Stray Fawn Community

The Long Dark - Winter's Embrace

Lilytuft

kuva.thumb.png.7f46248036ed60df40491cb259aa5215.png

Welp, died again. There's no way I'll make it to 25 days, but I think I can consume enough maple syrup and ketchup chips

• Like 1

I DIDN'T KNOW WOLVES COULD SPAWN IN CAVES!!! I remember looking it up and the page I went to was like 'no, nothing can spawn in caves, only frozen dead things.' The trust is gone. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on my 8-9 day now. Found the farmhouse. I'm trying to go wolf hunting because it's a small goal of mine to craft the wolf-skin coat, but it's really hard. I almost died the other day because I was attack by a wolf at the same time a blizzard started. There are four of them just chilling in the field. Also I killed a deer and now I has food for a while. It was very stressful trying to harvest it though, because the wolves were close by. Luckily they didn't notice me the whole time.

118238873_ScreenShot2020-07-15at3_37_25PM.thumb.png.edb26a5bf1cd7f269b062bd2897bda29.png

• Eek! 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is the longest I've ever survived. I used the coward strategy. Right now I'm dying from non-poable water, but I might make it to full 25 days before that...kuva.thumb.png.891628589b216c7b64e1d66cacb9edaf.png

• Like 1