One may help and one may not.

whatever you choose just beware,

darkness waits here, unaware 

if you find them

it's too late 

and if you befriend them,

you know what will happen next..

For some reason I wanted to do a  sim/rp that you have to survive in-

I'll explain how heath, hunger and thirst works.

When you are given a choice, (ex: something attacked you! -fight back -flee) your hunger, thirst and health will be under the choice like this:

Something attacked you!

-Fight Back

-Flee

Hunger: 8/10

Thirst: 5/10

Heath: 8/15

10 or 15 means full, 0 means you will slowly start taking damage.

If your heath gets to 0, you die. 

You will start out with 3 lives. If you die you will be given the choice to use won of your lives, or have your character die for good. (You can make a new character after this) 

If you loose all your lives, your character dies forever. (Unless the thing that you were Fighting you took out all your lives,  because that wouldn't be very fair. This only go's for other animals)

You can always make a new character after your old one dies.

All damage uses a random number generator.

(Ex: if the random number generator chooses a 4, that's how much damage you will take, depending on how much attack the other creature has.) 

If you have any questions about how the sim/rp works, please ask me!

Players:

@Skydra

1214497331_HopesDreamsSim_1.jpg.a81b9fa5b9511809ee81aa6c9cb20017.jpg.10c6fd8d01d6bec4936f921ca73a1997.jpg

Leleanda

Female 

Joining? Here's the form!

Character name: 

Picture: optional 

Other: optional 

[arg below]

.. ...- . / - --- .-.. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / -- .- -. -.-- / - .. -- . ... / .-- .... .- - / ... .... . / -.. .. -.. / - --- / - .... .. ... / .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. .-.-.- .-.-.- / -.--. -. .- -- . / .... . .-. . -.--.- / -.. --- -. - / -.-- --- ..- / .-. . -- . -- -... . .-. ..--.. / -.. --- -. - / -.-- --- ..- ..--.. / ..-. .. -. . .-.-.- / .... . .- -.. / - --- / .... --- -- . / ...-- .-.-.-

@Pollygussie

(Sorry if this isn't very detailed/it's bad or anything, this is my first sim but they look like a lot of fun!)

Leleanda lifted her head before pausing, 'ugh, why does my head hurt, everything feels so...fuzzy. Where am I? Where was I before anyway..I can't remember.' Leleanda got to her paws and looked around the island, it looked bountiful from what she could see, though her vision was still slightly blurry. How did she get here? Why was she here?

She forced her paws onward, her muscles ached with every step. She looked around at all the greenery, it looked like a good home, but was it already claimed? Could others have come here before her? What if there were predators? She suddenly didn't trust this place, 'looks can be deceiving.' She heard a voice say in her mind. Who was it? Were they important to her? Leleanda gazed at the island ahead of her, "Will you hold answers? Well, I suppose there is only one way to find out." She said, pushing away the foliage in front of her to see what was really in store for her.

4 minutes ago, Skydra said:

@Pollygussie

(Sorry if this isn't very detailed/it's bad or anything, this is my first sim but they look like a lot of fun!)

Leleandra lifted her head before pausing, 'ugh, why does my head hurt, everything feels so...fuzzy. Where am I? Where was I before anyway..I can't remember.' Leleandra got to her paws and looked around the island, it looked bountiful from what she could see, though her vision was still slightly blurry. How did she get here? Why was she here?

She forced her paws onward, her muscles ached with every step. She looked around at all the greenery, it looked like a good home, but was it already claimed? Could others have come here before her? What if there were predators? She suddenly didn't trust this place, 'looks can be deceiving.' She heard a voice say in her mind. Who was it? Were they important to her? Leleandra gazed at the island ahead of her, "Will you hold answers? Well, I suppose there is only one way to find out." She said, pushing away the foliage in front of her to see what was really in store for her.

(It's totally fine! I don't really care if it's detailed or not ^^)

The Foliage Opened up to a clearing with plenty of berry bushes, it looked perfect.. 

something caught your eye. Was it.. another nicheling?

--

Hunger: 8/10

Thirst: 9/10

Heath: 15/15

@Pollygussie

(Alright! Thank you so much 💕)

Her vision was still slightly blurry, but she made out the figure of another creature in the distance. Leleanda bounded happily over to them, "Hi! I'm Leleanda, do you happen to know where we are? It's so nice to see someone else here, I was worried I'd be the only one!" She called. "Oh, I'm so sorry for my rudeness, what's your name?"

1 minute ago, Skydra said:

@Pollygussie

(Alright! Thank you so much 💕)

Her vision was still slightly blurry, but she made out the figure of another creature in the distance. Leleandra bounded happily over to them, "Hi! I'm Leleandra, do you happen to know where we are? It's so nice to see someone else here, I was worried I'd be the only one!" She called. "Oh, I'm so sorry for my rudeness, what's your name?"

The nicheling looked over at Leleandra

They seemed confused 

"How did you get- Oh I'm Sorry- I'm Bellflower, I've been here for years and still don't know why we are here, Sorry, again."

@Pollygussie

"Oh, it's alright, I'm unsure how I got here. I just washed up on the shore over there, I'm not really sure where I was before. I really only remember my name, nothing else. Anyways, it's nice to meet the Bellflower!" The young nicheling explained. "Have..you ever experienced danger or predators here? I'm not completely sure I trust this island yet." Leleanda looked around, as if she expected something to pop out of the grasses at any moment. 'It sure is beautiful here though, it wouldn't be all bad if I had to stay here forever.' 

1 minute ago, Skydra said:

@Pollygussie

"Oh, it's alright, I'm unsure how I got here. I just washed up on the shore over there, I'm not really sure where I was before. I really only remember my name, nothing else. Anyways, it's nice to meet the Bellflower!" The young nicheling explained. "Have..you ever experienced danger or predators here? I'm not completely sure I trust this island yet." Leleandra looked around, as if she expected something to pop out of the grasses at any moment. 'It sure is beautiful here though, it wouldn't be all bad if I had to stay here forever.' 

"Not that I know of."

Why did it seem like a lie?

Bellflower went back to picking berries.

The other nicheling was acting weird..

But why..?

@Pollygussie

(*You, not the Bellflower, just saw that lol)

Leleanda didn't know what to think of Bellflower, she seemed nice, but it was like she was hiding something...something important. "Ok..well is there anyone else here?" If she kept asking questions maybe this nicheling would give her an answer. A truthful one. 'If there's someone else here, maybe they'll tell me something.' Leleanda looked at the berries Bellflower was picking, an image flashed through her mind, it was her...picking berries with another nicheling, but who was it? The berries Bellflower was picking looked slightly different from the ones she remembered. She dismissed it as new berries from the island.

What was Bellflower hiding from her? Why wouldn't she look her in the eyes? What was wrong? Had something happened? Questions filled her head, wondering about this one nicheling she just met. Her mind ran simulations of what had happened to her. Why was it doing this? She didn't really care too much about what had happened, if anything, did she? 'It was probably nothing, I'm just being paranoid.' She thought, still worried.

11 minutes ago, Skydra said:

@Pollygussie

(*You, not the Bellflower, just saw that lol)

Leleandra didn't know what to think of Bellflower, she seemed nice, but it was like she was hiding something...something important. "Ok..well is there anyone else here?" If she kept asking questions maybe this nicheling would give her an answer. A truthful one. 'If there's someone else here, maybe they'll tell me something.' Leleandra looked at the berries Bellflower was picking, an image flashed through her mind, it was her...picking berries with another nicheling, but who was it? The berries Bellflower was picking looked slightly different from the ones she remembered. She dismissed it as new berries from the island.

What was Bellflower hiding from her? Why wouldn't she look her in the eyes? What was wrong? Had something happened? Questions filled her head, wondering about this one nicheling she just met. Her mind ran simulations of what had happened to her. Why was it doing this? She didn't really care too much about what had happened, if anything, did she? 'It was probably nothing, I'm just being paranoid.' She thought, still worried.

"Yes, there is others here.."

She seemed bored of this conversation 

"Well I'll be going. The others are nearby, follow the trail." She pointed to a small trail leading out of the clearing.

"Just..beware. what wanders at night." 

She disappeared down the trail, as Quickly as she appeared.

It was nearly night.

You better hurry..

The voice seemed to come from everywhere, and nowhere at the same time. 

The wind began to whistle. 

Was that.. growling?

You better go..

@Pollygussie

Leleanda started to panic what was that?! "W-wait! What do you mean?" She called, but Bellflower was already gone. 'w-where did s-she go?!' She sighed and started running along the trail she had pointed to. "Hello? Is anyone here?" She called, hoping others were Really here. 'What if there's only danger? Bellflower said to beware what wanders at night, but she also said she didn't know of any danger here!She wondered if it was all a lie.

Ahead of her, she smelled others. Would they be friendly? Perhaps they'd give her shelter! She calmed her thoughts and trotted onward.

11 minutes ago, Skydra said:

@Pollygussie

Leleandra started to panic what was that?! "W-wait! What do you mean?" She called, but Bellflower was already gone. 'w-where did s-she go?!' She sighed and started running along the trail she had pointed to. "Hello? Is anyone here?" She called, hoping others were Really here. 'What if there's only danger? Bellflower said to beware what wanders at night, but she also said she didn't know of any danger here!She wondered if it was all a lie.

Ahead of her, she smelled others. Would they be friendly? Perhaps they'd give her shelter! She calmed her thoughts and trotted onward.

You came to a clearing,

Instead of nichelings

There was a Killer Bearyena 

But this one,

Why did it seem wrong?

Like it shouldn't be there.

It approached you. 

It's claws looked like it could rip you apart in one touch.

Something hit into you, knocking of your paws.

You were pushed into the bushes. Out of sight

The bearyena attacked whatever pushed you.

The thing screamed.

What felt like hours passed, the bearyena left.

But.. what was that thing?

it was a bearyena. 

Right?

@Pollygussie

What just happened?! What was she supposed to do? Leleanda took a minute to process what just occurred. She sat up, silent as a mouse. "WHAT?!" She yelled, before covering her mouth, gaping in surprise in all that had happened just now. 'Why would a bearyena Save me? Especially a killer bearyena. But..what if it was really something else..?' Leleanda didn't trust this place, what was Really going on here? That was the question she wanted to know.

She got to her paws, trying to stand on her hindlegs to see beyond the foliage around her. It was only green as far as she could tell. Did a nicheling save her? Who was the one dragging her away? Where were they now? She knew she could only find out the answers if she went onward, otherwise, she'd be stuck knowing nothing at all. What was the point in that? She wanted to know the answers, she Needed to know the answers. She was unsure why she felt she needed to know so badly, but maybe it was a clue to one of her many, many questions. Maybe even an answer to who, she, herself was.

1 hour ago, Skydra said:

@Pollygussie

What just happened?! What was she supposed to do? Leleanda took a minute to process what just occurred. She sat up, silent as a mouse. "WHAT?!" She yelled, before covering her mouth, gaping in surprise in all that had happened just now. 'Why would a bearyena Save me? Especially a killer bearyena. But..what if it was really something else..?' Leleanda didn't trust this place, what was Really going on here? That was the question she wanted to know.

She got to her paws, trying to stand on her hindlegs to see beyond the foliage around her. It was only green as far as she could tell. Did a nicheling save her? Who was the one dragging her away? Where were they now? She knew she could only find out the answers if she went onward, otherwise, she'd be stuck knowing nothing at all. What was the point in that? She wanted to know the answers, she Needed to know the answers. She was unsure why she felt she needed to know so badly, but maybe it was a clue to one of her many, many questions. Maybe even an answer to who, she, herself was.

Sunlight hit the clearing

It was that long? 

It only felt like a few minutes..

Whatever the thing was it was long gone

There was a familiar scent, wait..

Was it familiar or..

There was a sound,

Of branches?

You turned around to see Bellflower 

Bellflower looked at you with concern 

"Where were you? How aren't you dead? The bearyena- It should of killed anyone out here." 

Was it a lie? 

It seemed like a lie..

But something about seemed like it wasn't..

Edited by Pollygussie
A??

@Pollygussie

"You knew there was a bearyena there?" Leleanda asked."I went they way you said to go! Who dragged me out here..and who freed me?" Did Bellflower mean to send her to the bearyena? Who was Bellflower, and what was going on on this island? Why did everything here seem like such a lie? She shook her head, trying to smell if the bearyena was still around. She couldn't smell it anywhere, nor the creature that knocked her over and pulled her out of there.

"Bellflower, what's going on?" She asked. "How did you know about the bearyena? What is this place, what's going on here?" Leleanda heard the voice once more, 'Never trust a book by it's cover' it said to her, it was definitely right.

16 minutes ago, Skydra said:

@Pollygussie

"You knew there was a bearyena there?" Leleanda asked."I went they way you said to go! Who dragged me out here..and who freed me?" Did Bellflower mean to send her to the bearyena? Who was Bellflower, and what was going on on this island? Why did everything here seem like such a lie? She shook her head, trying to smell if the bearyena was still around. She couldn't smell it anywhere, nor the creature that knocked her over and pulled her out of there.

"Bellflower, what's going on?" She asked. "How did you know about the bearyena? What is this place, what's going on here?" Leleanda heard the voice once more, 'Never trust a book by it's cover' it said to her, it was definitely right.

Bellflower stared at Leleanda

She looked angered.. For a split second 

Her expression changed to calm, 

"Did you really think I would trust another nicheling? Kill or be killed, that's all that matters."

This was definitely not a lie, was she really going to attack you?

Right?

Or..

Was it just another lie?

All that she had said, was a lie

The voice said once again 

The wind whistled,

Bellflower had dissapeared 

@Pollygussie

"What?!" She yelled, as Bellflower seemed to be swept away by the wind. She lied. She LIED to her. For whatever reason, anger boiled up inside her. Leleanda had no idea why she was So angry, they Had just met, why was she so shocked? What was that voice, that was the more important quetion.

She continued through the grasses warily, listening for the voice, watching for Bellflower, and listening for the bearyena. Where would this island lead her, and what will the voice tell her next? Who is the nicheling she sees in her head, but can't quite remember? Leleanda bounded forward to find out.

5 minutes ago, Skydra said:

@Pollygussie

"What?!" She yelled, as Bellflower seemed to be swept away by the wind. She lied. She LIED to her. For whatever reason, anger boiled up inside her. Leleanda had no idea why she was So angry, they Had just met, why was she so shocked? What was that voice, that was the more important quetion.

She continued through the grasses warily, listening for the voice, watching for Bellflower, and listening for the bearyena. Where would this island lead her, and what will the voice tell her next? Who is the nicheling she sees in her head, but can't quite remember? Leleanda bounded forward to find out.

The grasses slowly opened up to a forest 

It was stunning but still strange 

It felt like you were being watched 

But there was no one there when you tried to see who was watching you

berry bushes  scattered the forest floor 

The same ones Bellflower was picking before.

The smelled of death and ashes 

Like there was a fire here..

The trees opened up to a clearing 

It looked like where nichelings would live 

There were plenty of nests 

Some even looked like they were made by nichelings themselves 

But it was abandoned

It had the same smell of fire and ashes, Stronger this time 

And, it had a familiar scent 

Bellflower?

@Pollygussie

'Ashes ... ? Was there a fire?' Leleanda turned around, swearing she heard pawsteps behind her. "Bellflower? Are you here?" She called out. Her paws led her to the clearing, 'She was definitely here' She thought. Who used to be here ... why did they leave? Leleanda didn't like this island, what had she gotten herself into?

34 minutes ago, Skydra said:

@Pollygussie

'Ashes ... ? Was there a fire?' Leleanda turned around, swearing she heard pawsteps behind her. "Bellflower? Are you here?" She called out. Her paws led her to the clearing, 'She was definitely here' She thought. Who used to be here ... why did they leave? Leleanda didn't like this island, what had she gotten herself into?

You spotted something from the corner of your eye

It was a dead nicheling 

It looked like it burned to death.

The sun began to set 

The Forest seemed to glow 

You need to go-

the voice was cut off when a nicheling jumped out of the Bushes

It growled trying to knock you into a tree

Who was it?

Why were they attacking you?

-- 

Heath: 14/15

Thirst: 5/10

Hunger 7/10

@Pollygussie

Leleanda barely had time to breath, what was attacking her? Was it Bellflower? Was she about to become like that dead nicheling? She tried to run away, but she could feel the creature right behind her, what was she going to do? She couldn't climb trees her soft, delicate velvet paw, or her digging paw. She looked around, panicking. Thankfully she spotted a small cave she could just barely squeeze into, if it was a bearyena, it couldn't get her 'hopefully' She thought, but if it was a nicheling? She was trapped.

18 minutes ago, Skydra said:

@Pollygussie

Leleanda barely had time to breath, what was attacking her? Was it Bellflower? Was she about to become like that dead nicheling? She tried to run away, but she could feel the creature right behind her, what was she going to do? She couldn't climb trees her soft, delicate velvet paw, or her digging paw. She looked around, panicking. Thankfully she spotted a small cave she could just barely squeeze into, if it was a bearyena, it couldn't get her 'hopefully' She thought, but if it was a nicheling? She was trapped.

Whatever it was paced back and forth trying to get in

It growled 

"You may of gotten out this time, but you won't again." 

It wasn't Bellflower 

But who was it?

They probably know Bellflower 

The voice said 

The creature left

It muttered something about kidnapping and murdering 

Or something along those lines

@Pollygussie

Leleanda quietly crept out of the cave, making sure the creature was gone. Suddenly, she realized how thirsty she was, she had run pretty far from that creature. She pushed through the foliage quietly until she found a small pond, thankful she lapped up the water until her thirst was quenched.

'Leleanda, stay back, this isn't your fight. I promise I'll ... y ... my love'

Leleanda lifted her head, ears perked. Who is that? Why can't she remember? What was she trying to do for Leleanda? She shook her head. If she waited, the answers would come. At least she hoped so, she hoped with all her heart.