Stray Fawn Community

!Hunted! (Rabbit and Wolf rp, Camps and territories)

GreenTheGreat

This one's an rp so I don't have to do anything for it go well.

This will have two main topics, this one, for camps and sign ups, and another for the wolf hunts. Oh yeah! I should explain those. So, the hunts the wolves have are in a specific area. (Hunt valley - see map) The rabbits are always threatened by the wolves that if they don't give some of their rabbits for hunts, the wolves will go into their tunnels and kill them all. The rabbits do this (because their all scared by this threat) and lose more and more of their numbers. The wolves will request more and more rabbits as both their numbers rise.

Map-

846405288_Huntedmap.thumb.png.0f9d40cdd28bfc415c350e953909403c.png

Rabbits-

Leader-

@YambOwO

Name: Nightshade

Appearance/picture: Nightshade is a black rabbit with a little bit of white on his paws and tail. His fur is long and thick, and he has a lot of scars on him, mostly on his face and back. He has heterochromia with the right eye being brown and the other blue.

Personality: Generally viewed as cold but smart, he won't hesitate to teach someone about something they don't know or call them out for it. Nightshade won't attack without reason, no matter how stupid that reason is, and is a bit stubborn. He also adores the concept of revenge and karma, which is exactly why he wants to get back at the wolves and extinct them, the "reapings" being the sole cause as to why he's so cold.

Other: One time, when Nightshade was trying to run from a wolf, a firefly emerged out of nowhere and distracted the wolf so he could get to safety. Another time when he was sleeping, he woke up to see a few dead fireflies around him, and on that same day both of his parents were [REDACTED]. Because of these two oddly specific and random events, he believes in "Lord Fire", a super glowy albino rabbit that watches over every rabbit and controls fireflies. He usually tries to push "Ignism" (the religion of lord fire) down everyone's throats, and if they don't accept it he'll murder them try to avoid them and make them look like a bad guy.

Normal-

@VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing

Name: Cinnamon (Cinna For Short)

Personality / Origin(?):Easily Spooked by Wolves and nothing else, she enjoys Hopping around the forest collecting herbs, she is Adventurous and Each time There is a “Reaping” (Kinda like from hunger games where the bunnies pick a few other bunnies to go get eaten) She Goes Out And Hides In a Tree, She’s Been Caught Twice, Once by her Sister, and once by a Wolf, She Was Ok When the Wolf found her but she did get a bit Scratched up.

Picture:

666D3F8B-8BFE-4742-9EE5-97ADD5A7594B.thumb.jpeg.108f8f0ae59ed38a4b75cd3cce09af94.jpeg

@VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing

Name: Marshmallow (Mallow for Short)

Personality: Scared of everything And Kind to Everyone

Picture:

A7BD11E6-D0F2-4C85-88A7-D104CAF89B69.thumb.jpeg.164c4dbb8235aab9adfd4b9291f30a09.jpeg

Wolves-

Alpha-

None

Normal-

None

Bases-

Wolf-

All here

https://strayfawnstudio.com/community/index.php?/topic/10126-wolfdog-bases/

Rabbit (warning! these are horrible!)-

Horrible rabbit I drew

Breeding page (Yes, I know one of the eye things is cut off and some r faded)

Horrible rabbit Oc breeding thing

Rabbit Food-

N/A

Wolf food-

N/A

REQUEST TO BE A WOLF BEFORE YOU FILL OUT THE FORM

Form-

Name:

Appearance/picture:

Personality: (Rabbits are usually jumpy, scared by everything, and kind, while wolves are aggressive, ruthless, and mean.)

Other: (anything else)

Use this form when roleplaying! Use it on every post you do unless they are continuing a previous post that was right above this post!

[Name - Place - Open or people you are roleplaying with.]

(ex. [Lucy - Lucy's den/burrow - Open])

Personality / Origin(?):Easily Spooked by Wolves and nothing else, she enjoys Hopping around the forest collecting herbs, she is Adventurous and Each time There is a “Reaping” (Kinda like from hunger games where the bunnies pick a few other bunnies to go get eaten) She Goes Out And Hides In a Tree, She’s Been Caught Twice, Once by her Sister, and once by a Wolf, She Was Ok When the Wolf found her but she did get a bit Scratched up.

Picture:

666D3F8B-8BFE-4742-9EE5-97ADD5A7594B.thumb.jpeg.108f8f0ae59ed38a4b75cd3cce09af94.jpeg

15 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Name: 

Picture:

when your name is non-existent

Please edit to have name

27 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

Picture:

yay

This seems k00l, may I join?

Appearance/picture: Nightshade is a black rabbit with a little bit of white on his paws and tail. His fur is long and thick, and he has a lot of scars on him, mostly on his face and back. He has heterochromia with the right eye being brown and the other blue.

Personality: Generally viewed as cold but smart, he won't hesitate to teach someone about something they don't know or call them out for it. Nightshade won't attack without reason, no matter how stupid that reason is, and is a bit stubborn. He also adores the concept of revenge and karma, which is exactly why he wants to get back at the wolves and extinct them, the "reapings" being the sole cause as to why he's so cold.

Other: One time, when Nightshade was trying to run from a wolf, a firefly emerged out of nowhere and distracted the wolf so he could get to safety. Another time when he was sleeping, he woke up to see a few dead fireflies around him, and on that same day both of his parents were [REDACTED]. Because of these two oddly specific and random events, he believes in "Lord Fire", a super glowy albino rabbit that watches over every rabbit and controls fireflies. He usually tries to push "Ignism" (the religion of lord fire) down everyone's throats, and if they don't accept it he'll murder them try to avoid them and make them look like a bad guy.

Psst, over here.. Can tis dood be leader? Btw, do your eyes hurt after trying to read this?

• Eek! 1

5 minutes ago, YambOwO said:

This seems k00l, may I join?

Psst, over here.. Can tis dood be leader? Btw, do your eyes hurt after trying to read this?

wow nice yes and yes and no I just highlighted it >:D

(Nightshade - Nightshade's Burrow - Open)

Among the many leaves scattered around on the dug up dirt, lay a dark rabbit. 

Nightshade emerged out of the leaves and yawned, hoping to find a sign from Lord Fire. Looking around, there were no dead fireflies scattered around like leaves. No alive ones either. "This must mean the terrible terrors aren't coming today..." The rabbit said to no one in particular, hoping he interpreted Lord Fire's sign correctly.

The leading hare stood up and poked his head out of his large and luxurious (by rabbit terms lol) burrow. As stealthily as possible, he got out and looked up at the sky. Dark like his fur. The perfect time to find offerings and bring them to Lord Fire's lightning bugs. They didn't appear to like the leaves Nightshade offered them, so... Maybe they like flowers?

Plucking a yellow flower off the ground with his mouth, Nightshade quietly walked and sniffed. Walked and sniffed. Walked and- IS THAT LIGHT? A few fireflies flashed in front of Nightshade. Slowly crawling over to them, he silently dropped the flower in front of them, hoping it wouldn't scare them away. The lightning bugs continued to fly for a solid second, until one of them came closer to the flower. 

Scittering around inside of the flower for a few minutes, then finally emerging, the insect flew closer to it's buddies and continued doing... whatever the flashing was called. The black and white rabbit looked up at the sky once again. "My mighty Lord, do you accept this offering? Or must I search for something to match your own might?" Nightshade chirped. No answer.

"My dazzling Lord, alerting me in times of need, I wish to repay you for your kindness and ask for more help with my decisions and my colony. If I can find out what offerings you accept, I will gladly starve my colony to give you more of those, and in return your almighty self could help me and my nest to survive against the horrid beasts that I refuse to call wolves." Nightshade howled, trying not to offend his god. No answer.

Nightshade walked away dissappointed with himself, and slowly landed back to his burrow.