Stray Fawn Community

Falling Stars- A WC Fanfiction Game Thing

Broken

I think these were around last year or something. Anyways, it’s writing a warrior cats fanfiction. You do one to three paragraphs at a time (one line of dialogue is not a paragraph.). Also, you can’t continue the story if the last post was yours. I might post this on Quotev if anyone actually does it. You can create characters, but you have to stick to the story line. And stay within how the warriors world works. So no powers and stuff like that. There is a max of three main characters (characters in which the point of view of the chapters is. If that makes sense. Basically like how the new books are. It alternates between the three characters). If you want to end the chapter, you have to write at the end of your paragraph that it is the end. Also, don’t randomly pop in characters in the middle of something important. If I do put it in Quotev I might edit it a little if something doesn’t make sense. And the best thing about this is... you don’t have to wait for me to continue unlike my sims!

Basic info: They are at the lake territories, so all five clans are there. 

Sorry for a long intro, let’s begin.

Prologue

A grey she-cat walked through the snowy path to the glittering pool. The other medicine cats were already waiting.

”Hello Greyleaf.” An orange tom said, dipping his head.

”Hello Gorseheart. Shall we?” She asked, looking at the pool. The other cats nodded their heads and dipped their noses in the pool.

• Eek! 1

Just now, Flour said:

I don’t know what to write oof

Just think of anything. How would you hope the story would continue? You could make them have some crazy dream, or no dream at all.

It had been moons since the vision yet Greyleaf still woke up in the night sweating because of it. The worst part was that she had no idea what it meant. Greyleaf was an experienced medicine cat but she lacked great skill in deciphering starclan’ a vague messages, Gorseheart usually helped her with those but the Orange tom hadn’t been able to make any sense of it either. Both of them agreed that the dream was frightening. 
Greyleaf padded out of camp. She had gone herb gathering every day, hoping to receive new signs or find what was in the vision.. she remembered the two kits laying in a puddle of blood mewling. They had looked emaciated and dehydrated. They would need to be nursed back to health if.. well you know, they weren’t dead by the time she found them. She realized she had gotten distracted and wandered far from camp and near the border that lead into unoccupied territory. That’s when she heard it, two soft mewling voices.

her head snapped up and she looked around. Her paws carried her to the source of the mews, under a dead tree that had likely fallen during a storm. She saw what her vision had shown her exactly, two kits in a pool of blood. One was a light grey she kit with a white dot on her forehead, and the other was a black tom kit.  They mewed, smelling her scent and crying in hunger and despair.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

It had been moons since the vision yet Greyleaf still woke up in the night sweating because of it. The worst part was that she had no idea what it meant. Greyleaf was an experienced medicine cat but she lacked great skill in deciphering starclan’ a vague messages, Gorseheart usually helped her with those but the Orange tom hadn’t been able to make any sense of it either. Both of them agreed that the dream was frightening. 
Greyleaf padded out of camp. She had gone herb gathering every day, hoping to receive new signs or find what was in the vision.. she remembered the two kits laying in a puddle of blood mewling. They had looked emaciated and dehydrated. They would need to be nursed back to health if.. well you know, they weren’t dead by the time she found them. She realized she had gotten distracted and wandered far from camp and near the border that lead into unoccupied territory. That’s when she heard it, two soft mewling voices.

her head snapped up and she looked around. Her paws carried her to the source of the mews, under a dead tree that had likely fallen during a storm. She saw what her vision had shown her exactly, two kits in a pool of blood. One was a light grey she kit with a white dot on her forehead, and the other was a black tom kit.  They mewed, smelling her scent and crying in hunger and despair.

She rushed over to them, unsure of what to do. What would starclan want? Why do their messages have to be so vague! She looked around for other cats but found no one. She grabbed some moss from a tree and soaked up some water from a nearby stream. She placed it in front of the kits, hoping they would drink it. Their soft mews pained her heart. If they died, it would be her fault. She attempted to search where the blood was from but found nothing. Perhaps it was the mother of the kits. Maybe she had started bleeding and had tried to find something to stop it. Maybe she was coming back for them. But she couldn’t risk it. She picked up the kits in her mouth and started heading back to Windclan.

8 hours ago, Broken said:

She rushed over to them, unsure of what to do. What would starclan want? Why do their messages have to be so vague! She looked around for other cats but found no one. She grabbed some moss from a tree and soaked up some water from a nearby stream. She placed it in front of the kits, hoping they would drink it. Their soft mews pained her heart. If they died, it would be her fault. She attempted to search where the blood was from but found nothing. Perhaps it was the mother of the kits. Maybe she had started bleeding and had tried to find something to stop it. Maybe she was coming back for them. But she couldn’t risk it. She picked up the kits in her mouth and started heading back to Windclan.

As Greyleaf padded into camp with the two kits, Gorseheart quickly approached her.

"Need help?" he asked, and when she nodded, he grabbed one of the kits and went into the medicine den with her. They started cleaning the kits, and Greyleaf wanted to claw out her tongue. As a medicine cat, she was used to seeing blood, but having to clean off a kit who was soaked it it? It was awful. At least it wasn't the kits blood. She was glad for that. After the kits were clean, they padded to the nursery looking for a queen that might nurse the kits. In the nursery were three queens. She only recognized one of the queens, the dappled cat Rollingcloud. She wondered who would be able to take the kits?

37 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

As Greyleaf padded into camp with the two kits, Gorseheart quickly approached her.

"Need help?" he asked, and when she nodded, he grabbed one of the kits and went into the medicine den with her. They started cleaning the kits, and Greyleaf wanted to claw out her tongue. As a medicine cat, she was used to seeing blood, but having to clean off a kit who was soaked it it? It was awful. At least it wasn't the kits blood. She was glad for that. After the kits were clean, they padded to the nursery looking for a queen that might nurse the kits. In the nursery were three queens. She only recognized one of the queens, the dappled cat Rollingcloud. She wondered who would be able to take the kits?

There was only one queen that didn't have kits at the moment, that was Hawkclaw. Who had a reputation for being a terrible mother, but she was the only choice as the two other Queens already had kits that were born recently.

Hawkclaw stared at the kits with disappointment, "More kits? Don't we already have enough?"

11 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

There was only one queen that didn't have kits at the moment, that was Hawkclaw. Who had a reputation for being a terrible mother, but she was the only choice as the two other Queens already had kits that were born recently.

Hawkclaw stared at the kits with disappointment, "More kits? Don't we already have enough?"

Grayleaf looked at her, disappointed. She hadn't told anycat about the vision yet. She couldn't start now, if anyone, Featherstar should be told first. "These kits were found in the forest, they need a queen to take care of them. Hawkclaw, your the only one that can take them. Besides, more kits means more apprentices to help out," Grayleaf told her. The Windclan camp was filling with more and more elders, all the apprentices would be helpful. "Please Hawkclaw, you wouldn't let some poor kits die, would you?" She pleaded.

1 minute ago, Skydra said:

Grayleaf looked at her, disappointed. She hadn't told anycat about the vision yet. She couldn't start now, if anyone, Featherstar should be told first. "These kits were found in the forest, they need a queen to take care of them. Hawkclaw, your the only one that can take them. Besides, more kits means more apprentices to help out," Grayleaf told her. The Windclan camp was filling with more and more elders, all the apprentices would be helpful. "Please Hawkclaw, you wouldn't let some poor kits die, would you?" She pleaded.

Hawkclaw scowled, but nodded her head, so Gorseheart and Greyleaf put down the kits. They laid there, mewing pitifully, until they smelled Hawkclaw's milk, and crawled froward eagerly.

"I wonder what they will be named.." Greyleaf said to Gorse heart.

5 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Hawkclaw scowled, but nodded her head, so Gorseheart and Greyleaf put down the kits. They laid there, mewing pitifully, until they smelled Hawkclaw's milk, and crawled froward eagerly.

"I wonder what they will be named.." Greyleaf said to Gorse heart.

“Well, since they’re now my responsibility I guess I will name them.” Hawkclaw hissed, obviously still annoyed with the fact that she had to take care of them. “I’ll name the grey one Silverkit and the black one Shadekit.” She said, barley looking at them.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Well, since they’re now my responsibility I guess I will name them.” Hawkclaw hissed, obviously still annoyed with the fact that she had to take care of them. “I’ll name the grey one Dovekit and the black one Crowkit.” She said, barley looking at them.

Greyleaf rolled her eyes, nodding.

"Thank you, Hawkclaw. Please just... take good care of them." Hawkclaw glared at her, so she felt it was best to leave.

Just now, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Greyleaf rolled her eyes, nodding.

"Thank you, Hawkclaw. Please just... take good care of them." HAwkclaw glared at her, so she felt it was best to leave.

She padded back to the medicine cat den and curled up. Oh starclan, I hope I made the right choice....

END OF PROLOGUE 

Just now, Broken said:

Ooh, I like those better. I’ll edit my paragraph.

Ok, I really liked silvermoon since the she-kit has a white spot on her head, and she's gray/silver. Shade is pretty obvious since he's a black kit XD

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

She padded back to the medicine cat den and curled up. Oh starclan, I hope I made the right choice....

END OF PROLOGUE 

CHAPTER ONE

Silverkit padded outside of the nursery, looking for her brother. It had been four moons since they had come to Windclan, and he was always getting into trouble. She scanned the clearing, and saw him chatting with one of the elders.

At least he isn't doing something bad... she thought. But I wish he would tell me where he was going..

Just now, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

CHAPTER ONE

Silverkit padded outside of the nursery, looking for her brother. It had been four moons since they had come to Windclan, and he was always getting into trouble. She scanned the clearing, and saw him chatting with one of the elders.

At least he isn't doing something bad... she thought. But I wish he would tell me where he was going..

"Hey! Shadekit! There you are!" She called to him. "Do you want to play hide and seek?" She asked, hoping she could explore the warriors den on "accident" if he said yes. Everytime she went over there, she was caught, this time she'd be extra quiet. "Come on, please!" She said, giving him a face he couldn't ever resist. "Why do you always have to do that? Fine, but can't you let Haypool finish his story first?" He asked her. "No! Now!" She said. Shadekit sighed and agreed to play.

Silverkit ran off but for some reason, her paws led her to the medicine cat den. "Huh, I wonder what it's like to help the clan," She said, padding inside. As she walked around she pawed at some herbs, which landed on her nose, she flicked it off, but some dust got in her nose and she sneezed. "Is someone here?" Called Grayleaf.