Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
Applesauce

The Best Wanderer Competition

Recommended Posts

The idea is simple: You find a wanderer you think looks cool. Put them here, and once we have enough, we shall see if they are the coolest. 

 

RULES:

- Must must must be a wanderer. Iceberg nichelings don't count. Go out and find one or just have one appear randomly near your tribe. (you do NOT need to start a new tribe to do this)

- Must be within the time given. You will have to the end of this month. NO EXCEPTIONS! Also don't use screenshots of old nichelings. You must find the nicheling within the given time, not before or after. However, there is no way to tell, so just be cool and don't cheat. Tis just a game, afterall

- Only one contester per person

- If you would like to compete, react to this post with :Eek:. You have until the end of this month to enter a nicheling. After that, rejection. (Also you may want to enter yours a little early because of timezones)

- Once you have entered a nicheling, you cannot switch it out, so choose wisely

- You need 2 screenshots. One should look like the one below, and the other should be taken of the nicheling before you welcome them into your tribe

image.png.0bcb05b1bfd3ba188bb481268436877a.png

- Have fun. Failure to do so will result in a serious penalty 

Once we have everyone's I will make a poll. Everyone can vote on which one they think is the best, whether you competed or not. Just don't vote for yourself. This is the first time I'm doing anything like this, so if you have any questions or suggestions, please comment below. 

  • Eek! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does it have to be the first one you see or can it be any? I personally think if it was the first it would be much cooler to see all the strange nichelings and pick the coolest from those, but either way this sounds like fun :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems fun :) 

I hope this qualifies

Lentita the healing fruit thief

1999513048_Lentita(wandering).thumb.PNG.9691b58ea8af531cde6991b167120191.PNGLentita.thumb.PNG.7f4b95a96b4c31586063bedb523062d1.PNG

  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TundraKitsune said:

Seems fun :) 

I hope this qualifies

Lentita the healing fruit thief

1999513048_Lentita(wandering).thumb.PNG.9691b58ea8af531cde6991b167120191.PNGLentita.thumb.PNG.7f4b95a96b4c31586063bedb523062d1.PNG

Woah! She's awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Skydra said:

Does it have to be the first one you see or can it be any? I personally think if it was the first it would be much cooler to see all the strange nichelings and pick the coolest from those, but either way this sounds like fun :D

It can be any you find within the given time, but if you wanted you could share all the nichelings you found and ask which one is best out of those.

  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had one but I forgot to screenshot her cri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

perfect, i just found this girl today:

1300463965_Screenshot(899).thumb.png.d51ee4a52a9e33ed16dc3589524ff951.png

1654616745_Screenshot(900).thumb.png.2c4d406cdc9191cb5a3a566d67dd9f19.png

i love her so much tyuiftgyhujikol

157106457_Screenshot(901).thumb.png.0ea3f01b264e41d4e571ee603d134657.png

  • Paw up 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shoot, okay, uhm, okay, I'm gonna play niche now and pray for a nice wanderer because I want to WIN WIN WIN

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Possum Girl said:

perfect, i just found this girl today:

1300463965_Screenshot(899).thumb.png.d51ee4a52a9e33ed16dc3589524ff951.png

1654616745_Screenshot(900).thumb.png.2c4d406cdc9191cb5a3a566d67dd9f19.png

i love her so much tyuiftgyhujikol

157106457_Screenshot(901).thumb.png.0ea3f01b264e41d4e571ee603d134657.png

oh and uh, this isnt important, but-

i named her after Mitski (i just added a 'U' in there), who is a really talented musical artist and i listen to Strawberry Blonde and Nobody more than i would like to admit

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would you mind mentioning me tomorrow before you close submissions? I technically have a submission (he's not very cool though :(), so I want to make sure I get him submitted in time, but I want to try and find a better wanderer in the time remaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sky said:

Would you mind mentioning me tomorrow before you close submissions? I technically have a submission (he's not very cool though :(), so I want to make sure I get him submitted in time, but I want to try and find a better wanderer in the time remaining.

Yeah, no problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2020 at 1:10 PM, TundraKitsune said:

Seems fun :) 

I hope this qualifies

Lentita the healing fruit thief

1999513048_Lentita(wandering).thumb.PNG.9691b58ea8af531cde6991b167120191.PNGLentita.thumb.PNG.7f4b95a96b4c31586063bedb523062d1.PNG

isnt this one kinda cheating? i saw this nicheling in a post from 2019, and youre supposed to find one from the time this topic was posted to the end of the month

sorry if i sound rude, just pointing it out

385494323_cheatymccheaty.thumb.png.41643ee293b0b99ccf18173c2c6ca074.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, YambOwO said:

I forgot to take a screenshot of a wanderer before I invited them in, does this mean I can't use them?

No, you can't

11 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

isnt this one kinda cheating? i saw this nicheling in a post from 2019, and youre supposed to find one from the time this topic was posted to the end of the month

sorry if i sound rude, just pointing it out

385494323_cheatymccheaty.thumb.png.41643ee293b0b99ccf18173c2c6ca074.png

Yes thank you. This does not count because it was taken a while ago.

Since everyone seems to be in a big rush, would you guys like an extension? You guys who have already submitted a nicheling would be able to submit another one if you wanted and those who haven't found one or forgot to take a screenshot would be given more time. Any questions?

Like this post for 1 week extension

Love this post for 2 week extension

and Thumbs up if you think an extension is unnecessary 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Possum Girl said:

isnt this one kinda cheating? i saw this nicheling in a post from 2019, and youre supposed to find one from the time this topic was posted to the end of the month

sorry if i sound rude, just pointing it out

385494323_cheatymccheaty.thumb.png.41643ee293b0b99ccf18173c2c6ca074.png

 

1 hour ago, Applesauce said:

Yes thank you. This does not count because it was taken a while ago.

Oh, I didn't see that clause. Entirely on me, I basically just skim-read the first post. Sorry

  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Oh, I didn't see that clause. Entirely on me, I basically just skim-read the first post. Sorry

no worries. we'll probably be doing an extension so you can submit another within a week or two

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My urge to try and submit Mayonnaise is rising- but I don't have any screenshots from before she was found so fgvfhyu lemme just,, see if I can find another

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, extension please! My wanderer isn't very good :( I might not have time to submit him anyways since I just arrived at a hotel for vacation. I do have my laptop but it'll probably be late tonight when I can get it out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Me crying in not having a screenshot of the wanderer with the same name and looks as my world of Warcraft character)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sky said:

Yes, extension please! My wanderer isn't very good :( I might not have time to submit him anyways since I just arrived at a hotel for vacation. I do have my laptop but it'll probably be late tonight when I can get it out

 

1 hour ago, E E E E E E (Ireland) said:

(Me crying in not having a screenshot of the wanderer with the same name and looks as my world of Warcraft character)

 

23 minutes ago, Certified Baguette Lover said:

when you don’t have the time to start up a Niche game because it’s almost time for you to go to bed and you want to join this contest 😔

Ok there is an official one week extension. Last until August 8th. Remember, if you guys don’t find a good wanderer and you enjoying this contest, we can always make another. Yous who’ve already submitted can submit another if you find one you like more.

  • Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...