Stray Fawn Community

PincerClaw420 HomeThread: Sure is!

PincerClaw420

19 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

Here, have a squirrel Because you’re cool

C61FA35D-2182-42C3-AC0E-BF5115B398A9.thumb.jpeg.711769ef5a2b81340bc7256222fb7647.jpeg

Thank you! Have this (monstrosity), because you're also 😎(just pretend the w is a v)

20200826_110834.jpg

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

Time to go on a rant about the current drinking Leonardo DiCaprio meme. (This one

Screenshot_2020-08-27-18-01-25.thumb.png.cf235879610fe218d9b51fccb02e9f2f.pngI absurdly dislike this meme. Why, you may ask? Because it practically ruins everything it touches. If someone, out of context, sent the original image without anything else added on, to me, I would go to the dark web to hire a one-punch man /s. But seriously, let me explain further.

Let's say you've found a good joke or funny event on the internet, you're thinking to yourself: "Hey! I want to show this to the reddit! But they might not think of it as a meme..." So what do you do? Why, slap this unfunny meme on it and boom! There's your meme that gets 69mil updoots and 420 comments. Yay, fake internet points! Bask in those love hearts, thumbs up, laughing emojis and red arrows! This is your purpose in life!

A- Yeah no, this can easily become way too long and nonsensical of a rant. Rant over.

Yello! Just wanted to talk about a playthrough I thought wasn't getting enough attention, LAL! It's a story-focused playthrough with some rich writing and amazing characters, with a bit of mystery slivered in between. While there isn't a murder being planned every few entries between the nichelings, when the story gets a bit tense... whoo boy, can it become dark. 

I highly suggest you check it out! (I heard reading LAL gets you a free internet cookie 🍪)

• Love 1