Stray Fawn Community

Masked- A Warrior Cats Sim

Broken

4 hours ago, Flour said:

They both saw you and smiled. The one who looked the most like you, Sparrowkit, walked to you.

”Hey Lostkit! I was about to play mossball with Pikekit.”

Just now, Broken said:

They both saw you and smiled. The one who looked the most like you, Sparrowkit, walked to you.

”Hey Lostkit! I was about to play mossball with Pikekit.”

“What’s that?” She asked

lostkit is that friend who’s always confused

aka me in my friend group

Just now, Flour said:

She runs off in her direction

Sparrowkit and Pikekit follow you. She wraps her tail around you three protectively. You hear the leader call for a clan meeting and all the cats gather around.

-watch with your mother

-go back inside

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Sparrowkit and Pikekit follow you. She wraps her tail around you three protectively. You hear the leader call for a clan meeting and all the cats gather around.

-watch with your mother

Just now, Flour said:

You see the deputy, Oddfire, walk up to the leader.

”Oddfire has reached nine moons! Which I think everyone knows what it means. I will miss my deputy but... it’s what the dark forest wants. Oddfire, you will be remembered as dying as a warrior.”

”No, please! Dawnstar, let me live! I can still help lead the clan I-“ before she could finish, Dawnstar slashed her throat, and she fell limply to the ground. Your mother covers your eyes with her tail.

Just now, Broken said:

You see the deputy, Oddfire, walk up to the leader.

”Oddfire has reached nine moons! Which I think everyone knows what it means. I will miss my deputy but... it’s what the dark forest wants. Oddfire, you will be remembered as dying as a warrior.”

”No, please! Dawnstar, let me live! I can still help lead the clan I-“ before she could finish, Dawnstar slashed her throat, and she fell limply to the ground. Your mother covers your eyes with her tail.

‘’mama.. what happened..’’

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’mama.. what happened..’’

“The dark forest has ordered us that once a cat gets too old, they must die and join the dark forest. Don’t worry. It won’t happen to you for many more moons to come.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“The dark forest has ordered us that once a cat gets too old, they must die and join the dark forest. Don’t worry. It won’t happen to you for many more moons to come.”

She felt afraid. ‘’Okay mama..’’ she mumbled

Just now, Broken said:

“Go back in the nursery with your brothers.” 

She nods and runs away. Once she gets into the nursery her legs collapse out of fear.