Stray Fawn Community

WoF Sim / Rp (Thing)

Pancake

OK SO,

I Don’t Know How to host these things so yea sorry.

Rules:

Two Dragons Per person, No Hybrids pls, any Wing type dragon. You start out as an egg. (that’s it)

Semi Important Stuff:

The Pantala dragons are still living on Pantala, the Nightwings have moved back to their old home and rebuilt it, the Mudwings have extended their land and the Nightwings have their powers back. (And the Maps are the same as in the books)

(That’s it I dunno, First come first server also I probably won’t answer right away)

Mudwing:

Skywing:

@Sky

Name: Brimstone

Pronouns: she/her

Tribe: Skywing

Appearance:

brimstone.png.c81f92eaf7aa01a17c9f281de0d5a637.png

Description: A red dragon with chocolate feet and horns, chocolate striped tail, golden underbelly, and golden eyes. She has golden chains around her horns, ankles, and tail, along with golden stud piercings along her wings, and golden feather earrings.

Personality: Vain, brave, snobby

Extra Info: Her parents are rich. She only (respectfully) socializes with other rich dragons/dragonets. She's very absorbed in her appearance, and only wears jewelry made of gold.

Sandwing:

Seawing:

@Greenpaw

Name: Surge

Pronouns: He/Him

Tribe: Seawing

Appearance: A Green-ish blue with dark blue fins and green glow-spots(?).

Surge the seawing

Description: His family is rather poor and only had him to use him for begging for money. He wants to invent things, but everyone thinks he's crazy. His theme song is "Touch Tone Telephone" by Lemon Demon. (I'm obsessed with the song rn)

Personality: His personality will change. He will be enthusiastic and optimistic and slowly fade into snappy and thinks nobody is trustworthy.

Extra Info: He hates certain noises, feelings, and tastes.

Nightwing:

@Impy10
Name: Sunrisebringer

Pronouns: She/her

Tribe: NightWing

Appearance: Dark purple dragon with black scales scattered around her body. She has a white underbelly and patterns. She has large black wings that have big looking stars in them. She has a long tail that has a tip of purple at the end of it. She has silver-blue eyes

Description: She is a good friend, although, she is cold when you first meet her. She likes to plan stuff out and it usually works.

Personality: 

Extra Info: She was born into royalty although she is not the heir. She is fascinated by hybrids and would like to meet one one day, She can Also See Into the Future

RainWing:

@Certified Baguette Lover

Name: Neapolitan

Tribe: RainWings

base by Cloudymaws

71218E1D-9321-4D38-9552-72D02E558586.thumb.png.542dc145f689c398c667e26cb4aeca0f.png

IceWing:

@Flour

Name: Hail

Pronouns: she/ her

Tribe: icewing

Appearance: 

D154E75B-1B80-4D44-A369-CA987A4BCECA.png.41ddde3a460621aa6fd9ef7dbeedd74e.png

Description:

a pale blue dragon with icy blue eyes, two  earrings, and a necklace

Personality:
Tries her best to be like all the other ice wings, if she regrets something it’s often immediately after doing something, wants to be accepted and fit with her parents vision of her

Extra Info: her parents are in the first circle and she’s towards the bottom of the rankings.

Silkwing:

@Broken

Name: Lavender

Pronouns: She/Her

Tribe: Silkwings

Appearance: (Picture)

Description: A mainly purple dragon with some Yellow and teal scales scattered around.

Personality: She is very sweet and caring, but isn’t good with interacting with other dragons

Extra Info: she has two mothers 

Picture:

913908AF-00BE-45A7-A4AE-1743A6A2662E.jpeg

Hivewing:

Leafwing:

(Enjoy! :D)

If you want to sign up Here is the Form:

Name:

Pronouns:

Tribe:

Appearance:

Description:

Personality:

Extra Info:

Thats The Form

•w•

10 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Name: Sunrisebringer

Pronouns: She/her

Tribe: NightWing

Appearance: Dark purple dragon with black scales scattered around her body. She has a white underbelly and patterns. She has large black wings that have big looking stars in them. She has a long tail that has a tip of purple at the end of it. She has silver-blue eyes (Also, can she have powers?)

Description: She is a good friend, although, she is cold when you first meet her. She likes to plan stuff out and it usually works.

Personality: 

Extra Info: She was born into royalty although she is not the heir. She is fascinated by hybrids and would like to meet one one day

@VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing

Day 1

@Impy10

You Wake Up, Darkness all around You, You Hear Worried Voices Chatting Outside The Darkness

”It Was Supposed To Hatch Yesterday Like It’s Brother...” Said The Female Voice

”Yes But It Is Still Good.” Said The Male Voice.

-Scratch

-Kick

-Wiggle

Name: Hale

Appearance: 

Description:

a pale blue dragon with icy blue eyes, two  earrings, and a necklace

Personality:
Tries her best to be like all the other ice wings, if she regrets something it’s often immediately after doing something, wants to be accepted and fit with her parents vision of her

Extra Info: her parents are in the first circle and she’s towards the bottom of the rankings.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

Name: Hale

Appearance: 

Description:

a pale blue dragon with icy blue eyes, two  earrings, and a necklace

Personality:

Accepted, And Really Nice!

• Like 1

Just now, Greenpaw said:

I want to join but all the computers in my house are all messed up and I can't sign in to my computer to do this

Oh Oof

Its Ok, You Can Submit Later, I Can hold a spot for you, what tribe?

Day 1

@Flour

You Wake Up Surrounded by darkness, You Can Hear An Agitated Voice Just outside the Darkness.

”Come On Egg, Hatch Already!” The voice said.

-Scratch

-Wiggle

-Kick