Stray Fawn Community

Masked- A Warrior Cats Sim

Broken

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

You see Sparrowpaw and Pikepaw over by the other kit.

She curls up onto the moss and sighs before crawling over to them

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

She curls up onto the moss and sighs before crawling over to them

“Haha. You’re so small. Just like your stupid name!” You see Pikepaw in front, taunting the other kit, and Sparrowpaw in the back, obviously wanting to do something but doesn’t know what.

Just now, Broken said:

“Haha. You’re so small. Just like your stupid name!” You see Pikepaw in front, taunting the other kit, and Sparrowpaw in the back, obviously wanting to do something but doesn’t know what.

Lost kit got to their paws and cuffed Pikekit in the ears. Her claws were sheathed and the blow was soft but it was still enough to distract him

52 minutes ago, Flour said:

Lost kit got to their paws and cuffed Pikekit in the ears. Her claws were sheathed and the blow was soft but it was still enough to distract him

“Hey, what was that for?”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Hey, what was that for?”

‘’You just bullied someone!’’ She cried out. ‘’Someone had to stop you!’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’You just bullied someone!’’ She cried out. ‘’Someone had to stop you!’’

“They deserved it.” He said, walking away. You got a better view of the kit. They were, indeed, small. She had light ginger fur with white splotches.

Just now, Broken said:

“They deserved it.” He said, walking away. You got a better view of the kit. They were, indeed, small. She had light ginger fur with white splotches.

She looked at them, sighed and walked after Pikekit. She had a feeling kindness wasn’t going to get her very far here..

Just now, Broken said:

Mallowpaw, the youngest apprentice, taught you two how to do a simple move, before their mentor called them.

She waved to them and thanked thembefore they left 

Just now, Flour said:

She waved to them and thanked thembefore they left 

“I can’t wait to become an apprentice. Only three more moons! Hey, wasn’t that cool what Dawnstar did earlier?”

Just now, Broken said:

“I can’t wait to become an apprentice. Only three more moons! Hey, wasn’t that cool what Dawnstar did earlier?”

Her fur bristled. ‘’W-what?’’

Just now, Broken said:

“Ya! It was so amazing how she was able to do that! So quick!”

She looked at her paws and gulped before looking up and trying to nod convincingly. ‘’Yeah. Super cool.’’

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She looked at her paws and gulped before looking up and trying to nod convincingly. ‘’Yeah. Super cool.’’

“I can’t wait to be leader so I can do that! I’ll make you my deputy and together we’ll rule the clans! But stupid Sparrowkit wants to be a medicine cat.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“I can’t wait to be leader so I can do that! I’ll make you my deputy and together we’ll rule the clans! But stupid Sparrowkit wants to be a medicine cat.”

‘’Um.. I hate to point it out but if I become deputy.. wont I end up like oddfire?’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Um.. I hate to point it out but if I become deputy.. wont I end up like oddfire?’’

“No matter what you become you’ll end up like her. Unless I die before you, which will never happen. So wouldn’t you rather be deputy than some stupid warrior?”

Just now, Broken said:

“No matter what you become you’ll end up like her. Unless I die before you, which will never happen. So wouldn’t you rather be deputy than some stupid warrior?”

She nods slowly. ‘’Yeah..’’

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She nods slowly. ‘’Yeah..’’

You see the moon start to rise and your mother calls you two inside to go to sleep.

(When you sleep it skips to your apprentice ceremony.)

Just now, Broken said:

You see the moon start to rise and your mother calls you two inside to go to sleep.

(When you sleep it skips to your apprentice ceremony.)

She runs inside the den

Just now, Flour said:

She runs inside the den

Your mother huddles you close. And soon you all fall asleep.

Day 3

You just turned four moons old and it was your apprentice ceremony. You were waiting for your name to be called. All four kits, even Smallkit, were waiting. It was currently Pikepaw’s turn.