Stray Fawn Community

The New Jade Mountain- A WoF Hybrid sim

Broken

Just now, Broken said:

“Let’s teamup with someone who’s not our roomate. I’ll choose Sunray, so Neve gets Bermuda.” She walks out with Sunray and Bermuda waves at you.

‘’Um.. hi.’’ She says shyly.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Okay... you go first.”

‘’Er.. I’m a hybrid between an IceWing and silkwing but that was kind of obvious..’’

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Er.. I’m a hybrid between an IceWing and silkwing but that was kind of obvious..’’

“And I’m obviously a hybrid between a Seawing and Nightwing. My parents paid for me to come here.”

“And I’m obviously a hybrid between a Seawing and Nightwing. My parents paid for me to come here.”

‘’Same.. ‘’

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

What should we do now? Maybe just walk around?” You glance around and see a dragon staring at tou two.

‘’Um.. yeah..’’ she said, feeling uncomfortable 

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’Um.. yeah..’’ she said, feeling uncomfortable 

The dragon walks over and pushes you out of the way and looks at Bermuda. “You’re really handsome. Do you want to be my boyfriend?” She asks. She is a Sea-Sandwing hybrid.

The dragon walks over and pushes you out of the way and looks at Bermuda. “You’re really handsome. Do you want to be my boyfriend?” She asks. She is a Sea-Sandwing hybrid.

She just stays on the ground, scooting away and just not saying much

Just now, Flour said:

She didn’t do anything.

“Sorry. No thank you. I don’t want to be anyone’s boyfriend...  because I’m not a boy....”

The dragon pushes him. ”EW! You are the most disgusting dragon I’ve ever seen.” She stomps away.

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Sorry. No thank you. I don’t want to be anyone’s boyfriend...  because I’m not a boy....”

The dragon pushes him. ”EW! You are the most disgusting dragon I’ve ever seen.” She stomps away.

She hurried up to him. ‘’Are you okay? Why would anyone ever chose t be so mean to someone..’’

31 minutes ago, Flour said:

She hurried up to him. ‘’Are you okay? Why would anyone ever chose t be so mean to someone..’’

“I shouldn’t have said that.... now I’m the freak that they’ll all make fun of.”

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

“I shouldn’t have said that.... now I’m the freak that they’ll all make fun of.”

She looked at her talons. ‘’I don't think you’re a freak..’’

“Well, everyone else will.”

She pauses and thinks for a second. ‘’I’m sorry.. there’s not much I can do about it accept support you.. speaking of support.. I’m what pronouns do you want to go by?’’