Stray Fawn Community

PincerClaw420 HomeThread: Sure is!

PincerClaw420

Oh no, it is the 00:03 time!! Which means I must partake in my short slumber where I temporarily become a worm person 😳😳😳 It is time to crash into the night... Sleep loose, my meaty skeleton friends!

2 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

4b6svzq5k3l51.jpg

1. Catholicism isn't the only part of Christianity... it's like talking about dogs in general but saying "golden retrievers" instead

2. About a third of the world is Christian, so it's a lot more well-known than the religions of indigenous peoples

I'm sorry but this just really irks me

• Paw up 1

6 hours ago, Sky said:

1. Catholicism isn't the only part of Christianity... it's like talking about dogs in general but saying "golden retrievers" instead

2. About a third of the world is Christian, so it's a lot more well-known than the religions of indigenous peoples

(No worries, it's fine if it irks you, it's just the idea of a horror movie talking about christianity in a not-so-great light that's funny to me (saying this as a christian myself). 

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

(No worries, it's fine if it irks you, it's just the idea of a horror movie talking about christianity in a not-so-great light that's funny to me (saying this as a christian myself). 

6 hours ago, Sky said:

I think the post is more critical to the movie makers, right? Since they often misrepresent indigenous or smaller religions as primitive or brutal. The post just shows how dumb it is to do that by applying it to a better-known religion.

At least that's how I interpret it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Random story generators are absolutely golden

In a world where monkeys rule through fear, one pharmacist has no choice but to release a pop song by becoming a world leader. It turns out that the pharmacist is a zombie.

• Like 1

When a dancer from Wembley learns how to cure cancer, not everybody is supportive. However, her fortunes improve when her step-brother builds a space rocket. The dancer realises her step-brother is a true friend and they ride off into the sunset together.

Bethany is a ogre fuelled by homophobia, who watches old people and dyes their eyeballs red. Sergeant Elias, an author from Virginia Beach, knows she has to stop her. The villian is never caught, leaving behind one of the greatest mysteries of all time.

• Like 1