Stray Fawn Community

Masked- A Warrior Cats Sim

Broken

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

She nodded and ran off.

‘It hope she doesn’t go near the border..’’ she mumbles, remembering the last time they practiced for this. Her thoughts were still dark and full of despair and she just kinda stood there numbly.

9 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘It hope she doesn’t go near the border..’’ she mumbles, remembering the last time they practiced for this. Her thoughts were still dark and full of despair and she just kinda stood there numbly.

You waited till you could tell she was farther away. You began slowly following her. You saw her catch a bird right as it was lifting off.

7 minutes ago, Broken said:

You waited till you could tell she was farther away. You began slowly following her. You saw her catch a bird right as it was lifting off.

She nods to herself yet she wasn’t truly paying attention 

8 minutes ago, Flour said:

She nods to herself yet she wasn’t truly paying attention 

You followed and and found her at the place you hadn’t wanted her to go. The border. She seemed to just be looking for prey, but her ears perked up when a sound came from the border. She seemed to whisper something, but you  couldn’t make it out. She shook her head and continued hunting. Occasionally glancing back at the border.

10 minutes ago, Broken said:

You followed and and found her at the place you hadn’t wanted her to go. The border. She seemed to just be looking for prey, but her ears perked up when a sound came from the border. She seemed to whisper something, but you  couldn’t make it out. She shook her head and continued hunting. Occasionally glancing back at the border.

She internally cursed. ‘’Cherrypaw..’’ she thought reluctantly. This apprentice was already to much to handle.. she had done such a poor job training her.. how would she raise her own kits?

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She internally cursed. ‘’Cherrypaw..’’ she thought reluctantly. This apprentice was already to much to handle.. she had done such a poor job training her.. how would she raise her own kits?

You began thinking of all the terrible things that could happen to your kits. You continued following her until sundown, where you met back at camp. She had caught a decent amount of prey. She had to go back to get the rest of the prey.

”Did I do good?” She asked, her amber eyes shining.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

You began thinking of all the terrible things that could happen to your kits. You continued following her until sundown, where you met back at camp. She had caught a decent amount of prey. She had to go back to get the rest of the prey.

”Did I do good?” She asked, her amber eyes shining.

She nods, her pride mixed with panic and fear. She looked unsteady on her paws but she managed to reach up and lick her on the top of her head. ‘’So good.’’ She praised her

Just now, Flour said:

She nods, her pride mixed with panic and fear. She looked unsteady on her paws but she managed to reach up and lick her on the top of her head. ‘’So good.’’ She praised her

“Are... you okay?”

Just now, Broken said:

“Are... you okay?”

‘’Totally! Just so proud and happy! I really ought to go tell Dawnstar about kit!.. er I mean it!!’’ She said and got to her paws and hurried away.

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Totally! Just so proud and happy! I really ought to go tell Dawnstar about kit!.. er I mean it!!’’ She said and got to her paws and hurried away.

You ran to Dawnstar’s den, but was stopped by Wetleap.

”Hey.” He said, a softness to his gaze.

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

You ran to Dawnstar’s den, but was stopped by Wetleap.

”Hey.” He said, a softness to his gaze.

‘’One moment! Gotta talk to Dawnstar.’’ She said, shoving him somewhat gently out of the way and continuing up the path to Dawnstar’s den

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’One moment! Gotta talk to Dawnstar.’’ She said, shoving him somewhat gently out of the way and continuing up the path to Dawnstar’s den

You walked into her den.

”Hello Lostpool. How was Cherrypaw’s assessment?”

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

You walked into her den.

”Hello Lostpool. How was Cherrypaw’s assessment?”

‘’Great, super great! Awesome.. yeah! She caught a lot of stuff..’’

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Your brother told me that you were expecting kits. Or are you worried about something else?”

‘’Stupid snitch.. I’m going to claw of his fur!’’ She hissed, getting to her paws

• 3 weeks later...

hey @Broken I’d be willing to keep doing this or screeching hallows if you’d like too. The one thing would probably be that school starts soon for me and probably for you so I won’t be able to stay up as late

17 hours ago, Flour said:

hey @Broken I’d be willing to keep doing this or screeching hallows if you’d like too. The one thing would probably be that school starts soon for me and probably for you so I won’t be able to stay up as late

Okay. Um ya, I understand. I just started school yesterday. So I have to get off at 10, my time. Except for Fridays and Saturdays as usual. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Broken said:

"Calm down. I am the clan leader, so it makes sense that he would tell me."

she dug her claws into the ground. “no it doesn’t.” she said stubbornly. “it’s not his place to say anything!” she hissed

44 minutes ago, Flour said:

she dug her claws into the ground. “no it doesn’t.” she said stubbornly. “it’s not his place to say anything!” she hissed

“So you were expecting to keep it a secret this entire time? Cats will begin to notice. I won’t tell anyone, they’ll find out on their own.”

(I forgot that cats are only pregnant for 2-3 months. So next turn she’ll have her kits, if you want.)

6 hours ago, Broken said:

“So you were expecting to keep it a secret this entire time? Cats will begin to notice. I won’t tell anyone, they’ll find out on their own.”

(I forgot that cats are only pregnant for 2-3 months. So next turn she’ll have her kits, if you want.)

‘’Uh yeah I was.’’ She said indignantly. ‘’This was not supposed to happen..’’ she grumbled, looking utterly defeated. ‘’It wasn’t supposed to be like this..’’