Stray Fawn Community

Masked- A Warrior Cats Sim

Broken

Just now, Broken said:

Cricketpaw walked across the border and stared at the other trees on her side of the border. That’s when you realized glaring amber eyes in the trees.

She looked up at them. ‘’Who?’’

Just now, Flour said:

She looked up at them. ‘’Who?’’

A dark grey she-cat around the age of Cherrypaw stepped out and began talking to Cricketpaw. You recognized her and realized she looked like Cherrypaw’s father, Wolfclaw.

Just now, Broken said:

A dark grey she-cat around the age of Cherrypaw stepped out and began talking to Cricketpaw. You recognized her and realized she looked like Cherrypaw’s father, Wolfclaw.

‘’Cherrypaw’s dad’s secret love child?’’ She asked, looking at Wetleap

Just now, Broken said:

He shrugged.

”I mean... he said he found Cherrypaw outside the territory... but maybe...”

‘‘The plot thickens..’’ she found this somewhat amusing. Most of her words sounded like quiet babble though, not how she usually talked

Just now, Broken said:

“Okay.”

You walk up to her and she jumps back.

”Oh, hi Lostpool. I was just helping collect herbs.” She said, picking up the herbs.

‘’Collecting herbs my tail.’’ She snorted. ‘’Cricketpaw? The one who looks like Wolfclaw?’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Collecting herbs my tail.’’ She snorted. ‘’Cricketpaw? The one who looks like Wolfclaw?’’

“Oh... Cricketpaw is just my friend who’s a medicine cat from the other clan. And... what other cat?”

Just now, Broken said:

“Oh... Cricketpaw is just my friend who’s a medicine cat from the other clan. And... what other cat?”

‘’You know what..’’ she let out a heavy and frustrated sigh. ‘’If you keep making friends in other clans Dawnstar is going to find out and that won’t be good will it?’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’You know what..’’ she let out a heavy and frustrated sigh. ‘’If you keep making friends in other clans Dawnstar is going to find out and that won’t be good will it?’’

She ducks her head down. 

”No... I’m sorry...”

Just now, Broken said:

She ducks her head down. 

”No... I’m sorry...”

She sighs again. ‘’I’ve had such a long day.. let’s just get home. Wetleap get over here loser.’’ She reminded herself of her brother bullying her other brother when they were kids.. not good but she couldn’t find the energy to care at the moment

Just now, Flour said:

She sighs again. ‘’I’ve had such a long day.. let’s just get home. Wetleap get over here loser.’’ She reminded herself of her brother bullying her other brother when they were kids.. not good but she couldn’t find the energy to care at the moment

You all headed back to the camp in silence. You all headed to your own nests.

Just now, Broken said:

You all headed back to the camp in silence. You all headed to your own nests.

‘’Tomorrow is going to be even worse..’’ she said to herself, curling up in her den. She was determined to not tell anyone about what was happening to her. She couldn’t let herself be a burden, burndeds weren’t valuable to the clan.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Tomorrow is going to be even worse..’’ she said to herself, curling up in her den. She was determined to not tell anyone about what was happening to her. She couldn’t let herself be a burden, burndeds weren’t valuable to the clan.

You fell asleep, having dreams about kits.

(Should we skip to when she has her kits. Cherrypaw will already be a warrior by then.)

Just now, Flour said:

(Yeah)

(Okay)

Day Kits

You were in the nursery, you’re brother helping you have your kits. 

Once it was finished, you had three kits. One looked like you, one like Wetleap, and one had a white face and tail, with your coloring.

Just now, Broken said:

(Okay)

Day Kits

You were in the nursery, you’re brother helping you have your kits. 

Once it was finished, you had three kits. One looked like you, one like Wetleap, and one had a white face and tail, with your coloring.

‘’Welp.. there goes the option of abandoning you in dark clan territory..’’ she breathed very quietly. She hadn’t touched the kits yet, and she couldn’t help but look at them with a frown of concentration.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Welp.. there goes the option of abandoning you in dark clan territory..’’ she breathed very quietly. She hadn’t touched the kits yet, and she couldn’t help but look at them with a frown of concentration.

Your brother smiled.

”What will you name them? Or do you want Wetleap to help? Maybe even Cherrytail?”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Your brother smiled.

”What will you name them? Or do you want Wetleap to help? Maybe even Cherrytail?”

She nods. ‘’Yeah.. go get them maybe.. or something like that you rotten snitch.’’ She hissed the last part. She still hadn’t forgiven her smaller brother.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She nods. ‘’Yeah.. go get them maybe.. or something like that you rotten snitch.’’ She hissed the last part. She still hadn’t forgiven her smaller brother.

He sighed sadly and left. He returned with Wetleap and Cherryskip. Wetleap’s eyes were gleaming with love.

(I’m glad this isn’t a wings of fire sim, because if she could read minds the entire plot would be different.)

1 minute ago, Broken said:

He sighed sadly and left. He returned with Wetleap and Cherryskip. Wetleap’s eyes were gleaming with love.

(I’m glad this isn’t a wings of fire sim, because if she could read minds the entire plot would be different.)

(Murder-)

she looked at her paws, seemingly in shame

Just now, Broken said:

“Are you okay?” Wetleap asks, looking at the kits.

‘’Probably not.’’ She said with a soft laugh. ‘’really not ready for this. Kinda panicking. Why did I let this happen..’’ her breaths were short and quick.