." He woofed and did just that.

“Alright, Bye!” She said, then diving straight down into the water.

Stone walked a bit, and when he thought he was out of Basil's sight, zipped over to the forest of endless hunting. Once he got there, his ears pointed to random directions and he scanned the ground for tracks of any kind. His legs and tail felt a bit heavy, but he brushed it off and just sniffed the ground. ***

Stone walked a bit, and when he thought he was out of Basil's sight, zipped over to the forest of endless hunting. Once he got there, his ears pointed to random directions and he scanned the ground for tracks of any kind. His legs and tail felt a bit heavy, but he brushed it off and just sniffed the ground. ***

You see

Rabbit (easy)

Deer (hard)

Bird (Easy)

3 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

Bird (Easy)

His luck with rabbits was terrible, so he opted for a bird. Besides, if it flew away, he might be able to catch it because they both have wings. Once he got sight of the feathered, flying meat, he arched his back and pounced on the avian.

His luck with rabbits was terrible, so he opted for a bird. Besides, if it flew away, he might be able to catch it because they both have wings. Once he got sight of the feathered, flying meat, he arched his back and pounced on the avian.

Success! It was a bird of prey, so thats more than a regular bird!

8 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

Rabbit (easy)

As he saw the bird's large size, sharp claws and beak, Stone screeched in joy and his pupils grew in sizeHe was feeling rather lucky, and also hungry, so maybe he could try following the tracks of a rabbit?

Sniffing the ground and following the tracks, he spotted it. A grey rabbit that was nervously looking around and moving it's ears. A good target. His mputh watered as he studied it's movements. As the fluffball finally became a little less tense, he flung himself at the long eared rat.

2 minutes ago, YambOwO said:

As he saw the bird's large size, sharp claws and beak, Stone screeched in joy and his pupils grew in sizeHe was feeling rather lucky, and also hungry, so maybe he could try following the tracks of a rabbit?

Sniffing the ground and following the tracks, he spotted it. A grey rabbit that was nervously looking around and moving it's ears. A good target. His mputh watered as he studied it's movements. As the fluffball finally became a little less tense, he flung himself at the long eared rat.

Success! You manage to catch that, too!

16 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

Deer (hard)

(Sorry for drowning you with notifs lol

In front of Stone were deer tracks. He remembered how his mother said that deer would be easier to hunt if intimidated, so he made sure to sloppily eat his caught rabbit. As he caught sight of the long, spotted and hooved animal he came out of a large bush and growled. This deer didn't seem to be easily intimated, as it was still in the same area, just slowly backing away. A bit impatient, he lunged at the deer's elegant neck.

(Sorry for drowning you with notifs lol

In front of Stone were deer tracks. He remembered how his mother said that deer would be easier to hunt if intimidated, so he made sure to sloppily eat his caught rabbit. As he caught sight of the long, spotted and hooved animal he came out of a large bush and growled. This deer didn't seem to be easily intimated, as it was still in the same area, just slowly backing away. A bit impatient, he lunged at the deer's elegant neck.

It turned and kicked you, leaving a mark on your shoulder.

(all good)

5 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

It turned and kicked you, leaving a mark on your shoulder.

(all good)

Stone grabbed the large bird he caught earlier and flew to camp, but for some reason his ears were pointing towards some random tree. If there was danger, he was flying away from it. So it was probably nothing.