Stray Fawn Community

Whistling Winds- A WoF Sim/RP

Broken

1 minute ago, Broken said:

You didn’t recognize any of them, mostly because you only spoke to Adonis most of the time. You eventually made your way to the first class, biology. You sat down in your seat next to Adonis. There was already one dragon in there who you didn’t recognize. Which was normal.

He unpacks his stuff. 

You take out a biology book, your notebook, and a pencil. The unfamiliar dragon turns to you.

”Hey,” she says.

He waves without saying anything as he sets his supplies on his desk

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

She gets up and sits on the other side of you.

”What’s your name?”

‘’Morpho.’’ He says. ‘’You?’’

7 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Morpho.’’ He says. ‘’You?’’

“Monarch. I’m new here.” She had dark orange scales with light blue eyes and some dark brown accent scales.

Just now, Broken said:

“Monarch. I’m new here.” She had dark orange scales with light blue eyes and some dark brown accent scales.

‘’Ohhh! My buddy Adonis was talking about you.’’ He says elbowing him again with a smirk. ‘’He’s quote the catch don’t you agree?’’ He teased

Just now, Broken said:

That looks so good! I have no procreate skills lol

It took me months to figure out how to use it. It took me an embarrassing amount of time to figure out how to duplicate layers too

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Ohhh! My buddy Adonis was talking about you.’’ He says elbowing him again with a smirk. ‘’He’s quote the catch don’t you agree?’’ He teased

She looked at him. “I guess.” She said, looking back at you. “Oh! I totally forgot! What are your pronouns? I wanted to ask so I didn’t seem rude, and so I didn’t misgender you.”

Just now, Broken said:

She looked at him. “I guess.” She said, looking back at you. “Oh! I totally forgot! What are your pronouns? I wanted to ask so I didn’t seem rude, and so I didn’t misgender you.”

He grinned at her. ‘Hey/him or she/her’’ he replied. ‘’How about you Monarch?’’

1 minute ago, Flour said:

It took me months to figure out how to use it. It took me an embarrassing amount of time to figure out how to duplicate layers too

I know most of the basic mechanics, like put the color layer below the line art. But other than stuff like that I still don’t know most of the mechanics. And all the tutorials don’t help me it seems like.

• Paw up 1

“Oh, she/her and they/them.”

‘’It’s nice to officially meet you then Monarch.’’ He turns towards the teacher to see if he lesson would start soon

Just now, Flour said:

‘’It’s nice to officially meet you then Monarch.’’ He turns towards the teacher to see if he lesson would start soon

You hadn’t noticed the other students in the room. You guys were the highest class, so there weren’t that many of you.

”Hello class. Today we will be taking a field trip.” He said in his very melancholic voice. “Please group up in groups of threes.”

You see Monarch looking around the room. Adonis stands next to you. “Do you want to be in my group?” He asks you in a very exaggerated voice, knowing that the answer was going to be yes. Every field trip you always paired up with Adonis, and since you didn’t know any other students, you would go in the teacher’s group.

You hadn’t noticed the other students in the room. You guys were the highest class, so there weren’t that many of you.

”Hello class. Today we will be taking a field trip.” He said in his very melancholic voice. “Please group up in groups of threes.”

You see Monarch looking around the room. Adonis stands next to you. “Do you want to be in my group?” He asks you in a very exaggerated voice, knowing that the answer was going to be yes. Every field trip you always paired up with Adonis, and since you didn’t know any other students, you would go in the teacher’s group.

‘’Of course I do ol buddy ol pal.’’ She says with a snort.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Of course I do ol buddy ol pal.’’ She says with a snort.

“And, like always, we’ll be with the teacher. Since you are too nervous to have more friends.” He says in an obviously teasing voice. 

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

(My proudest thing I’ve done in procreate is get rid of Taylor Swift’s eyebrows and mouth. The mouth was a very sloppy and bad job)

9332C1D2-FB65-4B3E-8E63-A1462D58BB78.jpeg

That’s cursed xD 

Just now, Broken said:

“And, like always, we’ll be with the teacher. Since you are too nervous to have more friends.” He says in an obviously teasing voice. 

she rolls her eyes. ‘’Maybe not.’’ She says looking towards monarch and then smirking back at Adonis before walking up to her

1 minute ago, Flour said:

That’s cursed xD 

she rolls her eyes. ‘’Maybe not.’’ She says looking towards monarch and then smirking back at Adonis before walking up to her

“Oh hey.” She says.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Want to join our group? We have a spot open.’’ He asked

“Oh, sure.” She says, standing next to you. “Where do you think we’re going, Morpho?”

Just now, Broken said:

“Oh, sure.” She says, standing next to you. “Where do you think we’re going, Morpho?”

He shrugs again. ‘’Probably somewhere terrifying.’’ He said. ‘’And defined;y not a boring library or something silly like that.’’ He smirked and then asked. ‘’Where are you from? I’ve never seen you before’’

Just now, Flour said:

He shrugs again. ‘’Probably somewhere terrifying.’’ He said. ‘’And defined;y not a boring library or something silly like that.’’ He smirked and then asked. ‘’Where are you from? I’ve never seen you before’’

“Oh... I’m from the Western Colony. We just moved to the Northern Colony because my mother got a job at the castle.”

(you live in the northern colony if that wasn’t clear.)