Stray Fawn Community

So you know when I said I might be becoming a Hamilton fanatic?

takoyamaaaS

Update on my situation.

I’m addicted to Hamilton, Heathers, Great Comet, Six, and Dear Evan Hansen.

I listen to Haus of Holbein too much. Also The Reynolds Pamphlet. Also Sincerely Me. Also Candy Store. Also The Duel. You get the drill.

I heard somewhere that someone was singing Candy Store on a school bus and some kid thought it was for babies.

Also... Sincerely Me is technically just a fanfiction they were writing.

• Eek! 1

I just watched a movie (Psych The Movie 2: Lassie Come Home) that has a lot of references to tv shows, movies and songs. During the credits they sang a song about cats and talked about them being a 'gato' or a 'chat' depending on your language and the last line was "I will not throw away my chat" ('chat' in French is pronounced 'shot') xD they even referenced a tv show that one of the stars of this movie is in, lol

(Once the ads finish playing I'll go back to the movie and get the lyrics of the credits song)

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Sky said:

I just watched a movie (Psych The Movie 2: Lassie Come Home) that has a lot of references to tv shows, movies and songs. During the credits they sang a song about cats and talked about them being a 'gato' or a 'chat' depending on your language and the last line was "I will not throw away my chat" ('chat' in French is pronounced 'shot') xD they even referenced a tv show that one of the stars of this movie is in, lol

(Once the ads finish playing I'll go back to the movie and get the lyrics of the credits song)

In Paris (pronounce puh-ree) they are free

In Stockholm, the roam

In Denmark they wear little clogs on their paws

They have no fear of death

They don't steal children's breath

That's a rumor concocted by dogs

Ah, the cats, the cats, the cats

Round and round they go

Call them gato or chat

Tell you I will not

I will not throw away mon chat

I'm petty sure they made that entire song just so they make a Hamilton reference.

• Eek! 1

• 10 months later...