Stray Fawn Community

Masked- A Warrior Cats Sim

Broken

17 hours ago, Flour said:

‘’Uh yeah I was.’’ She said indignantly. ‘’This was not supposed to happen..’’ she grumbled, looking utterly defeated. ‘’It wasn’t supposed to be like this..’’

She looked as though she wanted to say something, but kept her mouth shut. Finally she said, “Is there anything you need to speak about? If not, I suggest you should figure out who their father is.”

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Broken said:

She looked as though she wanted to say something, but kept her mouth shut. Finally she said, “Is there anything you need to speak about? If not, I suggest you should figure out who their father is.”

“there’s like one tom who i actually talk to on a regular basis so i think i know who..” she shrugs. “no it’s nothing. i’ll be going now i suppose.”

On 9/10/2020 at 7:37 PM, Flour said:

“there’s like one tom who i actually talk to on a regular basis so i think i know who..” she shrugs. “no it’s nothing. i’ll be going now i suppose.”

She dipped her head as you climbed out of the den. 

1 hour ago, Broken said:

She dipped her head as you climbed out of the den. 

‘’Moons that was awful.. now to get to my nest without being seen..’’ she said trying to sneak away

15 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Moons that was awful.. now to get to my nest without being seen..’’ she said trying to sneak away

Just as you are about to step into the den, Wetleap walks up beside you.

”Are.. you alright? Also, where is Cherrypaw? I was going to speak to her, but she seems to have gone missing...”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Just as you are about to step into the den, Wetleap walks up beside you.

”Are.. you alright? Also, where is Cherrypaw? I was going to speak to her, but she seems to have gone missing...”

‘’I’m just dandy.’’ She said with a sigh. ‘’Things are just going to get progressively worse for my snitch brother from now..’’ she said, remembering him and re-directing her gaze to the medicine cat den

Just now, Flour said:

‘’I’m just dandy.’’ She said with a sigh. ‘’Things are just going to get progressively worse for my snitch brother from now..’’ she said, remembering him and re-directing her gaze to the medicine cat den

He tilts his head.

”What... do you mean?” He then looked around once more, worry in his gaze.

Just now, Broken said:

He tilts his head.

”What... do you mean?” He then looked around once more, worry in his gaze.

‘’Nothing. Don’t worry about it.’’ She said darkly, starting towards said den

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Nothing. Don’t worry about it.’’ She said darkly, starting towards said den

“Aren’t you worried about Cherrypaw? You know, with my sister out there. I don’t think she’s in camp.” He asked, walking beside you.

Just now, Broken said:

“Aren’t you worried about Cherrypaw? You know, with my sister out there. I don’t think she’s in camp.” He asked, walking beside you.

She sighed. ‘’You’re right.. she’s always wandering off it seems no matter how much I tell her not too. Sparrowpelt’s punishment will have to wait.’’ She said the last part in a grumble as she changed directions and exited camp

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She sighed. ‘’You’re right.. she’s always wandering off it seems no matter how much I tell her not too. Sparrowpelt’s punishment will have to wait.’’ She said the last part in a grumble as she changed directions and exited camp

He followed you as you tracked her scent. It seemed to be heading towards the border...

Just now, Broken said:

He followed you as you tracked her scent. It seemed to be heading towards the border...

‘’Oh she’s in big trouble if this is what I think it is..’’ she growled, breaking into a sprint

“What do you mean?” He asks, running beside you.

‘’When we were prepping them for their assessments, I caught her talking to a tom across the border.’’ She said, nearing said border

Just now, Flour said:

‘’When we were prepping them for their assessments, I caught her talking to a tom across the border.’’ She said, nearing said border

He stayed silent. You stopped behind some trees to watch her. You recognized her bright orange tabby tail. She was holding some herbs in her mouth, and was looking at a golden tabby she-cat with blue eyes. 

He stayed silent. You stopped behind some trees to watch her. You recognized her bright orange tabby tail. She was holding some herbs in her mouth, and was looking at a golden tabby she-cat with blue eyes. 

‘’Should we interrupt? Although.. eavesdropping is the best way to figure things out..’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Should we interrupt? Although.. eavesdropping is the best way to figure things out..’’

“We should stay here.” He whispers.

You watch them.

Cherrypaw places the herbs down and opens her mouth to speak.

”Cricketpaw?”

The she-cat, Cricketpaw, looked up. “Hm?”

”Why do you agree to come here? Even if you know how much trouble we’d get in?”

Cricketpaw blushes and looks down, her fluffy tail tapping the grass. “U-um... b-because...” she looks away.

“We should stay here.” He whispers.

You watch them.

Cherrypaw places the herbs down and opens her mouth to speak.

”Cricketpaw?”

The she-cat, Cricketpaw, looked up. “Hm?”

”Why do you agree to come here? Even if you know how much trouble we’d get in?”

Cricketpaw blushes and looks down, her fluffy tail tapping the grass. “U-um... b-because...” she looks away.

‘’Not again.. I don’t want to watch my apprentices relationship problems for a second time..’’ she mutters

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Remember, Applepaw?’’

“Oh ya...” 

Cherrypaw waits.

”I-it’s because your my friend...” Cricketpaw says, looking at the trees on her side of the border, fear in her gaze.

Cherry paw smiled, “Okay. I thought you were going to say because you were some sort of spy.” She said, her voice seemed slightly on edge,

“Oh ya...” 

Cherrypaw waits.

”I-it’s because your my friend...” Cricketpaw says, looking at the trees on her side of the border, fear in her gaze.

Cherry paw smiled, “Okay. I thought you were going to say because you were some sort of spy.” She said, her voice seemed slightly on edge,

‘’Hm.. She really is like me.. suspicious and naive..’’ she realized that Wetleap was close to her and she attempted to scoot away

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Hm.. She really is like me.. suspicious and naive..’’ she realized that Wetleap was close to her and she attempted to scoot away

Cricketpaw looked over at the tree you were behind.

”A-actually Cherrypaw I-I have to g-go.”