Stray Fawn Community

PincerClaw420 HomeThread: Sure is!

PincerClaw420

12 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

I am a feral, and by feral i mean if you give me food ill trust you and follow you around

*throws a corpse at them*

You can get rid of the bodies :))

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

If I were them I’d burn the corpses in their honor.. I’m not some corpse eater x(

no i killed them, i just don't want the cops to think i'm sus.

• Haha 1

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

Oh look! A decent wip! I sure hope I don't abandon it! Oh, what's that? The head is too big? I guess my hopes are crushed! :))))))

Screenshot_2020-10-21-17-06-37.png

u can use the lasso tool to select the head and make it the size you want lol

but i think it looks good :3

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Let me elaborate again.. I don’t eat dead bodies, I eat the meat that’s sold to me, I would be crying my eyes out if I ate fresh meat straight from the corpse..

well thats you, I dont think Pincer would mind though.

Still best I give them a proper send off..(I’m probably talking about people though.. animals can just have their meat cleaned and sold at a butcher shop)

it IS a person, A few people actually, I committed Homicide haha. 

3 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

*stands around in the middle of the circle, sings a chant of horror and pain, as I do, the spirit of my evil side is released from my body, and transforms itself into a physical demon*

Welcome, god.

“How dare you worship me!” He profoundly yells, “I am the evil inside all, I must be eradicated, you humans would never give your souls up to me!”

My place in heaven has already been thanos’d away so I wish for a spot in heck

• Haha 1

“How dare you worship me!” He profoundly yells, “I am the evil inside all, I must be eradicated, you humans would never give your souls up to me!”

"If I give my soul to you." I screeched in a mix of deep dark desire and simple idiocracy. "WiII you give me sharp teeth and infinite money?" I consumed a wave of air once again, releasing the hellish amalgamate sound of war-cries and loud meows.

As he notice, he points at the flossing young man, “YOU!!” he cried “You are the one that finds EVERYTHING CRINGY EVIL! How dare he!”

"The rules of this land have begun to cease to exist in my orbs of vision." The hellish sounds rose back again, as if thy's vocal cords have been forked into spaghetti and replaced with the souls of the dead, mixing together to create coherent speech.

Just now, SilverHowl said:

He summons his staff of darnnation, and hammers it onto the ground, “If you a truly evil.. THEN YOU MUST PROVE IT!” he yells “by challenging me!” he added.

Does a.. smash tournament sound good?

• Haha 1

He summons his staff of darnnation, and hammers it onto the ground, “If you a truly evil.. THEN YOU MUST PROVE IT!” he yells “by challenging me!” he added.

"You have made a grave mistake." The creature added, mouth foaming and tongue slurping. "I will ensure you shalt not live long enough to regret this, thy dear Lucifer." It recoiled it's head into it's neck, gums showing. "Double-dead, hah." It's eyes narrowed into slits while pupils began to spin.

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

"You have made a grave mistake." The creature added, mouth foaming and tongue slurping. "I will ensure you shalt not live long enough to regret this, thy dear Lucifer." It recoiled it's head into it's neck, gums showing. "Double-dead, hah." It's eyes narrowed into slits while pupils began to spin.

C a n t w e j u s t h a v e a s m a s h t o u r n a m e n t ?

• Eek! 1