Stray Fawn Community

Hives and Webs. A WoF sim

flower

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“I know. She’s my coworker. I though she liked me but she doesn’t. I was so stupid to think she did.”

She rests her hand on your shoulder. “It’s going to be okay Fly.” She said gently

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She rests her hand on your shoulder. “It’s going to be okay Fly.” She said gently

“Ya... I mean... third time’s the charm, right? Well, I’m going to take another walk by myself. See you two tomorrow.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Ya... I mean... third time’s the charm, right? Well, I’m going to take another walk by myself. See you two tomorrow.”

‘’It’s getting dark..’’ Azure says. ‘’You shouldn’t go by yourself, I heard rumor of a dragonet going missing..’’

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’It’s getting dark..’’ Azure says. ‘’You shouldn’t go by yourself, I heard rumor of a dragonet going missing..’’

“I’ll be fine. If you’re scared just stay here and if you hear me scream, just come. I’m just going in a circle so I’ll be back at this bench soon.” They start walking away. Once June and Azure are out of view, they start running.

Just now, Broken said:

“I’ll be fine. If you’re scared just stay here and if you hear me scream, just come. I’m just going in a circle so I’ll be back at this bench soon.” They start walking away. Once June and Azure are out of view, they start running.

You run for a while until.. you hear screams..

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

She sat down at the table.

You three eat in silence

Just now, Broken said:

They gasp and start flying towards the screams.

You see cloaked figures surrounding Rosy and siblings on one side of the park, and then Azure and June on the other side 

5 minutes ago, Flour said:

You’re closet to rosy but none 0f the figures turn their heads

They look back and forth between Rosy and June. I can only save one. As soon as I try to rescue one of them the others will run away with them... um... who to choose... If only someone else was here so both of us could get all of them Why did no one else hear the screams?

Just now, Broken said:

They look back and forth between Rosy and June. I can only save one. As soon as I try to rescue one of them the others will run away with them... um... who to choose... If only someone else was here so both of us could get all of them Why did no one else hear the screams?

The park was empty, probably because it was dusk. The cloaked dragons started to close In on both groups of dragons. 
‘June shot silk at one of them but it dodged.

14 minutes ago, Flour said:

The park was empty, probably because it was dusk. The cloaked dragons started to close In on both groups of dragons. 
‘June shot silk at one of them but it dodged.

She ran over to June and Azure. Forgive me Rosy. I’ll try my best to save you too.

Just now, Broken said:

She ran over to June and Azure. Forgive me Rosy. I’ll try my best to save you too.

You swoop down and claw at one of the cloaked figures. It disappears in a puff of shadowy smoke. 4figures remain with azure and june

Just now, Flour said:

You swoop down and claw at one of the cloaked figures. It disappears in a puff of shadowy smoke. 4figures remain with azure and june

They stop in their tracks. “Wait, bring them back, please. Take me instead. Let them all return home safely. Just take me.”

Just now, Broken said:

They stop in their tracks. “Wait, bring them back, please. Take me instead. Let them all return home safely. Just take me.”

June manages to claw at the figure holding her and free Azure as well. 2 remain near you three. Rosy screams in pain in the background. ‘’Go help her!’’ June pants. ‘’We got these two, well I do..’’ she says.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

June manages to claw at the figure holding her and free Azure as well. 2 remain near you three. Rosy screams in pain in the background. ‘’Go help her!’’ June pants. ‘’We got these two, well I do..’’ she says.

Firefly nods and flys to Rosy.

Just now, Broken said:

They look around for her land near her. 

@Flour

You see  dragon dragging Rosy away from her sibling. She’s sobbing and thrashing around trying to escape. 4 more dragons close in on the dragonets