Stray Fawn Community

Hives and Webs. A WoF sim

flower

Just now, Broken said:

“Okay. I’m going for a walk.” They went to their favorite park and sat down on the bench.

You see Azure and June in the distance, the they’re probably on a date admiring the sunset.

Just now, Broken said:

They don’t pay attention to them and start crying lightly.

They don’t notice you because they’re backs are turned and you’re crying in the park by yourself. You hear children giggling in the distance 

6 minutes ago, Flour said:

Your parents would want you to go somewhere safe.

She didn’t know Where would be safe so she just sat in the park quietly, wondering.

1 minute ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

She didn’t know Where would be safe so she just sat in the park quietly, wondering.

You stay there for an hour then head home. Your parents are pacing worriedly and don’t notice you at first 

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

They don’t notice you because they’re backs are turned and you’re crying in the park by yourself. You hear children giggling in the distance 

They sigh and continue to sit there. Waiting for something, but they didn’t know what.

Just now, Broken said:

They sigh and continue to sit there. Waiting for something, but they didn’t know what.

A child waddles up to you and makes some baby noises.

“Uhm.. Hi Mom, Hi Dad, Sorry I’m late..” she said quietly.

“Where have you been!” She cried in unison. 

Just now, Flour said:

“Where have you been!” She cried in unison. 

“Uhm.. there were these Dragons in cloaks, They looked like they were made of Smoke or mist or something and they chased me but I lost them.” She said.

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

A child waddles up to you and makes some baby noises.

They pull their feet talon things up. They didn’t really like young dragonets. i mean, I wanted someone to see me, but not some baby dragonet.

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Uhm.. there were these Dragons in cloaks, They looked like they were made of Smoke or mist or something and they chased me but I lost them.” She said.

“What?!” Your mother cries nervously. “Honey we should improve the wards and ..” she says something about protection and different herbs that you tune out. Your other holds you tight

Just now, Broken said:

They pull their feet talon things up. They didn’t really like young dragonets. i mean, I wanted someone to see me, but not some baby dragonet.

“Aaaawa!” It babbled. 

“Orchid get back here!” Calls a.. familiar voice.

She hugged her mother tightly.

”Im Sorry for Worrying you both..” she said.

“Don’t be sorry darling.. just promise not to walk alone at night anymore?””

“Promise.” She said.

Your father is doing some kind of spell work in the kitchen and your mother lets go of you. You still have your food

6 minutes ago, Flour said:

Your father is doing some kind of spell work in the kitchen and your mother lets go of you. You still have your food

“What are we having for Supper Father?” She asked.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

They look over to see who it was.

It’s Rosy. She’s with three younger dragonets who are probably her siblings. She avoids eye contact with you but calls the dragonets over to her. It waddles away.

“What are we having for Supper Father?” She asked.

“Gazelle with a garden salad.”

Just now, Flour said:

It’s Rosy. She’s with three younger dragonets who are probably her siblings. She avoids eye contact with you but calls the dragonets over to her. It waddles away.

They look away. See, hates me. I’m so forking stupid to think that she was in love with me.

Just now, Broken said:

They look away. See, hates me. I’m so forking stupid to think that she was in love with me.

She doesn’t approach you, she looks like she had a lot on her hand with the three younger dragons but then you hear. “Hey dude what’s going on?” It’s Azure’s voice

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She doesn’t approach you, she looks like she had a lot on her hand with the three younger dragons but then you hear. “Hey dude what’s going on?” It’s Azure’s voice

“Nothing.” They say, wiping the ret of their tears.

Just now, Broken said:

“Nothing.” They say, wiping the ret of their tears.

June sits down besides you and looks at Rosy and her family. “She’s pretty.” She says.

Just now, Flour said:

June sits down besides you and looks at Rosy and her family. “She’s pretty.” She says.

“I know. She’s my coworker. I though she liked me but she doesn’t. I was so stupid to think she did.”