Stray Fawn Community

Hives and Webs. A WoF sim

flower

20 hours ago, Broken said:

“Okay. See you tomorrow?”

You go home and see your mother sitting on the couch. ‘’How was work sweetie?’’ She asks once you step inside

Just now, Broken said:

“Good.” They say with a smile.

‘’You didn’t bring home any new animals.. did you?’’ She asks worriedly, looking you up and down.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’You didn’t bring home any new animals.. did you?’’ She asks worriedly, looking you up and down.

“Nope!” They were much happier and bubblier than they usually were, even when they had personality changes.

6 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Nope!” They were much happier and bubblier than they usually were, even when they had personality changes.

‘’Someone’s happy.’’ She observed. ‘’What happened?’’ She added. Muffin came up and rubbed themself against your leg

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Someone’s happy.’’ She observed. ‘’What happened?’’ She added. Muffin came up and rubbed themself against your leg

“Well... today one of my coworkers, Rosy, called me attractive. And she’s really pretty too. And really sweet and smart.” She started blushing slightly.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Well... today one of my coworkers, Rosy, called me attractive. And she’s really pretty too. And really sweet and smart.” She started blushing slightly.

She smiles at you and muffin meows in amusement, then scampers off to eat some food. ‘’She sounds lovely sweetie.’’

Just now, Flour said:

She smiles at you and muffin meows in amusement, then scampers off to eat some food. ‘’She sounds lovely sweetie.’’

“She was the one who told me I should get muffin. I’m going to ask her is she wants to come over tomorrow. If she does, do not embarrass me.”

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

(Firefly is in my hive :D)

She Finished school and Went home.

Wait what-

you scamper home and find your mother in the kitchen baking and your father writting in a book

She Put her stuff away and decided to go explore the hive.

”Mom, Dad I’m Going out for a bit, be back before Sundown!” She shouted to her parents, walking out the door.

Just now, Broken said:

“She was the one who told me I should get muffin. I’m going to ask her is she wants to come over tomorrow. If she does, do not embarrass me.”

She rolls her eyes. ‘’I won’t.’’ She says with a wink. ‘’It will be like I’m not even here.’’

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

(Y e a   s o r r y)

I did not okay that-

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

She Put her stuff away and decided to go explore the hive.

”Mom, Dad I’m Going out for a bit, be back before Sundown!” She shouted to her parents, walking out the door.

You scamper into the street. They sun is setting and making everything look beautiful and golden.

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

I did not okay that-

You scamper into the street. They sun is setting and making everything look beautiful and golden.

(S O R R Y-)

she walked Down a Few Streets, Being shy she didn’t talk to anyone, like a shy dragon would.

She Noticed a House that really caught her eye, she walked up to it and Admired it, It Looked so nice..

(It May Or May Not Be Firefly’s-)

(S O R R Y-)

she walked Down a Few Streets, Being shy she didn’t talk to anyone, like a shy dragon would.

She Noticed a House that really caught her eye, she walked up to it and Admired it, It Looked so nice..

(It May Or May Not Be Firefly’s-)

(ITS NOT- THE TRIBES DONT COEXIST- THAT WAS IN THE RULES I THINK??)

it’s probably one of the richer hivewing’s houses. (Firefly’s is average size anyways) your parents were quite wealthy being in such a rare job field and had a decent sized house

Just now, Flour said:

(ITS NOT- THE TRIBES DONT COEXIST- THAT WAS IN THE RULES I THINK??)

it’s probably one of the richer hivewing’s houses. (Firefly’s is average size anyways) your parents were quite wealthy being in such a rare job field and had a decent sized house

(e ok I forgot sorreh)

She Kept walking and walked to the Library.

13 minutes ago, Flour said:

She rolls her eyes. ‘’I won’t.’’ She says with a wink. ‘’It will be like I’m not even here.’’

“Thank you. What are we having for dinner?”

(sorry it took so long to reply, I’m working on Firefly’s ref.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

(e ok I forgot sorreh)

She Kept walking and walked to the Library.

You walk to the library which is a huge building that has large columns made of tree stuff and has vines growing around it. Along with that it had a big bronze door, large windows and a fountain outside. You walk inside and it’s fairly empty

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Thank you. What are we having for dinner?”

(sorry it took so long to reply, I’m working on Firefly’s ref.)

‘’Leftovers and some bread.’’ She said. Muffin bats around a cat toy.

Just now, Flour said:

You walk to the library which is a huge building that has large columns made of tree stuff and has vines growing around it. Along with that it had a big bronze door, large windows and a fountain outside. You walk inside and it’s fairly empty

The sighed in relief.

Now she could read with not having socially interact with anyone.

She Picked up a Book On Plants and began reading.

The sighed in relief.

Now she could read with not having socially interact with anyone.

She Picked up a Book On Plants and began reading.

It’s full of stuff about vines and flowers but nothing about trees.. trees very still strictly forbidden from being grown.. except in special green houses that your parents worked in. You read about plant reproduction and how they disperse their seeds

Just now, Broken said:

“Okay.” They eat then head back up to bed, tired from work.

You sleep for how long?