Stray Fawn Community

Masked- A Warrior Cats Sim

Broken

Just now, Broken said:

She nodded. “Who do you think it was?”

She looked at her paws as she started to run. ‘’I can’t say it, in case they’re listening.’’ She said, her paws skimming the ground.

Just now, Flour said:

She looked at her paws as she started to run. ‘’I can’t say it, in case they’re listening.’’ She said, her paws skimming the ground.

You ran back to camp. 

”now can you tell me?” She asked as you neared the camp.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

You ran back to camp. 

”now can you tell me?” She asked as you neared the camp.

She shook her head and ran inside. ‘’Go somewhere safe in camp, stay away from any of my friends okay?’’

Just now, Flour said:

She shook her head and ran inside. ‘’Go somewhere safe in camp, stay away from any of my friends okay?’’

She nodded and ran to the den.

You looked around and saw Wetleap and Pikeclaw talking.

Dawnstar was sitting outisde her den.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

She nodded and ran to the den.

You looked around and saw Wetleap and Pikeclaw talking.

Dawnstar was sitting outisde her den.

She ran up to Dawnstar. ‘’We need to talk.’’ She said breathlessly.

Just now, Broken said:

“Okay...” she led you to her den. “What do we need to talk about?”

‘’Cherrypaw was almost killed.’’ She said. 

Just now, Broken said:

“By who? Was it Mossbreeze?”

She shook her head. ‘’Let me start from the beginning..’’ she said, taking a deep breath. ‘It woke up this morning and thought I would go find a patrol for Cherrypaw and I to tag along with but she wasn’t in camp, so I ran to catch up with Wetleap to see if he had taken her to do something, I was following his scent trail and noticed Cherrypaw’s was with it and.. then I heard her screaming. I found her being pinned down by a cat covered in mud and Wetleap was nowhere to be found..’’ she said and gulped.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She shook her head. ‘’Let me start from the beginning..’’ she said, taking a deep breath. ‘It woke up this morning and thought I would go find a patrol for Cherrypaw and I to tag along with but she wasn’t in camp, so I ran to catch up with Wetleap to see if he had taken her to do something, I was following his scent trail and noticed Cherrypaw’s was with it and.. then I heard her screaming. I found her being pinned down by a cat covered in mud and Wetleap was nowhere to be found..’’ she said and gulped.

“So... you’re saying it was Wetleap... but isn’t he at camp? Surely it would be obvious. If he had mud on him, or he’d be here after you if he ran away.

Just now, Broken said:

“So... you’re saying it was Wetleap... but isn’t he at camp? Surely it would be obvious. If he had mud on him, or he’d be here after you if he ran away.

She looked at her paws. ‘’Please Dawnstar, at least consider it.. I really don’t want it to be him but..’’ she sighed. ‘’These killings aren’t going to stop if we don’t catch the real killer.’’

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She looked at her paws. ‘’Please Dawnstar, at least consider it.. I really don’t want it to be him but..’’ she sighed. ‘’These killings aren’t going to stop if we don’t catch the real killer.’’

“I want you to speak with him. You know him better....”

“I want you to speak with him. You know him better....”

‘’But.. what if he.. no you’re right. I will but.. can you ask the deputy to not put any of my friends on patrol? He seems to be targeting them specifically.. if it’s him I mean.’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’But.. what if he.. no you’re right. I will but.. can you ask the deputy to not put any of my friends on patrol? He seems to be targeting them specifically.. if it’s him I mean.’’

“Okay.” 

You leave her den and walk to Wetleap. He smiles at you.

“Okay.” 

You leave her den and walk to Wetleap. He smiles at you.

She looks at him. ‘’Where were you?’’ She examined his fur for mud.

Just now, Flour said:

She looks at him. ‘’Where were you?’’ She examined his fur for mud.

There was no sign of mud.

”Oh, I smelled Mossbreeze and followed her scent. Then I smelled yours over near the camp so I just assumed you had brought Cherrypaw home. Why are you asking?” 

There was no sign of mud.

”Oh, I smelled Mossbreeze and followed her scent. Then I smelled yours over near the camp so I just assumed you had brought Cherrypaw home. Why are you asking?” 

She hissed. ‘’Well, first off my apprentice nearly got killed! Someone covered in mud was attacking her. Why would you take her out in the first place Wetleap?!’’ Her fur was bristling in anger

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She hissed. ‘’Well, first off my apprentice nearly got killed! Someone covered in mud was attacking her. Why would you take her out in the first place Wetleap?!’’ Her fur was bristling in anger

“I didn’t. She followed me, so I thought you sent her with me.”

Just now, Broken said:

“I didn’t. She followed me, so I thought you sent her with me.”

She shook her head. ‘’Wetleap, you’re aware that this looks suspicious..’’

Just now, Flour said:

She shook her head. ‘’Wetleap, you’re aware that this looks suspicious..’’

“I know, but I didn’t do anything. I promise.” His eyes were full of love and truthfulness.

“I know, but I didn’t do anything. I promise.” His eyes were full of love and truthfulness.

Her shoulders slumped. ‘’I don’t want you near my apprentice alone.’’ She said softly.

Just now, Flour said:

Her shoulders slumped. ‘If don’t want you near my apprentice alone.’’ She said softly.

“Y-you don’t trust me?” He looked hurt.

Pikeclaw stepped in front of him.

”Lostpool, you’re being crazy. He didn’t do anything.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Y-you don’t trust me?” He looked hurt.

Pikeclaw stepped in front of him.

”Lostpool, you’re being crazy. He didn’t do anything.”

She looked at him. ‘’But-‘’ she snapped then lowered her head. ‘’I’m not.. somethings going on and I’m going to figure out what it is..’’ she said, touching her tail to her scar and cringing.

Just now, Flour said:

She looked at him. ‘’But-‘’ she snapped then lowered her head. ‘’I’m not.. somethings going on and I’m going to figure out what it is..’’ she said, touching her tail to her scar and cringing.

“Well, I’m not helping you with your wild accusations!” Pikeclaw hissed.

“Well, I’m not helping you with your wild accusations!” Pikeclaw hissed.

She looked at him, hurt in her gaze. ‘’Fine!’’ She snapped, stalking off to find Cherrypaw