Stray Fawn Community

Sky's Scratch Project

Sky

Right now I'm doing the back-breaking work of centering all my sprites so that I can easily import new color costumes from the male to the female sprites using the backpack. That also means I have to move all the sprites back to their places since moving them in the editor means moving them on the result screen... UGGGGHH! But it'll make the other back-breaking work not be back-breaking anymore, and I'll be doing that work a whole lot, so this will all be worth it

• Like 3

Finished centering all the costumes and moving the sprites back to their places. I also copied all the fur and eye colors that I did on the male to the female. Now I can add new fur and eye colors more easily!

• Like 3

Right now there is, of course, no breeding, so I put in the temporary feature of clicking a body part to randomize :) Clicking the fluff randomizes only the fluff, clicking the right eye randomizes only the right eye, clicking the left eye randomizes the left eye and coordinates the tail tuft, and clicking any other body part randomizes everything else :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 6 months later...