Stray Fawn Community

Hives and Webs. A WoF sim

flower

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“You have until the end of the day to think about it. Don’t get stressed.”

She looked stressed. The day passes and when you get to the end of the day you don’t see her. 

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

She kept walking, She Stepped on a Stick

Crack!

”Oh moons..” she whispered.

One head followed by the other turned towards you. You both stood still.

-RUN

-FLY

-FREEZE

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

“Left 10 minutes ago, said she wasn’t feeling Good.“Buzz said

“Oh, okay.” They left to go home. It’s my fault. I stressed her out. I should’ve known she didn’t like me. Calling me attractive was probably just a friendly compliment, not a sign of love. I’m so stupid.

Just now, Broken said:

“Oh, okay.” They left to go home. It’s my fault. I stressed her out. I should’ve known she didn’t like me. Calling me attractive was probably just a friendly compliment, not a sign of love. I’m so stupid.

She was no where to be seen. You go home and your mother isn’t there. She was probably expecting you to have Rosy over..

She was silent as the Person walked towards her.

(Can you quote what option you chose or put it in your post from now on so it’s less confusing for me to interpret? Not trying to sound rude uwu.

they stepped closer to you.

-fight

-flight

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She was no where to be seen. You go home and your mother isn’t there. She was probably expecting you to have Rosy over..

They sadly walk upstairs. They grab their sketchbook and instead of drawing in it, they tear it apart. Once they finish, they sink down and start crying.

Just now, Flour said:

(Can you quote what option you chose or put it in your post from now on so it’s less confusing for me to interpret? Not trying to sound rude uwu.

they stepped closer to you.

-fight

-flight

Flight

She took a step forward, then another step, she started walking.

oh no oh no oh no..

They sadly walk upstairs. They grab their sketchbook and instead of drawing in it, they tear it apart. Once they finish, they sink down and start crying.

Oh no I killed them-

you cry for a while until you hear your mom open the door and sit in the kitchen.

Flight

She took a step forward, then another step, she started walking.

oh no oh no oh no..

They follow you. 
-fly away

-run away

Just now, Flour said:

Oh no I killed them-

you cry for a while until you hear your mom open the door and sit in the kitchen.

They follow you. 
-fly away

-run away

They quickly dry their tears and hide their ripped sketchbook. But a drawing gets stuck to their talons. Without noticing, they head downstairs and greet their mom.

Just now, Broken said:

They quickly dry their tears and hide their ripped sketchbook. But a drawing gets stuck to their talons. Without noticing, they head downstairs and greet their mom.

She looks at your talons and up at your eyes which are slightly red. “Rough day?” She asks gently

-Run Away

She Kept walking but sped it up into a speed walk.

They continue following you. You swear you can see little tendrils of black shadowy smoke trailing along behind them as you turn a corner. Eventually you seem to loose them..

-go home

-go in a different direction then home

5 minutes ago, Flour said:

She looks at your talons and up at your eyes which are slightly red. “Rough day?” She asks gently

“Huh? Oh no, I’m fine.” They say, noticing the paper and crinkling it up. It was the picture she drew at the park with June and Azure.

“Huh? Oh no, I’m fine.” They say, noticing the paper and crinkling it up. It was the picture she drew at the park with June and Azure.

she frowns. “Okay sweetie. If you want someone to talk to I’m here for you.”

5 minutes ago, Flour said:

she frowns. “Okay sweetie. If you want someone to talk to I’m here for you.”

They say. “I’m pretty sure Rosy hates me. She obviously doesn’t like me and I made her stressed out earlier. I feel so bad. I should’ve known no one would love me.”

Just now, Broken said:

They say. “I’m pretty sure Rosy hates me. She obviously doesn’t like me and I made her stressed out earlier. I feel so bad. I should’ve known no one would love me.”

She opens her mouth but just hugs you tightly. “Sweetie, I know it may seem like that sometimes but I promise you’ll find the right dragon someday and they’ll love you for you.”

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

She said down in the Park.

oh what do I do what do I do.. The Thought worriedly.

Your parents would want you to go somewhere safe.

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

She opens her mouth but just hugs you tightly. “Sweetie, I know it may seem like that sometimes but I promise you’ll find the right dragon someday and they’ll love you for you.”

“Okay. I’m going for a walk.” They went to their favorite park and sat down on the bench.