Stray Fawn Community

The New Jade Mountain- A WoF Hybrid sim

Broken

Just now, Broken said:

It looks like Topaz’s. The page has writing on it.

“Want to come with?”

“Uh, Sure!” She said, getting up and walking after Her.

3 minutes ago, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

“Uh, Sure!” She said, getting up and walking after Her.

Gobi and Snowflea were already there.

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She tried to read it

It read, “Dear Diary,

I have been given the task of watching Bermuda because of her his actions. But yet I am unsure of myself. I can connect to how he is feeling. I now realize that I, myself, do feel the same as he does. I’m nor doing it for attention, but that is what everyone would think. But... I feel like I should be a boy instead of a girl.”

6 minutes ago, Broken said:

Gobi and Snowflea were already there.

It read, “Dear Diary,

I have been given the task of watching Bermuda because of her his actions. But yet I am unsure of myself. I can connect to how he is feeling. I now realize that I, myself, do feel the same as he does. I’m nor doing it for attention, but that is what everyone would think. But... I feel like I should be a boy instead of a girl.”

Her jaw dropped. That feeling.. it’s familiar..

Just now, Flour said:

She does fall asleep

Day 2

It’a your first day of classes. You awake to the morning bell ringing. You only had ten minutes to get ready until class started. Your first class was art, then history.

19 minutes ago, Broken said:

Day 2

It’a your first day of classes. You awake to the morning bell ringing. You only had ten minutes to get ready until class started. Your first class was art, then history.

She scrambled to get all her stuff into her bag. ‘’Ah! I can’t be late on the first day!!’’

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She scrambled to get all her stuff into her bag. ‘’Ah! I can’t be late on the first day!!’’

Sunray was the only one already ready. Topaz was still asleep, and Bermuda was packing their stuff.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Sunray was the only one already ready. Topaz was still asleep, and Bermuda was packing their stuff.

‘’Hey topaz! Get up we have class in a few minutes.’’ She said softly

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Hey topaz! Get up we have class in a few minutes.’’ She said softly

“Huh? Oh...” She gets up and starts packing everything. But she left the notebook on the floor, obviously not noticing it.

“Huh? Oh...” She gets up and starts packing everything. But she left the notebook on the floor, obviously not noticing it.

‘’Hey, is that yours?’’ She asked, flicking her tail to the notebook and looking at Topaz shyly. She finally had the courage to look her roommates in the eyes but she still felt nervous around them

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Hey, is that yours?’’ She asked, flicking her tail to the notebook and looking at Topaz shyly. She finally had the courage to look her roommates in the eyes but she still felt nervous around them

“Oh ya!” She quickly picked it up and shoved it in her bag. “You didn’t look at it... did you?”

Just now, Broken said:

“Oh ya!” She quickly picked it up and shoved it in her bag. “You didn’t look at it... did you?”

She shook her head. Yeah..‘’No I didn’t. I just saw it now..’’

Just now, Broken said:

“Okay. It just had notes and stuff like that.”

She nods understandingly. ‘’Yeah.. notes.’’ She sighed, grabbing her bag and slinging it over her shoulder

Just now, Flour said:

She nods understandingly. ‘’Yeah.. notes.’’ She sighed, grabbing her bag and slinging it over her shoulder

Sunray look up at you two. Bermuda walks in. “Should we all go together?” Topaz suggests.

Just now, Broken said:

Sunray look up at you two. Bermuda walks in. “Should we all go together?” Topaz suggests.

She nods nervously. ‘’Yeah.. lets do that.’’

Just now, Flour said:

She nods nervously. ‘’Yeah.. lets do that.’’

“Okay.” You all walk in silence to the art room. The teacher stops you each at the door. When it gets to your turn he asks, “name?”

“Okay.” You all walk in silence to the art room. The teacher stops you each at the door. When it gets to your turn he asks, “name?”

‘’Neve...’’ she says