Stray Fawn Community

Hives and Webs. A WoF sim

flower

Just now, Broken said:

“Oh ya.” They take a couple bites then says, “but pink wouldn’t even match my scales!”

‘’I was kidding! I was kidding.’’ He said, raising him talons in mock surrender 

Just now, Flour said:

‘’I was kidding! I was kidding.’’ He said, raising him talons in mock surrender 

They laugh. “The only weird color I’ll accept is a light blue. As long as there is some yellow.”

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

They laugh. “The only weird color I’ll accept is a light blue. As long as there is some yellow.”

He laughs ‘’Blue isn’t weird! If it was then I would be weird.’’ He said, pointing to his scales.

you two finish eating

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“I- I meant on me!”

He grins. ‘’I was kidding, relax.’’ He stands up and clears both of your plates and cups

“What if we go prank June? Or go surprise her?”

He smirks. ‘’Let’s do it!’’ He gets up agian and holds the door open for you. ‘’My lady- I mean.. Er after you.’’

1 minute ago, Flour said:

He smirks. ‘’Let’s do it!’’ He gets up agian and holds the door open for you. ‘’My lady- I mean.. Er after you.’’

They walk out the door. “So, how do, we prank her?” It was an honest mistake. Don’t get angry.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

They walk out the door. “So, how do, we prank her?” It was an honest mistake. Don’t get angry.

He shrugs. ‘’Will our presence be enough? Or maybe we could dump water on her,, or hide her homework?’’

Just now, Flour said:

He shrugs. ‘’Will our presence be enough? Or maybe we could dump water on her,, or hide her homework?’’

“What if we pretend to kidnap May, but then put her back as soon as she starts to freak out too much.”

41 minutes ago, Broken said:

“What if we pretend to kidnap May, but then put her back as soon as she starts to freak out too much.”

‘’I don’t know Fly.. what if we really scare her?’’ He looks down at his talons then back up at you

20 hours ago, Broken said:

“Fine. You’re no fun.”

He frowns. ‘‘Okay, lets just do something small..’’ he suggests. ‘’Like,, something along the lines of what I said earlier’’ 

20 hours ago, Flour said:

He frowns. ‘‘Okay, lets just do something small..’’ he suggests. ‘’Like,, something along the lines of what I said earlier’’ 

“Okay... maybe we hide somewhere in her house then jump out and scare her.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Okay... maybe we hide somewhere in her house then jump out and scare her.”

He nods and smiles. Before you know it you’re at her house

‘‘Imalways forget how big it is..’’ he says, looking up at the house. 

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

He nods and smiles. Before you know it you’re at her house

‘‘Imalways forget how big it is..’’ he says, looking up at the house. 

“Eh.” They say, shrugging.

“Eh.” They say, shrugging.

The house is grand, sure. But it’s not the biggest one you’ve ever seen, Although It’s much bigger than Azure’s house which is quite small.

you two climb up quietly and sneak into the house.

’’where should we hide?’’ He whisperes

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

The house is grand, sure. But it’s not the biggest one you’ve ever seen, Although It’s much bigger than Azure’s house which is quite small.

you two climb up quietly and sneak into the house.

’’where should we hide?’’ He whisperes

“I hide in the closet, you hide under the bed. Unless you think we can both hide in the closet.”