Stray Fawn Community

WoF Sim / Rp (Thing)

Pancake

9 hours ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Oh Oof

Its Ok, You Can Submit Later, I Can hold a spot for you, what tribe?

could I please have the sea wing? I'm back on my computer but I need to go to horse riding camp this morning and dance 6 hours after

10 hours ago, Impy10 said:

Sorry

You Hear The Darkness Crack

”Phew, It’s Hatching.” Said the Female Voice.

-Continue Kicking

-Wiggle

-Scratch

Name: Brimstone

Pronouns: she/her

Tribe: Skywing

Appearance:

brimstone.png.c81f92eaf7aa01a17c9f281de0d5a637.png

Description: A red dragon with chocolate feet and horns, chocolate striped tail, golden underbelly, and golden eyes. She has golden chains around her horns, ankles, and tail, along with golden stud piercings along her wings, and golden feather earrings.

Personality: Vain, brave, snobby

Extra Info: Her parents are rich. She only (respectfully) socializes with other rich dragons/dragonets. She's very absorbed in her appearance, and only wears jewelry made of gold.

4 minutes ago, Sky said:

Name: Brimstone

Pronouns: she/her

Tribe: Skywing

Appearance:

brimstone.png.c81f92eaf7aa01a17c9f281de0d5a637.png

Description: A red dragon with chocolate feet and horns, chocolate striped tail, golden underbelly, and golden eyes. She has golden chains around her horns, ankles, and tail, along with golden stud piercings along her wings, and golden feather earrings.

Personality: Vain, brave, snobby

Extra Info: Her parents are rich. She only (respectfully) socializes with other rich dragons/dragonets. She's very absorbed in her appearance, and only wears jewelry made of gold.

Accepted, and really nice!

2 hours ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Day 1

@Sky

You Wake Up, Surrounded By darkness.

”It Should Hatch Today.” Sad A Female voice from outside the darkness.

-Scratch

-Wiggle

-Kick

@Sky

Name: Surge

Pronouns: He/Him

Tribe: Seawing

Appearance: (picture coming really soon!) A Green-ish blue with dark blue fins and green glow-spots(?).

Description: His family is rather poor and only had him to use him for begging for money. He wants to invent things, but everyone thinks he's crazy. His theme song is "Touch Tone Telephone" by Lemon Demon. (I'm obsessed with the song rn)

Personality: His personality will change. He will be enthusiastic and optimistic and slowly fade into snappy and thinks nobody is trustworthy.

Extra Info: He hates certain noises, feelings, and tastes.

1 minute ago, Greenpaw said:

Name: Surge

Pronouns: He/Him

Tribe: Seawing

Appearance: (picture coming really soon!) A Green-ish blue with dark blue fins and green glow-spots(?).

Description: His family is rather poor and only had him to use him for begging for money. He wants to invent things, but everyone thinks he's crazy. His theme song is "Touch Tone Telephone" by Lemon Demon. (I'm obsessed with the song rn)

Personality: His personality will change. He will be enthusiastic and optimistic and slowly fade into snappy and thinks nobody is trustworthy.

Extra Info: He hates certain noises, feelings, and tastes.

Accepted!

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Ok Phew, it’s hatching.” Said the voice, you could tell it was Female, Maybe your Mother?

-Keep Wiggling

-Kick

-Scratch

-Kick

He kicked at the shell surrounding him.