Stray Fawn Community

PincerClaw420 HomeThread: Sure is!

PincerClaw420

Just now, Spooky パンケーキ said:

C a n t w e j u s t h a v e a s m a s h t o u r n a m e n t ?

"I don't have a controller." It's torso began detaching from the rest of it's body, the darned shlurping making another unholy return.

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

"I don't have a controller." It's torso began detaching from the rest of it's body, the darned shlurping making another unholy return.

*throws controller*

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

He remarks and laughs in evil “You must truly think your dumb actions can be horrible.. but if you aren’t remorseful and truly hate this world.. then you will do anything to fulfill that! Like laying around all day and not doing a thing about the awful things going on, then that is truly your idiocracy of evil!!” He smirks as he silenced his laughter.

He huffs, and says “You are despicable... thinking you can play a game for fair.. WELL YOU’RE WRONG! You’re able to cheat and abuse the entire game like your greedy wrathful soul depends on it! No items, Final Destination, Fox only.” he finishes.

“Sounds good.” She set the Settings on the Switch and Tossed a controller to Satan.

*throws controller*

"Thanks." The creature spun, tongue licking their eyeballs. "If I become leader of Hell, I'm making you my second in command." It's mouth foamed again.

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

"Thanks." The creature spun, tongue licking their eyeballs. "If I become leader of Hell, I'm making you my second in command." It's mouth foamed again.

“Yay”

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

He scoffs “You’re gonna lose!” he laughs.

“No u.”

Just now, SilverHowl said:

He scoffs “You’re gonna lose!” he laughs.

"LETTUCE play." It snorted, grabbing a hold of the controller. "I'll figure out how the game plays as we go!" It chuckled, and pat their face in anticipation for smashing it on the controller.

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

"LETTUCE play." It snorted, grabbing a hold of the controller. "I'll figure out how the game plays as we go!" It chuckled, and pat their face in anticipation for smashing it on the controller.

“So practice round first or straight to the action?”

“So practice round first or straight to the action?”

"We should practice maybe?" It turned to the epitome of supposed evil. "I wanna see how ol' Lucifer here fights."

2 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

"We should practice maybe?" It turned to the epitome of supposed evil. "I wanna see how ol' Lucifer here fights."

“Alright.”

(*Practice round)

The Cat in the Ghost costume choose Kirby.

2 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Dw guys I had fun for a little bit before my brain decided to have a breakdown xD (e.g headaches..)

Feel free to take a break whenever you feel like it my guy! You're not being forced against your will to stay here lol

3 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

I wish we grew like nichelings, just wake up and BAM, youre 7 feet taller

I would be through the ceiling..

I’m already tall as it is for a female qwq

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

I would be through the ceiling..

I’m already tall as it is for a female qwq

All this talk about height, is giving me the idea for a forum users height chart!