Stray Fawn Community

PincerClaw420 HomeThread: Sure is!

PincerClaw420

swear words ahoy, this is the post that made me remember it (also i think the deleted posts are the different "go home, buddy" flashbacks from diff perspectives? i think the comments have a better answer.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tumblr/comments/jsc09w/if_you_hate_longposts_sucks_to_suck/

1 minute ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Anyone wanna join my Dragon rp?

"Tree Tops, and Ocean Floors |A Dragon Sim/Rp?- NOT a WoF sim"

Pancrack has joined already

i think you might have posted this on the wrong topic..

• Eek! 1

2 hours ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Anyone wanna join my Dragon rp?

"Tree Tops, and Ocean Floors |A Dragon Sim/Rp?- NOT a WoF sim"

Pancrack has joined already

please don't advertise your rp on people's topic's unless it's like all the pages or your homethread- thanks 

• Like 1

Damn, imagine a story where the hero(es) actually kill(s) the villain... Sure, afterwards there'll probably be a mention of sacrificing your morality, or even the big bad coming back because fake-out deaths are really common, but the hero still, at the very least, attempted to murder someone. That would be very interesting lol

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Damn, imagine a story where the hero(es) actually kill(s) the villain... Sure, afterwards there'll probably be a mention of sacrificing your morality, or even the big bad coming back because fake-out deaths are really common, but the hero still, at the very least, attempted to murder someone. That would be very interesting lol

I assume there are some stories like that to be found somewhere. But imagine this: In their struggle to capture villain, the heroes lose more and more sight of who they are. In the end, they manage to kill and unmask the villain, only to see their own face. In their pursuit of the evil, they have lost themselves and become the villain they killed.

• Love 3

7 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

I assume there are some stories like that to be found somewhere. But imagine this: In their struggle to capture villain, the heroes lose more and more sight of who they are. In the end, they manage to kill and unmask the villain, only to see their own face. In their pursuit of the evil, they have lost themselves and become the villain they killed.

image.jpeg.4cb782cd6b2a9895eadcb2ac5ca7f453.jpeg

• Haha 6