Stray Fawn Community

Hives and Webs. A WoF sim

flower

look i'm sorry i keep abandoning my sims- I'll do my best to not do that this time.

The rules are the same as most sims

-no hybrids please :')

Information

-hivewings don't rule over the silkwings

-contact with Phryia was made but sparked a short war in which the pantalan dragons banned anyone from visiting the other continent.

-1 dragon per tribe please

Silkwing

@Broken

Name: Firefly

Pronouns: they/them

Pic/ appearance: (coming soon)

Personality: Has personality changes from time to time. Sometimes outgoing, sometimes shy and nervous. But most of the time they stay somewhere in the middle. 

Tribe: Silkwing

Leafwing

-no one

Hivewing

@VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing

Name: Lacewing

Pronouns: She / Her

Appearance:

Personality: Lacewing is A very Intelligent, Kind And Shy Hivewing who enjoys Planting Things and Botany. She Is Immune To The Hive Mind and is scared of being controlled, she has heterochromia and Sedatephobia.

Tribe: Hivewing

Form:

Name:

Pronouns:

Pic/ appearance:

Personality:

Tribe:

Name: Firefly

Pronouns: they/them

Pic/ appearance: (coming soon)

Personality: Has personality changes from time to time. Sometimes outgoing, sometimes shy and nervous. But most of the time they stay somewhere in the middle. 

Tribe: Silkwing

• Paw up 1

@Broken you hear a soft chirping noise and your eyes flutter open.

’’oh you’re up! I was just coming to check on you sweetie.’’ Your mom, Darted says. ‘’It’s time to get ready for school.’’

19 minutes ago, Flour said:

@Broken you hear a soft chirping noise and your eyes flutter open.

’’oh you’re up! I was just coming to check on you sweetie.’’ Your mom, Darted says. ‘’It’s time to get ready for school.’’

“Ugh.” They roll over and pull the covers over their head.

(I tried to make what they look like but failed. Basically, they’re a mixture of yellows, oranges, and reds. With light green eyes. Also, do they have their wings yet?)

• Paw up 1

Just now, Broken said:

“Ugh.” They roll over and pull the covers over their head.

(I tried to make what they look like but failed. Basically, they’re a mixture of yellows, oranges, and reds. With light green eyes. Also, do they have their wings yet?)

(No, they’re about the same age as morpho and Adonis and will metamorphosis soon because,, easy plot and transitions.)

‘’’Come on Firefly, your friends June and Azure are waiting for you by the grocery store.’’ She said. The store was just down the street and your friends sometimes went there and bought snacks before going to school with you.

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

(No, they’re about the same age as morpho and Adonis and will metamorphosis soon because,, easy plot and transitions.)

‘’’Come on Firefly, your friends June and Azure are waiting for you by the grocery store.’’ She said. The store was just down the street and your friends sometimes went there and bought snacks before going to school with you.

“Fine...” They groan, getting out of bed.

Just now, Broken said:

“Fine...” They groan, getting out of bed.

You collect your stuff and head down the street to meet your two best friends. ‘’Hey did you sleep in again?’’ June teased.

Just now, Flour said:

You collect your stuff and head down the street to meet your two best friends. ‘’Hey did you sleep in again?’’ June teased.

“Shut up. I was up all night drawing.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Shut up. I was up all night drawing.”

‘’What were you drawing this time dude?’’ Azure asks, looking at you and rolling his eyes

Just now, Flour said:

‘’What were you drawing this time dude?’’ Azure asks, looking at you and rolling his eyes

“Just some random dragon. They looked like... a leafwing silkwing hybrid.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Just some random dragon. They looked like... a leafwing silkwing hybrid.”

‘’Cool.’’ June says.
You hear a bell ring in the distance. 

‘’Moons! We’re going to be late!’’ June exclaims. She grabs Azure by the arm and starts running towards school

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Cool.’’ June says.
You hear a bell ring in the distance. 

‘’Moons! We’re going to be late!’’ June exclaims. She grabs Azure by the arm and starts running towards school

Firefly sighs and runs after them. Why does it matter if we’re late? We don’t learn anything in school.

Just now, Broken said:

Firefly sighs and runs after them. Why does it matter if we’re late? We don’t learn anything in school.

You get to the school, shove your stuff into your ‘’locker’’ and get to class and sit down just as the final bell rings.

‘’Whew! I thought we weren’t going to make it on time.’’ June exclaims.

’’shh, they’re taking attendance.’’ Azure shushes her. she pouts and kicks him in the leg under the desks. 

Just now, Flour said:

You get to the school, shove your stuff into your ‘’locker’’ and get to class and sit down just as the final bell rings.

‘’Whew! I thought we weren’t going to make it on time.’’ June exclaims.

’’shh, they’re taking attendance.’’ Azure shushes her. she pouts and kicks him in the leg under the desks. 

They sit next to June and silently watch the teacher. While the teacher isn’t looking, they take out their sketchbook and start drawing, hiding it as best as they can so the teacher can’t see it.

Just now, Broken said:

They sit next to June and silently watch the teacher. While the teacher isn’t looking, they take out their sketchbook and start drawing, hiding it as best as they can so the teacher can’t see it.

‘’Metamorphosis... silk... soon..’’ you hear snippets of your teachers boring voice. 
‘’He’s so hard to pay attention to.’’ June says with an eye roll.

the teacher continues talking

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Metamorphosis... silk... soon..’’ you hear snippets of your teachers boring voice. 
‘’He’s so hard to pay attention to.’’ June says with an eye roll.

the teacher continues talking

Ya ya. We’re getting our wings soon. No big deal. Mindlessly they start drawing pictures of wings.

Just now, Broken said:

Ya ya. We’re getting our wings soon. No big deal. Mindlessly they start drawing pictures of wings.

‘’I’d rather have my talons bitten off then listen for one more-‘’ Azure says, stopping mid scentance. 

your teacher is hovering over him, looking at him with disappointment in his amber gaze. 
‘’Mr. Azure, I’d think you would want to listen to this seeing as your metamorphosis is so soon.’’ He begins in his monotone voice.

Azure rolls his eyes and nods reluctantly. 
‘’’Yes sir.’’ He says.

the teacher looks at you.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’I’d rather have my talons bitten off then listen for one more-‘’ Azure says, stopping mid scentance. 

your teacher is hovering over him, looking at him with disappointment in his amber gaze. 
‘’Mr. Azure, I’d think you would want to listen to this seeing as your metamorphosis is so soon.’’ He begins in his monotone voice.

Azure rolls his eyes and nods reluctantly. 
‘’’Yes sir.’’ He says.

the teacher looks at you.

They quickly hide their sketchbook.

”Hello teacher. Do you need anything?”

(I feel like the teacher doesn’t know that Firefly is non-binary. But it’s your choice. I just feel like they haven’t told many dragons. If tou need to know, they’re old pronouns were she/her.)

Just now, Broken said:

They quickly hide their sketchbook.

”Hello teacher. Do you need anything?”

(I feel like the teacher doesn’t know that Firefly is non-binary. But it’s your choice. I just feel like they haven’t told many dragons. If tou need to know, they’re old pronouns were she/her.)

(They probably wouldn’t)
‘’miss Firefly, I recommend you pay attention as well.’’ He said and walked back to the front of class.

’’blah blah,, cocoon.. blah blah blah wings..’’

the bel, rings and the school day is over

Just now, Flour said:

(They probably wouldn’t)
‘’miss Firefly, I recommend you pay attention as well.’’ He said and walked back to the front of class.

’’blah blah,, cocoon.. blah blah blah wings..’’

the bel, rings and the school day is over

Firefly rolls their eyes at June and Azure. “Oh my god. He’s sooo boring. We all know about metamorphosis. Everyone’s is the same. There is never any surprises.”

Just now, Broken said:

Firefly rolls their eyes at June and Azure. “Oh my god. He’s sooo boring. We all know about metamorphosis. Everyone’s is the same. There is never any surprises.”

He shakes his head In agreement.

’’He could have had any job but he picked a teacher..’’

June giggled.

Just now, Flour said:

He shakes his head In agreement.

’’He could have had any job but he picked a teacher..’’

June giggled.

“Ya. Like anything where he doesn’t talk.” They say with a small giggle.

“Ya. Like anything where he doesn’t talk.” They say with a small giggle.

‘’Yeah..’’

’’you guys want to come to my house?’’ Azure asks.

’’I cant.. mom is making me dragonet-sit May..’’ June replies

‘’Aw.. how about you Fly?’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Yeah..’’

’’you guys want to come to my house?’’ Azure asks.

’’I cant.. mom is making me dragonet-sit May..’’ June replies

‘’Aw.. how about you Fly?’’

“Sure. Hey, June, why can’t you take May to his house? Unless we can’t. Or, we can go to your house.”

“Sure. Hey, June, why can’t you take May to his house? Unless we can’t. Or, we can go to your house.”

She shakes her head quickly. ‘’Noooooo. May is literally sooooo embarrassing. I don’t want to have you guys suffer from her annoyingness.’’ She said with a laugh.

Azure shrugs.