Stray Fawn Community

Hives and Webs. A WoF sim

flower

Just now, Flour said:

No reply. She must be working late tonight. Nobody else lives in the house except for you two.

you remember that you have homework.

-do it

-don’t do it

They groan and pull it out. They start doing it until they accidentally fall asleep on their desk.

Just now, Broken said:

They groan and pull it out. They start doing it until they accidentally fall asleep on their desk.

You fall asleep for the whole night and wake up in your bed to your mom calling up to you. ‘’Honey! Azure and June are waiting outside for you!’’

Just now, Flour said:

You fall asleep for the whole night and wake up in your bed to your mom calling up to you. ‘’Honey! Azure and June are waiting outside for you!’’

They lift up their face and run towards the door. “I’m here!” They say in a sing-songy voice, while opening the door.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

They lift up their face and run towards the door. “I’m here!” They say in a sing-songy voice, while opening the door.

They smile at you.’’we’ve been waiting for you dude! June packed us a basket full of food, we’re going on a picnic.’’

June was a surprisingly good cook and you three alway went on picnics together 

1 minute ago, Flour said:

They smile at you.’’we’ve been waiting for you dude! June packed us a basket full of food, we’re going on a picnic.’’

June was a surprisingly good cook and you three alway went on picnics together 

“Yay!” They say. They’re definitely more extroverted snd excited than they were yesterday.

Just now, Broken said:

“Yay!” They say. They’re definitely more extroverted snd excited than they were yesterday.

June raises an eyebrow at how your personality changed so suddenly but she was used to it from being friends with you for so long. 
‘’’Let’s go metamorphosis day boy.’’ She teases Azure.

you three walk to a quiet park and set down your blanket and basket u dear a big flowering tree.

Just now, Flour said:

June raises an eyebrow at how your personality changed so suddenly but she was used to it from being friends with you for so long. 
‘’’Let’s go metamorphosis day boy.’’ She teases Azure.

you three walk to a quiet park and set down your blanket and basket u dear a big flowering tree.

“So... what happened yesterday, June?”

“So... what happened yesterday, June?”

‘’I wish you hadn’t seen that.’’ She grumbled, opening the basket and setting out pastel colored plates in front of each of you.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’I wish you hadn’t seen that.’’ She grumbled, opening the basket and setting out pastel colored plates in front of each of you.

“So, Azure, what do you think metamorphosis will be like? Well, I think we know from our teacher’s endless lessons on metamorphosis. We already know what happens. Nothing random ever happens. It’s always the same thing every time.”

Just now, Broken said:

“So, Azure, what do you think metamorphosis will be like? Well, I think we know from our teacher’s endless lessons on metamorphosis. We already know what happens. Nothing random ever happens. It’s always the same thing every time.”

He nods. ‘’Boring and long..’’ he says. ‘’Just like our teachers lessons’’ he adds.

June starts setting out colorful pastries 

Just now, Flour said:

He nods. ‘’Boring and long..’’ he says. ‘’Just like our teachers lessons’’ he adds.

June starts setting out colorful pastries 

Firefly giggles. Then turns to June. “So... I heard about you and Azure. And he told me you might be able to set me up with someone. But, I feel like I should find them myself. Let fate decide when I meet them.”

Just now, Broken said:

Firefly giggles. Then turns to June. “So... I heard about you and Azure. And he told me you might be able to set me up with someone. But, I feel like I should find them myself. Let fate decide when I meet them.”

June glares at Azure playfully. ‘’I told you not to tell them yet you idiot!’’ She punches him in the arm.

’’ow! I didn’t mean too. It’s almost like they knew.’’ Azure replies

June shrugs. ‘It think that’s a good Plan Firefly.’’ She says and smiles.

Just now, Flour said:

June glares at Azure playfully. ‘’I told you not to tell them yet you idiot!’’ She punches him in the arm.

’’ow! I didn’t mean too. It’s almost like they knew.’’ Azure replies

June shrugs. ‘It think that’s a good Plan Firefly.’’ She says and smiles.

“I wonder when I’ll meet them...”

Just now, Broken said:

“I wonder when I’ll meet them...”

Everyone is silent for a little bit and then you all start eating the fruit flavored and sweet foods June made. 
‘’’These are really good.’’ Azure exclaims.

’’of course they are silly, I made them after all.’’

Just now, Flour said:

Everyone is silent for a little bit and then you all start eating the fruit flavored and sweet foods June made. 
‘’’These are really good.’’ Azure exclaims.

’’of course they are silly, I made them after all.’’

“How long did it take to make them?” They still hadn’t eaten, but instead was drawing the food.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“How long did it take to make them?” They still hadn’t eaten, but instead was drawing the food.

‘’Uh.. a while.’’ She says casually.
]

Just now, Broken said:

“Okay.” Once they had finished drawing, they devoured every last bite of the food.

‘’Oh good, I was afraid you weren’t going to eat.’’ June says in relief.

“Ya. It just looked so nice I had to draw it.”

She smiles again. ‘’Thanks!’’

Azure smiles too. ‘’What should we do now? Got any ideas Fly?’’

She smiles again. ‘’Thanks!’’

Azure smiles too. ‘’What should we do now? Got any ideas Fly?’’

“Oh um... it’s your day so you choose.”

“Oh um... it’s your day so you choose.”

He looks up at he flowering trees. ‘’Uh..’’ just as he says that a light rain starts to fall. ‘’Maybe we should go to one of our houses?’’

He looks up at he flowering trees. ‘’Uh..’’ just as he says that a light rain starts to fall. ‘’Maybe we should go to one of our houses?’’

“Sure. I would say mine, but I’m probably just biased. I mean, June’s is the biggest out of the three of ours.”

“Sure. I would say mine, but I’m probably just biased. I mean, June’s is the biggest out of the three of ours.”

She shakes her head slightly.

’’lets just go to yours Firefly.’’

and all you do. It starts pouring and you all get soaked. You step inside and your mom brings you each a towel to dry off with.

She shakes her head slightly.

’’lets just go to yours Firefly.’’

and all you do. It starts pouring and you all get soaked. You step inside and your mom brings you each a towel to dry off with.

They start laughing slightly. “Oh, three moons. That was crazy. Hey, thanks mom for the towels.”