Stray Fawn Community

Masked- A Warrior Cats Sim

Broken

Just now, Broken said:

He stayed emotionless.

”I’m serious.”

‘’Get it out of me!’’ She said in a quiet, panic filled tone. She scooted backwards and up against a wall. 

10 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Get it out of me!’’ She said in a quiet, panic filled tone. She scooted backwards and up against a wall. 

“I can’t remove kits from you. Not until they’re ready. It should take until next green-leaf. You don’t need to worry. You can still do warrior duties until Cherrypaw becomes a warrior. Which is... next moon.”

Just now, Broken said:

“I can’t remove kits from you. Not until they’re ready. It should take until next green-leaf. You don’t need to worry. You can still do warrior duties until Cherrypaw becomes a warrior. Which is... next moon.”

‘’But I. don’t. want. kits!’’ She shouted. ‘’I can’t possibly raise them! Oh this world is cruel.’’

7 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’But I. don’t. want. kits!’’ She shouted. ‘’I can’t possibly raise them! Oh this world is cruel.’’

“Maybe one of the nursery queens can raise them?”

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She got up and left the den.

Wetleap sees you after coming back from his patrol and bounds over to you.

”Hey Lostpool.”

(I’m currently working on their kit reference sheets for when they’re older. But I gtg soon.)

Just now, Broken said:

Wetleap sees you after coming back from his patrol and bounds over to you.

”Hey Lostpool.”

(I’m currently working on their kit reference sheets for when they’re older. But I gtg soon.)

(I’m gonna go now so Gn!

’’not right now!’’ She said, bounding out of camp

9 hours ago, Flour said:

(I’m gonna go now so Gn!

’’not right now!’’ She said, bounding out of camp

You ran out of camp and into the forest. But because you weren’t looking at where you were going, you tripped over a root.

@Flour

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

I guess I no longer exist in this roleplay

Sorry. Um, is it okay if you restart because Flour is way ahead of you so it wouldn’t make sense if Pikeclaw is missing and cats are still alive.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Sorry. Um, is it okay if you restart because Flour is way ahead of you so it wouldn’t make sense if Pikeclaw is missing and cats are still alive.

Sure I'm a kit anyway

3 hours ago, Broken said:

You ran out of camp and into the forest. But because you weren’t looking at where you were going, you tripped over a root.

@Flour

She yelled. “Ow!” And got to her paws again.

6 hours ago, Broken said:

You walked slowly through the forest now, thoughts of your kits filling your head.

She shook her head to clear it. She hated herself so much for being irresponsible..

On 8/8/2020 at 11:59 PM, Flour said:

She shook her head to clear it. She hated herself so much for being irresponsible..

You hadn’t noticed the tears streaming down your face. You wiped them quickly when you heard a branch crack.

On 8/15/2020 at 12:47 AM, Broken said:

You hadn’t noticed the tears streaming down your face. You wiped them quickly when you heard a branch crack.

‘’Just kill me then..’’ she grumbled, expecting Mossbreeze or one of her buddies. 

17 minutes ago, Flour said:

@Broken

”oh hey Cherrypaw.” She said in a happy tone. “What’s up?”

"Um... the leader told me to find you. She said I might be ready for my assessment. I thought it was too early but she said it was fine..."

10 hours ago, Broken said:

"Um... the leader told me to find you. She said I might be ready for my assessment. I thought it was too early but she said it was fine..."

‘’Oh yeah.. shall we do it now?’’ She said, standing up and trying her best to look okay.