Stray Fawn Community

Masked- A Warrior Cats Sim

Broken

Just now, Broken said:

Blue. like water. Water is wet and blue. He goes the same direction they went. You see the three of them growling at other cats across the border. 

She runs to catch up to them. 

Just now, Broken said:

You see an injured, unconscious Pikepaw lying on the ground.

He must have flung himself at the enemy patrol.. stupid. She ran over to him and stood in front of him defensively, facing the enemy patrol

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

He must have flung himself at the enemy patrol.. stupid. She ran over to him and stood in front of him defensively, facing the enemy patrol

“How dare you injure an apprentice. He was doing nothing.”

“He crossed the border. So we had to deal with him.”

”It was an accident!”

”Don’t care. You know what the code says. All enemy cats are well... enemies and must be dealt with.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“How dare you injure an apprentice. He was doing nothing.”

“He crossed the border. So we had to deal with him.”

”It was an accident!”

”Don’t care. You know what the code says. All enemy cats are well... enemies and must be dealt with.”

Lostpaw hissed. ‘’He’s just an apprentice! And a new one at that. He’s still learning.’’

1 minute ago, Flour said:

Lostpaw hissed. ‘’He’s just an apprentice! And a new one at that. He’s still learning.’’

“Shut up. The warriors are talking.” The enemy cat said, scratching you on your face.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Shut up. The warriors are talking.” The enemy cat said, scratching you on your face.

She flinched, feeling blood run down her cheek. 

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She keeps staggering and making her way to camp

You eventually make it there and Pricklepaw runs up, so does your mother.

”what happened?” Pricklepaw asked you.

Just now, Broken said:

You eventually make it there and Pricklepaw runs up, so does your mother.

”what happened?” Pricklepaw asked you.

‘’He crossed the border in accident.’’ She patted, dropping him. She wiped the blood off of her face

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’He crossed the border in accident.’’ She patted, dropping him. She wiped the blood off of her face

“But how did he get hurt! And you!”

(i’m gonna go to bed gn!)

Just now, Broken said:

“But how did he get hurt! And you!”

(i’m gonna go to bed gn!)

(Gn!)

she shrugged. ‘’I wasn’t there when he got hurt.’’

Just now, Broken said:

“Well what happened to you?”

‘’I tried to stand up for him and the other cat scratched me..’’ she said with a wince. She licked her paw and drew it over her wound

Just now, Flour said:

‘’I tried to stand up for him and the other cat scratched me..’’ she said with a wince. She licked her paw and drew it over her wound

“Okay. Well, we need to take him to the medicine cat den. You stay here.” You watched as Pricklepaw and Kinkfur took Pikepaw away to the den, leaving you with Webpaw.

Just now, Broken said:

“Okay. Well, we need to take him to the medicine cat den. You stay here.” You watched as Pricklepaw and Kinkfur took Pikepaw away to the den, leaving you with Webpaw.

She looked at Webpaw. ‘’You did good during training today, I wish I had your skill in fighting.’’

Just now, Flour said:

She looked at Webpaw. ‘’You did good during training today, I wish I had your skill in fighting.’’

“What are you talking about? You’re better than me. And definitely more brave.”

Just now, Broken said:

“What are you talking about? You’re better than me. And definitely more brave.”

She laughed. ‘’I barely beat you once. If I want to be a good warrior I’ll need to be better than that.’’ She dips her head in embarassment

Just now, Flour said:

She laughed. ‘’I barely beat you once. If I want to be a good warrior I’ll need to be better than that.’’ She dips her head in embarassment

“But you stood up to those warriors! That’s the bravest thing I’ve seen one of the apprentices do!”

Just now, Broken said:

“But you stood up to those warriors! That’s the bravest thing I’ve seen one of the apprentices do!”

She blushed from the praise. ‘’Thanks.’’ She said greatfully. ‘’I guess it was kind of brave..’’

Just now, Flour said:

She blushed from the praise. ‘’Thanks.’’ She said greatfully. ‘’I guess it was kind of brave..’’

“Of course it was! Y-“ Before he could finish, you heard noises coming from the entrance.