Stray Fawn Community

Masked- A Warrior Cats Sim

Broken

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“You’re probably stressed, with everything that’s been happening.”

She nods. “I don’t even want to take Cherrypaw out of camp anymore.. I’m so scared for her..” she admitted 

(what if she was actually pregnant 👀

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

She nods. “I don’t even want to take Cherrypaw out of camp anymore.. I’m so scared for her..” she admitted 

(what if she was actually pregnant 👀

(👀. But it wouldn’t make sense... I mean maybe... if you wanted her to be...)

”And you should be. But she needs to be trained. In just a couple more moons she’ll be a warrior. Maybe-“

He’s cut off by a loud yowl from outside the den.

Just now, Broken said:

(👀. But it wouldn’t make sense... I mean maybe... if you wanted her to be...)

”And you should be. But she needs to be trained. In just a couple more moons she’ll be a warrior. Maybe-“

He’s cut off by a loud yowl from outside the den.

(No not right now but maybe soon and very unexpectedly?

she shot to her paws. ‘’Who was that?!’’

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

(No not right now but maybe soon and very unexpectedly?

she shot to her paws. ‘’Who was that?!’’

(K.)

You both rushed out and saw it. An ambush of cats. They were attacking the Tigerclan cats. They didn’t look like warriors though. You did recognize one cat... Mossbreeze.

Just now, Broken said:

(K.)

You both rushed out and saw it. An ambush of cats. They were attacking the Tigerclan cats. They didn’t look like warriors though. You did recognize one cat... Mossbreeze.

Her jaw dropped and she froze for a few seconds before leaping towards the invading cats.

Just now, Flour said:

Her jaw dropped and she froze for a few seconds before leaping towards the invading cats.

You saw Cherrypaw run towards you. At the same time, you see a large, muscular tom heading towards Dawnstar.

You saw Cherrypaw run towards you. At the same time, you see a large, muscular tom heading towards Dawnstar.

She flicked her tail, signaling for her to follow her as she raced towards Dawnstar.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She flicked her tail, signaling for her to follow her as she raced towards Dawnstar.

She nodded and ran towards you. You looked over though and saw Mossbreeze heading towards Wetleap, backing him up into a corner.

Just now, Broken said:

She nodded and ran towards you. You looked over though and saw Mossbreeze heading towards Wetleap, backing him up into a corner.

She skidded to a halt and let out a quiet cry. Dawnstar or Wetleap.. ‘’I’m sorry..’’ she whispered as she ran towards Dawnstar

Just now, Flour said:

She skidded to a halt and let out a quiet cry. Dawnstar or Wetleap.. ‘’I’m sorry..’’ she whispered as she ran towards Dawnstar

Cherrypaw as running as fast as she could behind you. You hear a thud and see her lying on the floor, a cat looming over her. 

(Me so evil 😈)

Cherrypaw as running as fast as she could behind you. You hear a thud and see her lying on the floor, a cat looming over her. 

(Me so evil 😈)

(Why :’)

she whirled around and flung herself at the cat on top of her

Just now, Flour said:

(Why :’)

she whirled around and flung herself at the cat on top of her

He yowled and attempted to bite you. He shook you off and you two began circling, hissing. You see Cherrypaw scramble up and run.

(Well, I realized there hadn’t been a battle yet, and there needs to be choices. All of them could live though. Also, you can die if you make the wrong choice.)

Just now, Broken said:

He yowled and attempted to bite you. He shook you off and you two began circling, hissing. You see Cherrypaw scramble up and run.

(Well, I realized there hadn’t been a battle yet, and there needs to be choices. All of them could live though. Also, you can die if you make the wrong choice.)

(That makes me feel much better :’D

she fake lunged at him and then attempted to dive under him and rake her claws down his belly

1 minute ago, Flour said:

(That makes me feel much better :’D

she fake lunged at him and then attempted to dive under him and rake her claws down his belly

He fell for your trick. He gasped and fell down, not dead but injured. You quickly ran to Dawnstar.

(I’m gonna go eat ramen, I’ll brb.)

Just now, Broken said:

He fell for your trick. He gasped and fell down, not dead but injured. You quickly ran to Dawnstar.

(I’m gonna go eat ramen, I’ll brb.)

She leapt onto the cat approaching her and tried to claw at his ears.

(ok see you then!

Just now, Broken said:

He whipped around and clawed your face.

It hurt like hell because of her scar. She let out a scream and slashed blindly at him

Just now, Flour said:

It hurt like hell because of her scar. She let out a scream and slashed blindly at him

You looked and he was gone. You suddenly felt a burning pain on your back. You look and see him digging his claws in.

You looked and he was gone. You suddenly felt a burning pain on your back. You look and see him digging his claws in.

She cried loudly and tried to get him off of her by going limp

Just now, Flour said:

She cried loudly and tried to get him off of her

He leapt off and ran away. You felt blood streaking down your face, but you looked around and saw Mossbreeze about to attack Wetleap.

Just now, Broken said:

He leapt off and ran away. You felt blood streaking down your face, but you looked around and saw Mossbreeze about to attack Wetleap.

She ran to them as quick as she could

Just now, Flour said:

She ran to them as quick as she could

You reached him right as she leapt. Without thinking, you jumped at her and flung her to the side. She slowly began getting up and hissed.

You reached him right as she leapt. Without thinking, you jumped at her and flung her to the side. She slowly began getting up and hissed.

She bashed her head with a paw.

“Oh, hello Lostpool.” She hissed, getting up, not attacking.

‘’You..’’ she snarled. ‘’Why did you attack Cherrypaw!’’ She demanded, circling her