Stray Fawn Community

Masked- A Warrior Cats Sim

Broken

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’Fight me.’’ She said, her fur was puffed out, making her look bigger. She a red her fangs

“Why? So I can kill you too? Or so you can kill me?” 

Wetpaw alarmingly stepped in front of you. “Lostpaw, don’t.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Why? So I can kill you too? Or so you can kill me?” 

Wetpaw alarmingly stepped in front of you. “Lostpaw, don’t.”

‘’Look at what she did to Mosspaw, Wetpaw!’’ she pushed past him and got in Mallowpaw’s face and growled

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Look at what she did to Mosspaw, Wetpaw!’’ she pushed past him and got in Mallowpaw’s face and growled

“I know but.... violence isn’t the answer. Sure, I want to rip her throat out. But if I do, I’ll get exiled.”

Dawnstar’s eyes were open and she seemed to just be watching and waiting.

Just now, Broken said:

“I know but.... violence isn’t the answer. Sure, I want to rip her throat out. But if I do, I’ll get exiled.”

Dawnstar’s eyes were open and she seemed to just be watching and waiting.

In a flash she struck at Mallowpaw’s legs to try and knock her over or unbalance her

Just now, Flour said:

She doesn’t paw attention. She continues to try and fight Mallowpaw

“Lostpaw!” She jumps in front of you. “If you keep fighting, Mosspaw won’t have a chance of surviving!”

Just now, Broken said:

“Lostpaw!” She jumps in front of you. “If you keep fighting, Mosspaw won’t have a chance of surviving!”

‘’I can beat her!’’ She snapped, sidestepping snd leaping at Mallowpaw with claws unsheathed

Just now, Flour said:

‘’I can beat her!’’ She snapped, sidestepping snd leaping at Mallowpaw with claws unsheathed

“No!  A good warrior would know when to stop and help a dying clanmate. If you act like this you might as well be a rouge!” 

Just now, Broken said:

“No!  A good warrior would know when to stop and help a dying clanmate. If you act like this you might as well be a rouge!” 

‘’If you kill your deputy and warriors everytime they get old you might as well be a rouge!’’ She snapped, racing her. Her face filled with horror as she realized what she had said

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’If you kill your deputy and warriors everytime they get old you might as well be a rouge!’’ She snapped, racing her. Her face filled with horror as she realized what she had said

“That is different! It is what the dark forest demands! If I don’t listen to their orders,  I will be killed.”

Just now, Broken said:

“That is different! It is what the dark forest demands! If I don’t listen to their orders,  I will be killed.”

She stared at her paws. ‘’I know..’’

Just now, Flour said:

She growls and goes to Mosspaw’s side

You three walk back to camp. Everyone looking horrified. You bring her to the medicine den and walk out.

(Fyi, next time you skip, it’ll be your warrior ceremony, since I have no other ideas for your apprenticehood.)

• Haha 1

Just now, Broken said:

You three walk back to camp. Everyone looking horrified. You bring her to the medicine den and walk out.

(Fyi, next time you skip, it’ll be your warrior ceremony, since I have no other ideas for your apprenticehood.)

(Noted)

she waits for Wetpaw

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Wetpaw walks out and sits next to you. “Dawnstar said Mallowpaw will have to spend a moon in the forest for what she did.”

‘’Good.’’ She said coldly. 

Just now, Broken said:

“I’ve had a long day. Goodnight.”

She nods and follows him to the den. She lays in her nest next to mosspaw’s empty one. ‘’The den is so empty..’’ she said sadly

Just now, Flour said:

She nods and follows him to the den. She lays in her nest next to mosspaw’s empty one. ‘’The den is so empty..’’ she said sadly

“Ya...” Pricklepaw was still on a late hunting patrol. So she hadn’t heard what her sister had done.

Just now, Broken said:

“Ya...” Pricklepaw was still on a late hunting patrol. So she hadn’t heard what her sister had done.

‘’Well.. goodnight Wetpaw.’’ She said

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Well.. goodnight Wetpaw.’’ She said

“Goodnight...” you slowly drift off to sleep.

Day Ceremony

Mosspaw had, thankfully, survived. But her warrior ceremony was postponed. Even though Wetpaw, now Wetleap, had his ceremony.