Stray Fawn Community

so uh....ducks, amiright?

Katumai

any of you ever had a pet duck before? no? pfft, losers

ffabfb68006aeec58f4400780136c5826dff0a6e6165d01fr7-768-1024_00.jpg.cbeb426640ca43463c86dfa39d9d15bb.jpg

no but seriously-i have a pet duck. my mom's friend just kinda dumped him here and said 'heres your new son'

for the first couple days i had to keep him in a box while we set up a place for him, and i just kinda. put a bowl of water on my bed for him to swim around in (thats what the picture is)

hes in a much bigger space now-we take him out everyday to go swim in the koi pond in our backyard because, y'know, duck

we were gonna get him a friend since birds are really social-buuuuttttttt the place was outta ducks. so what did my mom do? bought two chickens. he now has two sisters and is very protective

due to an....incident, his leg got messed up, but we took him to the vet and it wasnt broken or anything. doing a lot better now

my house is absolutely filled with birds, me and my friend found a nest of swallows-three of the chicks were dead and the last one was barely hanging on. it was obvious the poor little guy wasnt gonna make it outside, so we brought him in. little guy barely has any feathers, we're feeding him until he can actually fly

so yeah. im a bird lady now apparently

i dont actually have any pictures of Noodle and Velvet (the chickens), but i'll take some later when its not 4:00 am

• Haha 1
  • Love 7

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

YOOOO FOGGIE JRS LEG ISNT MESSED UP POG

HE CAN ACTUALLY WALK WITHOUT FALLING ON HIS DUMB LITTLE FACE : D 

• Eek! 1