Stray Fawn Community

Masked- A Warrior Cats Sim

Broken

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’You’re not supposed to be interacting with Darkclan cats.’’ She countered.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. He came out of no where so I had to tel, him to leave. But I didn’t want to seem like a threat so I did it in the nicest way possible. Otherwise I would’ve clawed his ears off.”

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. He came out of no where so I had to tel, him to leave. But I didn’t want to seem like a threat so I did it in the nicest way possible. Otherwise I would’ve clawed his ears off.”

She tilted her head. ‘’He seemed quite fond of you.’’ She said, brushing past her

Just now, Flour said:

She tilted her head. ‘’He seemed quite fond of you.’’ She said, brushing past her

She sighed. “I know. But I’m not in love with him. My loyalties are to my clan, and my clan only.” She said defensively.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

She sighed. “I know. But I’m not in love with him. My loyalties are to my clan, and my clan only.” She said defensively.

She nods. ‘’I know Cherrypaw and I don’t doubt you. You’ll be a wonderful warrior soon.’’

She nods. ‘’I know Cherrypaw and I don’t doubt you. You’ll be a wonderful warrior soon.’’

She smiled and bounded off to catch more prey. By sunset, you were heading back to the clearing where Wetleap and Applepaw were waiting. You counted the prey and Cherrypaw had won. 

She smiled and bounded off to catch more prey. By sunset, you were heading back to the clearing where Wetleap and Applepaw were waiting. You counted the prey and Cherrypaw had won. 

She grinned and elbowed Wetpaw mischievously. ‘’Nicely dons Cherrypaw! You’ll do great on your assessment.’’

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She grinned and elbowed Wetpaw mischievously. ‘’Nicely dons Cherrypaw! You’ll do great on your assessment.’’

She smiled at you. Although she was almost old enough to be a warrior, she was still a very short cat. Applepaw on the other hand, was almost as tall as you.

You all walked back to camp, and you sent Cherrypaw and Applepaw to their den. 

She smiled at you. Although she was almost old enough to be a warrior, she was still a very short cat. Applepaw on the other hand, was almost as tall as you.

You all walked back to camp, and you sent Cherrypaw and Applepaw to their den. 

She turned to Wetleap and smiled. ‘’We did good.’’ She sighs.

(is she going to end up pregnant soon-? That was a weird question oof

She turned to Wetleap and smiled. ‘’We did good.’’ She sighs.

(is she going to end up pregnant soon-? That was a weird question oof

He smiles back and yawns.

”I’m getting tired. You?”

(Maybe...)

Day

You awoke, feeling sick to your stomach. Wetleap had already gone on a patrol, like always.

She groaned and got to her paws. ‘’I should just get up and walk it off..’’ she said, leaving he den, not bothering to groom herself

She groaned and got to her paws. ‘’I should just get up and walk it off..’’ she said, leaving he den, not bothering to groom herself

Sparrowpelt runs up to you.

”Hello Lostpool. Feeling alright?”

Just now, Broken said:

Sparrowpelt runs up to you.

”Hello Lostpool. Feeling alright?”

She nods. ‘’Yeah.. why?’’ She asked, trying to hide the fact that she wasn’t feeling great

She nods. ‘’Yeah.. why?’’ She asked, trying to hide the fact that she wasn’t feeling great

“Just wondering. Since you came in last moon so I was wondering if something was bothering you now. Are you sure? Remember, I’m a medicine cat. Plus, if you don’t tell me you could die. It’s almost leaf-bare...”

“Just wondering. Since you came in last moon so I was wondering if something was bothering you now. Are you sure? Remember, I’m a medicine cat. Plus, if you don’t tell me you could die. It’s almost leaf-bare...”

She sighed and let her shoulders slouch. ‘’I feel sick. It’s probably just because I haven’t been sleeping well lately..’’ she said nonchalantly 

10 minutes ago, Flour said:

She sighed and let her shoulders slouch. ‘’I feel sick. It’s probably just because I haven’t been sleeping well lately..’’ she said nonchalantly 

“Hm... I’ll give you a check up just to make sure...“ he led you to his den and began checking you. He sat there for a while, thinking. Then said,

”I know what the problem is.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Hm... I’ll give you a check up just to make sure...“ he led you to his den and began checking you. He sat there for a while, thinking. Then said,

”I know what the problem is.”

She looked up at him and scoffed. ‘’I’m fineeeee.’’ She said in an annoyed tone.

Just now, Broken said:

“You’re expecting kits.”

She was quiet then laughed. ‘’Good one Sparrowpelt! You really had me for a second.’’