Stray Fawn Community

Masked- A Warrior Cats Sim

Broken

9 minutes ago, Flour said:

She sighs. ‘’You’re right.. lets go tell Dawnstar.’’ She pads out of the den

He nods and follows you. Once you tell her, she reacts how anyone would, shocked. She sends out search parties and tells the younger apprentices to stay inside.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

He nods and follows you. Once you tell her, she reacts how anyone would, shocked. She sends out search parties and tells the younger apprentices to stay inside.

She sits on the ground, staring at the cats moving around camp. Some she would see inevitably killed by Dawnstar.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She sits on the ground, staring at the cats moving around camp. Some she would see inevitably killed by Dawnstar.

Wetpaw sat next to you. “Are... you okay?” He asks.

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

Wetpaw sat next to you. “Are... you okay?” He asks.

She nods. ‘Just.. he can never make anything easy. He always has to do something stupid..’’

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

She nods. ‘Just.. he can never make anything easy. He always has to do something stupid..’’

“Maybe he was kidnapped as he was making dirt. Or... he chose to run away.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Maybe he was kidnapped as he was making dirt. Or... he chose to run away.”

‘’Probably.. ugh.’’ She rolled onto her back and stared at the sky

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Probably.. ugh.’’ She rolled onto her back and stared at the sky

The sun was now going down and the search parties still hadn’t found him. Dawnstar kept sending them but had no luck.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

The sun was now going down and the search parties still hadn’t found him. Dawnstar kept sending them but had no luck.

‘Hey probably went to dark clan to get revenge!’’ She said with sudden realization. She sat up from her spot on the ground, she had hardly moved all day 

Just now, Flour said:

‘Hey probably went to dark clan to get revenge!’’ She said with sudden realization. She sat up from her spot on the ground, she had hardly moved all day 

Wetpaw stopped you. “Remember what Dawnstar said? We have to stay in camp. And you know what’ll happen if we disobey her! She’ll kill us! Anyways, why would he need revenge? Sure he’s mouse-brained, but not enough to think that it’s a good idea to charge into enemy territory, given what happened last time.”

Wetpaw stopped you. “Remember what Dawnstar said? We have to stay in camp. And you know what’ll happen if we disobey her! She’ll kill us! Anyways, why would he need revenge? Sure he’s mouse-brained, but not enough to think that it’s a good idea to charge into enemy territory, given what happened last time.”

She started pacing. ‘’Maybe if I tell dawnstar she’ll send someone to Darkclan to retrieve him..’’

Just now, Flour said:

She started pacing. ‘’Maybe if I tell dawnstar she’ll send someone to Darkclan to retrieve him..’’

He shakes his head. “Just wait. I’m sure he’ll come hack tomorrow just fine. I’m going to sleep, but not until you agree to go to sleep too.”

Just now, Broken said:

He shakes his head. “Just wait. I’m sure he’ll come hack tomorrow just fine. I’m going to sleep, but not until you agree to go to sleep too.”

Her head and tail droop in defeat. ‘’Fine..’’ she agreed

Just now, Flour said:

Her head and tail droop in defeat. ‘’Fine..’’ she agreed

You two walked to the den and fell asleep. 

END OF DAY

Day ???

It’s been two moons. Pikepaw still wasn’t back.

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

You two walked to the den and fell asleep. 

END OF DAY

Day ???

It’s been two moons. Pikepaw still wasn’t back.

She woke up. ‘’Time for training!’’ She said with forced excitement. She had been overworking herself to block out her worry for her brother and had on occasion visited her other sibling (who’s name I forgot 

She woke up. ‘’Time for training!’’ She said with forced excitement. She had been overworking herself to block out her worry for her brother and had on occasion visited her other sibling (who’s name I forgot 

(Sparrowpaw)

Wetpaw had been training with you as well. Dawnstar had gotten used to you training daily, so she would wait at the exit of the camp for you. Today you had battle training with Mallowpaw and Mosspaw, and Wetpaw, of course. Mallowpaw was the oldest apprentice, she was going to get her warrior name in one more moon. While Mosspaw and Wetpaw were one moon older than you. Dawnstar led you all to the training grounds. You all had gotten used to training with you claws out, since Dawnstar thought it would be most effective like that. She let you choose your partner for the first round of training.

(Sparrowpaw)

Wetpaw had been training with you as well. Dawnstar had gotten used to you training daily, so she would wait at the exit of the camp for you. Today you had battle training with Mallowpaw and Mosspaw, and Wetpaw, of course. Mallowpaw was the oldest apprentice, she was going to get her warrior name in one more moon. While Mosspaw and Wetpaw were one moon older than you. Dawnstar led you all to the training grounds. You all had gotten used to training with you claws out, since Dawnstar thought it would be most effective like that. She let you choose your partner for the first round of training.

She walked up to Mallowpaw. She wanted to prove herself and challenging the oldest apprentice should do that

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She walked up to Mallowpaw. She wanted to prove herself and challenging the oldest apprentice should do that

She smirked at you. Dawnstar told you all to begin. Mallowpaw won the first try, then the second try. But you barley won the third and fourth try. It was the last battle for you two, (leaving who wins up to a randomizer...) and Mallowpaw won. You had to switch partners and you got Mosspaw. From what you had seen of her fighting, she was small but quick. An easy target at first, but most of the time she could dodge your attacks. Surprisingly, the first try you won. But Mosspaw won the next two. You were on you last battle and (rolling the randomizer again....) Mosspaw won. Finally, it was you and Wetpaw against each other. You won the first battle and was about to win again when you heard an odd noise from where Mallowpaw and Mosspaw were fighting. You also heard Dawnstar say, “Good work Mallowpaw. If she was a real enemy, she wouldn’t stand a chance. I’ll tell your mentor, when we return, how good you’re doing.”

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

She smirked at you. Dawnstar told you all to begin. Mallowpaw won the first try, then the second try. But you barley won the third and fourth try. It was the last battle for you two, (leaving who wins up to a randomizer...) and Mallowpaw won. You had to switch partners and you got Mosspaw. From what you had seen of her fighting, she was small but quick. An easy target at first, but most of the time she could dodge your attacks. Surprisingly, the first try you won. But Mosspaw won the next two. You were on you last battle and (rolling the randomizer again....) Mosspaw won. Finally, it was you and Wetpaw against each other. You won the first battle and was about to win again when you heard an odd noise from where Mallowpaw and Mosspaw were fighting. You also heard Dawnstar say, “Good work Mallowpaw. If she was a real enemy, she wouldn’t stand a chance. I’ll tell your mentor, when we return, how good you’re doing.”

She kept focus on her fight with wetpaw, her jealousy fueling her to work harder

Just now, Broken said:

You see Wetpaw staring in horror where they were.

She was about to swipe his legs out from under him but she stopped, turning her head to follow his gaze

She was about to swipe his legs out from under him but she stopped, turning her head to follow his gaze

Then you see it, the blood dripping of Mallowpaw’s claws. Dawnstar’s eyes were closed, she had clearly not seen what had actually happened. Mosspaw was lying on the floor, a pool of blood surrounding her.

• Eek! 1

Then you see it, the blood dripping of Mallowpaw’s claws. Dawnstar’s eyes were closed, she had clearly not seen what had actually happened. Mosspaw was lying on the floor, a pool of blood surrounding her.

‘’Moon above.. Mallowpaw, are you up for one more fight?’’ She said with a slight snarl

‘’Moon above.. Mallowpaw, are you up for one more fight?’’ She said with a slight snarl

Mallowpaw whipped her head around. “N-no. I did ‘t mean to... it was an accident. She didn’t have her claws out and I had forgotten that she was younger than me. She won the first time so it made me angry and I gave it my all without thinking.”

Just now, Broken said:

Mallowpaw whipped her head around. “N-no. I did ‘t mean to... it was an accident. She didn’t have her claws out and I had forgotten that she was younger than me. She won the first time so it made me angry and I gave it my all without thinking.”

‘’Fight me.’’ She said, her fur was puffed out, making her look bigger. She a red her fangs