Stray Fawn Community

PincerClaw420 HomeThread: Sure is!

PincerClaw420

23 minutes ago, Tigerlily~But~Niche said:

*when you're at a sleepover and it's 2am but your friend's already asleep and you don't want to wake them:*

image.png.1a94d374fda670a5d393389425fd8d08.png

I have my version (which is me right now)-

*me at 2:30 am, and I have 50 unwatched Unus Annus Videos on youtube that I really want to watch*

F59646E1-910F-4B93-8CE5-E80DA962753D.png

Just now, Tigerlily~But~Niche said:

I have happy to have another person to vibe with who can't/won't sleep.

Like my eyes are saying: Go to sleep

But my mind is saying: stay up

Especially since today is the only day in the week I can stay up till 6 am. Which is my plan. Just have 3 and a half hours left. 

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Like my eyes are saying: Go to sleep

But my mind is saying: stay up

Especially since today is the only day in the week I can stay up till 6 am. Which is my plan. Just have 3 and a half hours left. 

I am now going to try to binge watch a lot of unus annus

12 minutes ago, Tigerlily~But~Niche said:

I am now going to try to binge watch a lot of unus annus

Have you watched any of their videos before?

3 minutes ago, Tigerlily~But~Niche said:

Me having chugged a entire glass of Diet Dr. Pepper at 2:50am

image.png.e9eef1ee226a845e7e6b2710f6141687.png

I’ve gone through three mini cans of sprite. Which I now realize is one and a half cans of normal sprite.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Have you watched any of their videos before?

I’ve gone through three mini cans of sprite. Which I now realize is one and a half cans of normal sprite.

I've never seen their videos, but i just watched (while doing some other stuff) the hotdog one.

W E M U S T I N H A L E T H E F I Z Z Y B E V E R A G E S

(i am going to be weird. i am up too late. but it is fun.)

2 minutes ago, Tigerlily~But~Niche said:

I've never seen their videos, but i just watched (while doing some other stuff) the hotdog one.

W E M U S T I N H A L E T H E F I Z Z Y B E V E R A G E S

(i am going to be weird. i am up too late. but it is fun.)

I was just about to rewatch that one! I put it on the ‘date added oldest’ and am just going from there. I found out about the channel from Markiplier’s video on bootleg merch and there was stuff for Unus Anuus. So I checked it out. I think one of my favorites is the Escape Room one. 

(and same. Once it gets too late my brain either shuts off and just pays attention to youtube, or it works too much and I get a bunch of random story ideas. But then I don’t have the energy to write.)

18 minutes ago, Broken said:

I was just about to rewatch that one! I put it on the ‘date added oldest’ and am just going from there. I found out about the channel from Markiplier’s video on bootleg merch and there was stuff for Unus Anuus. So I checked it out. I think one of my favorites is the Escape Room one. 

(and same. Once it gets too late my brain either shuts off and just pays attention to youtube, or it works too much and I get a bunch of random story ideas. But then I don’t have the energy to write.)

I think the idea of the channel is really cool.

Hopefully I get to the escape room one soon.

4 minutes ago, Tigerlily~But~Niche said:

I think the idea of the channel is really cool.

Hopefully I get to the escape room one soon.

Ya. I can’t remember when it was recorded, but I know it was 9 months ago. So you’ll have to go through about a month’s worth of videos. I’m skipping over some because I have very vivid memories of them. But I will rewatch them even if I have the entire thing memorized if it was really funny. I’m on ‘The Worst Kind of Cupping’. Since I skipped the other two Cupping Videos before that. Also, make sure you watch it with headphones. I mean, you probably already are since it’s late, but still. 

Just now, Broken said:

Ya. I can’t remember when it was recorded, but I know it was 9 months ago. So you’ll have to go through about a month’s worth of videos. I’m skipping over some because I have very vivid memories of them. But I will rewatch them even if I have the entire thing memorized if it was really funny. I’m on ‘The Worst Kind of Cupping’. Since I skipped the other two Cupping Videos before that. Also, make sure you watch it with headphones. I mean, you probably already are since it’s late, but still. 

I'll have to watch that tomorrow, I'm tired and am going to try to fall asleep.

See you tomorrow, soda-chugging-and-non-sleeping-friend!