Stray Fawn Community

Rp/sim ideas!

GreenTheGreat

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

idea: join my sim/rp. okay okay you don’t have to shh

maybe a human RP but the humans have bird wings based off of different bird species? and they have tails too. and the species of bird depends on where they come from. and maybe some species like the Bald Eagle could have the special courtship rituals to figure out who to start dating or something idk I got this human/bird hybrid idea from a RDR2 fanfiction on AO3 pls

and maybe a 60 Seconds-esque apocalypse RP for humans where a nuke dropped and you have to try to survive and. you know. not get radiation sickness?

or maybe Niche but a few Nichelings got dropped in the Warrior Cats universe, or a few cats get dropped in the Niche universe, or a few humans get dropped in either the Niche universe or the RDR2 universe

• 3 weeks later...

something to do with foxes idk im obsessed with them.

Like one time the teacher asked us to brainstorm ideas for an animal writing to do.

I immediately said done.

oh okay now I have another idea just from being here,, historical. just history but you shove some characters into it. some good time periods would be the 1700s or 1800s or even just the 1900s. if you’re feeling brave, then just 1. do it. make a roleplay set in 1

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Whirlpool the seawing said:

hhhhhhhhh a world of dragons where some are werewolves, some are vampires, and some are vampire hunters

that seems weird to be combined with dragons tbh