Stray Fawn Community

PincerClaw420 HomeThread: Sure is!

PincerClaw420

"Pincer's Exhibition of Memes And Thoughts", also known as "Watch as a Rando On The Internet Shares Memes and Questions Life While Others Chime in at Certain Times to Communicate Through Weirdly Shaped Black Lines"

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

"Pincer's Exhibition of Memes And Thoughts", also known as "Watch as a Rando On The Internet Shares Memes and Questions Life While Others Chime in at Certain Times to Communicate Through Weirdly Shaped Black Lines"

NOJUSBLACK!

All the rainbow too

• Like 1

So,,, I just has this weird daydream-nightdream hybrid where it was night and I was supposed to be sleeping but I wasn't actually and was only thinking with a sober mind??

So anyways it starts off with Peppa Pig goin down the stairs with some other dude and George Pig, and they look like theyre in a rush but theyre also not really rushing like afraid theyre gonna fall down the stairs. But then I look from Peppa's perspective and George is slow as a gorshing turtle, and that probabky wouldnt be a problem BUT FOR SOME REASON im really scared and hyped to go through this door with my pal and bro? Like I just wanna pick him up and carry him because hes so slow?? But anyways we make it through 2 doors and then when we go past the second one,

The hallways look oddly a lot like my schools hallways? And then it turns out there were some people chasing us down the stairs for something?? And then I have to explain to george that our entire fam is dead?? AND THEN I GET NO ANSWERS CUZ THE DREAM ENDS??

Its even weirder cause ive had this thought for a while now, even before last night, and sorta strategizing about it like an actuall game?? But onyl the part where you have to get george through the doors, and its apparently entirely dependant on RNG on hos slow or fast Geoege goes???