Stray Fawn Community

Masked- A Warrior Cats Sim

Broken

Just now, Flour said:

She shakes her head. “Stress.. maybe you should just give me a check up to make sure I’m really okay?”

“Okay...” He looks over you again. “You’re fine, as I said. But there is definitely something bothering you. Maybe I can help?”

Just now, Broken said:

“Okay...” He looks over you again. “You’re fine, as I said. But there is definitely something bothering you. Maybe I can help?”

She shook her head again. “Just worried.. I have to be worried or else I’ll get comfortable and something bad will happen.”

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

She shook her head again. “Just worried.. I have to be worried or else I’ll get comfortable and something bad will happen.”

“Okay. Well, if you need anything, even if it’s not healing, you can come talk to me.” He begins putting his herbs back.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Okay. Well, if you need anything, even if it’s not healing, you can come talk to me.” He begins putting his herbs back.

“Thanks dude.” She said with a smile and left the den. She let out a huge sigh of relief. “I’m okay..”

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

“Thanks dude.” She said with a smile and left the den. She let out a huge sigh of relief. “I’m okay..”

Wetleap was gone, probably on a patrol. But you did see Dovespark sitting alone, her tail wrapped around her paws.

Just now, Broken said:

Wetleap was gone, probably on a patrol. But you did see Dovespark sitting alone, her tail wrapped around her paws.

She padded over to her and sat down besides her. “Hey..” she said softly.

“Hello Lostpool.” She says, a twinge of sadness in her voice.

“You sad too Dovespark?” She asked, hitting her tail against the ground repeatedly

“You sad too Dovespark?” She asked, hitting her tail against the ground repeatedly

“Yes. I miss Pricklefoot. She was one of my only friends here. Why are you sad?”

Just now, Broken said:

“Yes. I miss Pricklefoot. She was one of my only friends here. Why are you sad?”

She shifted. “Mainly because they all were killed so close to each other.. I was never able to grieve fully before another one died.. and now I only have a few friends left when before I had so many.. I just don’t want to lose anymore.” She said with a sigh.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She shifted. “Mainly because they all were killed so close to each other.. I was never able to grieve fully before another one died.. and now I only have a few friends left when before I had so many.. I just don’t want to lose anymore.” She said with a sigh.

“Do you ever wonder if it wasn’t really Mossbreeze?”

11 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Do you ever wonder if it wasn’t really Mossbreeze?”

She nods. “Yeah.. especially after how she acted during the fight.”

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

“What do you mean?” She asked, tilting her head curiously.

(Of all the spelling mistakes I could have made-) 

“she was talking about how I should just kill her because I would never believe her..”

6 minutes ago, Flour said:

(Of all the spelling mistakes I could have made-) 

“she was talking about how I should just kill her because I would never believe her..”

“I wonder what that means... but who else would’ve done it? And why?”

(Lol. I’m trying to write an allegiance for my warriors story but it takes way too long. I would use a generator but one, most of the time the clans are too small. And two, the cats appearance don’t make sense with their name. I don’t really care about “realistic” cats, but they should make sense with their names.)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Broken said:

“I wonder what that means... but who else would’ve done it? And why?”

(Lol. I’m trying to write an allegiance for my warriors story but it takes way too long. I would use a generator but one, most of the time the clans are too small. And two, the cats appearance don’t make sense with their name. I don’t really care about “realistic” cats, but they should make sense with their names.)

She shrugged and yawned sleepily.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She shrugged and yawned sleepily.

Dovespark opened her mouth to speak, but Plumsong walked over.

”Hello Dovespark, Lostpool.” She said, dipping her head in greetings. “Lostpool, I would like you to take Cherrypaw training. Take Applepaw with.”

Dovespark opened her mouth to speak, but Plumsong walked over.

”Hello Dovespark, Lostpool.” She said, dipping her head in greetings. “Lostpool, I would like you to take Cherrypaw training. Take Applepaw with.”

‘’Oh? Is something wrong?’’ She asked, standing up.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Oh? Is something wrong?’’ She asked, standing up.

“No. But they are nearing the end of their training so they should be working hard these next few moons. I would tell Wetleap to join you but I don’t see him anywhere... He probably went on a solo hunting mission. Leaf-bare is getting close.”

Just now, Broken said:

“No. But they are nearing the end of their training so they should be working hard these next few moons. I would tell Wetleap to join you but I don’t see him anywhere... He probably went on a solo hunting mission. Leaf-bare is getting close.”

She nodded. ‘’Of course. I’ll take them and we’ll try to catch up with him.’’ She said.

She nodded. ‘’Of course. I’ll take them and we’ll try to catch up with him.’’ She said.

She smiled and walked away to talk to another cat. You found Cherrypaw and Applepaw and led them out into the forest. You noticed that they weren’t making eye contact with each other.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

She smiled and walked away to talk to another cat. You found Cherrypaw and Applepaw and led them out into the forest. You noticed that they weren’t making eye contact with each other.

She gave Cherrypaw a look and kept walking

Just now, Broken said:

“Are we going to practice hunting?” Cherrypaw asked.

She nodded. ‘’First were going to find Applepaw’s mentor.’’