Stray Fawn Community

Falling Stars- A WC Fanfiction Game Thing

Broken

1 minute ago, Broken said:

I’m posting the prologue to Quotev. What should the description be?

Hm...

The clans have been at peace for many moons, and all is well.

Until a Windclan medicine cat named Greyleaf gets a prophecy, and changes everything.

Join Greyleaf on her journey to decode the prophecy, Silverkit on her journey to discover her path, and Shadekit on his journey to belong.

1 minute ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Hm...

The clans have been at peace for many moons, and all is well.

Until a Windclan medicine cat named Greyleaf gets a prophecy, and changes everything.

Join Greyleaf on her journey to decode the prophecy, Silverkit on her journey to discover her path, and Shadekit on his journey to belong.

All right. I put that as it. Fyi, my username on Quotev is Turtleleap. When I searched up Warrior cats in the fanfiction section, underneath the featured stories it was there.

16 minutes ago, Skydra said:

"Hey! Shadekit! There you are!" She called to him. "Do you want to play hide and seek?" She asked, hoping she could explore the warriors den on "accident" if he said yes. Everytime she went over there, she was caught, this time she'd be extra quiet. "Come on, please!" She said, giving him a face he couldn't ever resist. "Why do you always have to do that? Fine, but can't you let Haypool finish his story first?" He asked her. "No! Now!" She said. Shadekit sighed and agreed to play.

Silverkit ran off but for some reason, her paws led her to the medicine cat den. "Huh, I wonder what it's like to help the clan," She said, padding inside. As she walked around she pawed at some herbs, which landed on her nose, she flicked it off, but some dust got in her nose and she sneezed. "Is someone here?" Called Grayleaf.

Silverkit looked up in fear, hoping to not be scowled. She knew that Greyleaf wouldn’t but if her mother found out she would be in big trouble.

”Sorry Grayleaf... I was just interested in what you were doing. Please don’t tell Hawkclaw.”

Grayleaf looked at Silverkit skeptically then said, “It’s okay. I won’t tell her. Now, go play with your brother.” 
She nodded and scrambled out of the den.

Just now, Broken said:

All right. I put that as it. Fyi, my username on Quotev is Turtleleap. When I searched up Warrior cats in the fanfiction section, underneath the featured stories it was there.

Just found it! Ah I'm going to have to make an account on Quotev to follow the rest of the story (In case I miss anything here ^^) I'm already in love with these kits!

53 minutes ago, Broken said:

Silverkit looked up in fear, hoping to not be scowled. She knew that Greyleaf wouldn’t but if her mother found out she would be in big trouble.

”Sorry Grayleaf... I was just interested in what you were doing. Please don’t tell Hawkclaw.”

Grayleaf looked at Silverkit skeptically then said, “It’s okay. I won’t tell her. Now, go play with your brother.” 
She nodded and scrambled out of the den.

Silverkit ran out of the medicine cat den, looking for Shadekit. It was strange, it was as if ... she was meant to be there, she longed to find out what it would be like to be a medicine cat, to share tongues with Starclan, to help the clan, and gathering herbs. Maybe she could ask Grayleaf to take her to gather herbs! It would be her first time out of camp, and she was going to an apprentice in two moons anyway, it'd be good to know the territory, right?

She spotted Shadekit looking behind the warriors den, and raced over to scare him. "Boo!" She said. "AHH! Great Starclan, you scared me!" He told her. "Well, guess I found you," He mewed and tapped her on the shoulder.

8 minutes ago, Skydra said:

Silverkit ran out of the medicine cat den, looking for Shadekit. It was strange, it was as if ... she was meant to be there, she longed to find out what it would be like to be a medicine cat, to share tongues with Starclan, to help the clan, and gathering herbs. Maybe she could ask Grayleaf to take her to gather herbs! It would be her first time out of camp, and she was going to an apprentice in two moons anyway, it'd be good to know the territory, right?

She spotted Shadekit looking behind the warriors den, and raced over to scare him. "Boo!" She said. "AHH! Great Starclan, you scared me!" He told her. "Well, guess I found you," He mewed and tapped her on the shoulder.

She grinned at him and tilted her head curiously. “I’m thinking of becoming a medicine cat.” She admitted to him. He licked a paw and drew it over his ear, staring back at her in confusion. “Why would you want to do that when you could be my deputy?” Silverkit flinched “I don’t know.. it was a stupid thought.. forget about it” She Mumbled

7 minutes ago, Flour said:

She grinned at him and tilted her head curiously. “I’m thinking of becoming a medicine cat.” She admitted to him. He licked a paw and drew it over his ear, staring back at her in confusion. “Why would you want to do that when you could be my deputy?” Silverkit flinched “I don’t know.. it was a stupid thought.. forget about it” She Mumbled

"Alright. Maybe we can play clan!" Shadekit suggested eagerly.

"Sure. Can we ask Maplekit if she can play?" 

Shadekit looked down at his paws. "I guess..." Silverkit could tell something was wrong, but Shadekit didn't want to say. 

29 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Alright. Maybe we can play clan!" Shadekit suggested eagerly.

"Sure. Can we ask Maplekit if she can play?" 

Shadekit looked down at his paws. "I guess..." Silverkit could tell something was wrong, but Shadekit didn't want to say. 

Silver kit shook her head to clear her though. She padded over to Maplekit and asked her to play, she agreed and the three met near the nursery

Just now, Flour said:

Silver kit shook her head to clear her though. She padded over to Maplekit and asked her to play, she agreed and the three met near the nursery

"Want to play moss-ball?" She asked Maplekit. "Sure," The small she-kit squeaked. They tossed the ball of moss back and forth. Silverkit noticed how Shadekit seemed sort of sad, she knew something was wrong, why couldn't he just tell her? The sun was going down, and all three kits were starting to get drowsy, especially the younger Maplekit.

As they settled in to the moss next to Hawkclaw she whispered to Shadekit, "Hey, why do you look so sad? What is it? You know you can tell me, I'm your sister!" She poked him just to make sure he was awake. "Shadekit stop pretending," She scolded him. "Hmph," Was all he said. "Please? Why won't you tell me?" She asked.

Shadekit looked at Silverkit with a sad look in his eyes. "I don't know. You want to be medicine cat but I want you to be my deputy when I become leader. But I feel bad forcing you to be a warrior." He shoves his head into his paws.

"Will you two be silent?" Hawkclaw hisses at the two kits who quiet down instantly. Shadepaw goes to sleep almost instantly, happy to avoid that awkward conversation, but Silverkit stays awake. I don't want to make him sad and not go through with his dreams of being leader and deputy, but I want to follow my heart and become medicine cat. Arrgh! but the gentle lull of sleep closes her eyes and she goes to sleep.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Shadekit looked at Silverkit with a sad look in his eyes. "I don't know. You want to be medicine cat but I want you to be my deputy when I become leader. But I feel bad forcing you to be a warrior." He shoves his head into his paws.

"Will you two be silent?" Hawkclaw hisses at the two kits who quiet down instantly. Shadepaw goes to sleep almost instantly, happy to avoid that awkward conversation, but Silverkit stays awake. I don't want to make him sad and not go through with his dreams of being leader and deputy, but I want to follow my heart and become medicine cat. Arrgh! but the gentle lull of sleep closes her eyes and she goes to sleep.

When I said that it hadn't shown up for me yet lol

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Should we have this be the end of chapter 1? idk feels like a good place to end it 😛

• Paw up 1

chapter 2
Shadekit’s POV

‘’Wake up you two!’’ Snapped Hawkclaw. Shadekit sat up and rubbed his eyes with his paws. He could hear Silverkit whimper and her up as well, probably missing the nice soft warm moss. ‘’You two look horrible!’ She said as she started to roughly smooth down Shadekit’s fur with her tongue. ‘’You two are not going to embarrass me by looking unkempt!’’ She moves on to Silverkit while her 2 moon old kits stare at Shadekit and Silverkit with wide, suspicious eyes. Hawkclaw had always told them that they were better then her adopted kits, that they were true clan cats.

2 hours ago, Flour said:

chapter 2
Shadekit’s POV

‘’Wake up you two!’’ Snapped Hawkclaw. Shadekit sat up and rubbed his eyes with his paws. He could hear Silverkit whimper and her up as well, probably missing the nice soft warm moss. ‘’You two look horrible!’ She said as she started to roughly smooth down Shadekit’s fur with her tongue. ‘’You two are not going to embarrass me by looking unkempt!’’ She moves on to Silverkit while her 2 moon old kits stare at Shadekit and Silverkit with wide, suspicious eyes. Hawkclaw had always told them that they were better then her adopted kits, that they were true clan cats.

Shadekit and his sister were made fun if by the other kits, saying they should just go back to live like rouges. That’s why he always acted out and got in trouble, he was trying to prove that he was worthy of being a warrior. That he was just as good as every cat and that he could become leader. And he wanted his sister to be deputy so she wouldn’t have to be like how the kits thought they were. But once he found out she wanted to be medicine cat, that made him angry. How could she just give up on their dreams and go live in a dusty den with herbs? Didn’t she want to seem strong and capable?

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Shadepaw and his sister were made fun if by the other kits, saying they should just go back to live like rouges. That’s why he always acted out and got in trouble, he was trying to prove that he was worthy of being a warrior. That he was just as good as every cat and that he could become leader. And he wanted his sister to be deputy so she wouldn’t have to be like how the kits thought they were. But once he found out she wanted to be medicine cat, that made him angry. How could she just give up on their dreams and go live in a dusty den with herbs? Didn’t she want to seem strong and capable?

(Did they have their ceremony yet?

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

(Did they have their ceremony yet?

(No.. I accidentally put Shadepaw since I’m used to writing the characters starting as apprentices. I’ll edit it.)

• Paw up 1

Just now, Broken said:

(No.. I accidentally put Shadepaw since I’m used to writing the characters starting as apprentices. I’ll edit it.)

(It’s alright. I’m gonna start writting the next oart

• Paw up 1

Shadekit stared out from the nursery. Clanmates had started to gather in the clearing despite not being called too do so. Silverkit popped up besides him and squared her shoulders as the clan leader called for a meeting. Shadekit felt embarrassed as all cats eyes swiveled to them. He stepped into the clearing and towards the center of the crowd with Silverkit trailing after him. The ceremony went like all the others he had seen. He was assigned a mentor, Magpiefeathers, a grumpy she-cat who was supposedly a good hunter. Silver law’s pending decision still worried him but he internally breathed a huge breath of relief when she didn’t say anything about becoming a medicine cat and touched noses with her mentor Breezetail, a charming tom with speckled brown fur and soft blue eyes. The clan cheered their names, ‘’Shadepaw! Silver paw!’’ and then started to disperse, leaving the two new apprentices and their mentors.