Stray Fawn Community

Hopes & Dreams | A Nicheling Survival Sim/RP

MATTRESS

3 minutes ago, Skydra said:

@Pollygussie

Leleanda quietly crept out of the cave, making sure the creature was gone. Suddenly, she realized how thirsty she was, she had run pretty far from that creature. She pushed through the foliage quietly until she found a small pond, thankful she lapped up the water until her thirst was quenched.

'Leleanda, stay back, this isn't your fight. I promise I'll ... y ... my love'

Leleanda lifted her head, ears perked. Who is that? Why can't she remember? What was she trying to do for Leleanda? She shook her head. If she waited, the answers would come. At least she hoped so, she hoped with all her heart.

Something padded towards the pond

What was it? 

It looked like a bearyena, but it had antlers like a nicheling 

"Didn't expect you to still be Alive." It said 

"You probably shouldn't be here, they patrol this place almost every day."

"You're lucky that you got away."

@Pollygussie

"Who are you, who is they and give me truthful answer." She demanded. "And ... what are you?" She looked it up and down, sharp claws like a bearyena, but those beautiful antlers. Leleanda liked the antlers ... she couldn't remember why. 'hey silly, come on!' It was a different voice ... bumping her with antlers. "What is this place?!" She asked, questions raced around her head. Could this creature help her? Probably not. Bellflower didn't. "Do ... you know a nicheling named Bellflower?" Leleanda wanted to know, were they a friend or foe?

6 minutes ago, Skydra said:

@Pollygussie

"Who are you, who is they and give me truthful answer." She demanded. "And ... what are you?" She looked it up and down, sharp claws like a bearyena, but those beautiful antlers. Leleanda liked the antlers ... she couldn't remember why. 'hey silly, come on!' It was a different voice ... bumping her with antlers. "What is this place?!" She asked, questions raced around her head. Could this creature help her? Probably not. Bellflower didn't. "Do ... you know a nicheling named Bellflower?" Leleanda wanted to know, were they a friend or foe?

The creature looked at Leleanda with respect 

"Of course I know Bellflower, she's one of them"

The creature stopped for a second, remembering the painful memories that they caused 

"Oh sorry, I'm Cattail." 

They smiled,

"I bet you haven't seen a bearyena Hybrid. Or..?"

The wind whistled 

The creature jumped up, 

They seemed to be afraid of whatever the noise was.

"You should go, one of them is nearby."

@Pollygussie

She wanted to ask him who they were, what a hybrid was, but there was no time. Rustling came from the bushes behind her. She didn't want to run, she wanted to fight, but knew she couldn't. Leleanda dove into the bushes behind the nicheling, hoping she wouldn't be spotted. She listened as nichelings appeared, trying hear what they were talking about.

1 minute ago, Skydra said:

@Pollygussie

She wanted to ask him who they were, what a hybrid was, but there was no time. Rustling came from the bushes behind her. She didn't want to run, she wanted to fight, but knew she couldn't. Leleanda dove into the bushes behind the nicheling, hoping she wouldn't be spotted. She listened as nichelings appeared, trying hear what they were talking about.

"Cattail! I told you to go back to the camp! Why are you here?" The nicheling said angrily 

"Maybe I don't want to be in your group!" Cattail shot back 

"You will be dead if you don't!" The other nicheling yelled back 

Cattail growled, They lunged at the nicheling, 

The nicheling dodged, throwing the bearyena Hybrid to the ground 

"You're not going win, even if you try."

The nicheling said, smiling.

"Now, where is that Two-gem nicheling."

Cattail stared at the other nicheling with a look of sorrow 

They pointed to the bushes.

The nicheling stared for a long moment, before slowly walking to the bushes 

"I told you wouldn't get away next time."

Leleanda wasn't mad, she was hurt though. She knew Cattail only wanted to protect himself. 'Well, I have to protect myself now.' She leaped out of the bush, ramming her horns into the chest of the nicheling in front of her. Leleanda grabbed their neck hanging on, and digging her horns farther into their fur. Blood stained the pale white fur, the same color as hers.

"Bellflower was right, it's kill or be killed." She told them through gritted teeth.

6 minutes ago, Skydra said:

Leleanda wasn't mad, she was hurt though. She knew Cattail only wanted to protect himself. 'Well, I have to protect myself now.' She leaped out of the bush, ramming her horns into the chest of the nicheling in front of her. Leleanda grabbed their neck hanging on, and digging her horns farther into their fur. Blood stained the pale white fur, the same color as hers.

"Bellflower was right, it's kill or be killed." She told them through gritted teeth.

The nicheling screamed 

They collapsed, 

They were dead

Cattail stared at the body 

"Did you really-

Cattail seemed confused and in awe

"I- I killed him." She said, her voice quivering. Leleanda ran a paw over one of her horns, feeling the blood. Sometimes she forgot how long her horns were, 'they could easily pierce through a heart ... ' She thought. "Who was that? Why was he looking for me?" She asked, turning towards Cattail.

She was shocked at what she'd done, she hadn't ever killed a nicheling before, at least ... she didn't think she had. Leleanda looked at the huge body in front of her, he was definitely much, much bigger than her. What was this 'Group' that he was in, the group Bellflower was in ... what was this group for?

22 minutes ago, Skydra said:

"I- I killed him." She said, her voice quivering. Leleanda ran a paw over one of her horns, feeling the blood. Sometimes she forgot how long her horns were, 'they could easily pierce through a heart ... ' She thought. "Who was that? Why was he looking for me?" She asked, turning towards Cattail.

She was shocked at what she'd done, she hadn't ever killed a nicheling before, at least ... she didn't think she had. Leleanda looked at the huge body in front of her, he was definitely much, much bigger than her. What was this 'Group' that he was in, the group Bellflower was in ... what was this group for?

Cattail looked at Leleanda

"That was Moss.. He was one of the nichelings that created the group."

"I have no idea why he was looking for you."

Cattail turned away, looking at the pond that was now blood-soaked 

Now, late at night, the pond seemed to have the same glow like the Forest.

Even Bellflower and Moss seemed to have the same glow before.

Why though?

@Pollygussie

Leleanda took a deep breath, "What ... is the group for?" She asked, not sure if she wanted to know the answer. She wanted to ask him if he knew why the forest, and everything around it, seemed to glow, but she didn't. It seemed as though she wasn't supposed to say anything, she was unsure why. Leleanda grabbed a flower, but accidentally stained it's white petals with blood. 'His fur was white too ...' She bit her lip, hoping she wouldn't have to kill ever again.

16 minutes ago, Skydra said:

@Pollygussie

Leleanda took a deep breath, "What ... is the group for?" She asked, not sure if she wanted to know the answer. She wanted to ask him if he knew why the forest, and everything around it, seemed to glow, but she didn't. It seemed as though she wasn't supposed to say anything, she was unsure why. Leleanda grabbed a flower, but accidentally stained it's white petals with blood. 'His fur was white too ...' She bit her lip, hoping she wouldn't have to kill ever again.

Cattail thought for a moment, remembering the painful truth, "They wanted to take over the isl- Cattail cut themselves off, there was a Sound.

The sound of talking?

Cattail stood up, dashing into the grasses.

"I'm sorry-"

He dissapeared into the grasses.

As the talking got louder, the  Forest glowed more 

"Were they here?"

"Yep." 

@Pollygussie

Leleanda crushed the flower in her paw, and let it fall to the ground. She didn't want to kill any of these nichelings either, so she dove into the forest, running as far as she could. She stopped to hide behind a tall tree, wishing she could climb it for more shelter. She squinted at the forest around her, it was so dark, and so hard to see, she had no clue how she even made it to the tree without bumping into anything. 'They must be part of the group' She thought, 'Why are they trying to take over the island?' She couldn't trust anyone, no one except for Cattail.

1 hour ago, Skydra said:

@Pollygussie

Leleanda crushed the flower in her paw, and let it fall to the ground. She didn't want to kill any of these nichelings either, so she dove into the forest, running as far as she could. She stopped to hide behind a tall tree, wishing she could climb it for more shelter. She squinted at the forest around her, it was so dark, and so hard to see, she had no clue how she even made it to the tree without bumping into anything. 'They must be part of the group' She thought, 'Why are they trying to take over the island?' She couldn't trust anyone, no one except for Cattail.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" One of the nichelings said, "Yep I am!" The other said "I definitely saw Cattail here."

"Why is Cattail important here?" The first one said, "Aren't we supposed to be looking for that other nicheling? The one with the brown fur?"

"Yes but no, Bellflower said that we needed to bring back-" The nicheling was cut off, "Uhm..Why is there a body- Sunflower you need to see this."

"Hm- Wait! That was Moss- did someone kill him? Why would they?" The first nicheling said, they seemed like this nicheling saw a murder every day with the tone of the voice they used. Something was up with this nicheling..

@Pollygussie

'Are they looking for me? Did Bellflower send them?!' She tried to get farther away, but ended up breaking a stick. Leleanda quickly hopped away and jumped into the bushes once more. 'Oh no, they're sure to find me now' She thought.

9 hours ago, Skydra said:

@Pollygussie

'Are they looking for me? Did Bellflower send them?!' She tried to get farther away, but ended up breaking a stick. Leleanda quickly hopped away and jumped into the bushes once more. 'Oh no, they're sure to find me now' She thought.

(Sorry this was really late!)

"Wait..I hear something.." The nicheling who was called Sunflower Said, "Hm? Maybe it's the nicheling Bellflower told us to find, Come on!" 

They turned to the bush, "Here?" The other nicheling said, "Uh- Not there-" But it was already too late, The other nicheling was already pushing the Bush away.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
20 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(I think they're saying the rp title is the same as an undertale game title or something to do with undertale??)

i said that 7 months ago 💀 ik hopes and dreams is the nme of a song in undertale

• Paw up 1

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

(Hope this is still on for new people!)

bro I don't even roleplay or make roleplays anymore here unless it's one of my close friend's rps. my only active roleplay is rhyme or reason and it's closed