Stray Fawn Community

The Spread - Disease RP

Pancake

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

1 month

You wake up, You we’re sitting under a tree, it had been a few weeks since you had docked.

Jasmine was sitting on the dock and Swinging her legs in the water, looking up at the clouds.

11 minutes ago, Pancake said:

You wake up, You we’re sitting under a tree, it had been a few weeks since you had docked.

Jasmine was sitting on the dock and Swinging her legs in the water, looking up at the clouds.

Lil looked up at the trees and hummed quietly. She let her brown eyes fall halfway closed as she enjoyed the sense of calm settling over her.

25 minutes ago, Flour said:

Lil looked up at the trees and hummed quietly. She let her brown eyes fall halfway closed as she enjoyed the sense of calm settling over her.

It was a palm tree.

this was great..

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

She leaned her head against the bark and sighed.

There was a soft singing coming from somewhere around where Jasmine was.

“We were playing in the sand.. and you found a little band.. you told me you fell in love with it, hadn’t gone as I planned...”

Soft humming

“when you had to bid adu-oooo-ooo-oo.. said your never lovin’ youuu-uuu-uuu.. I wondered if I could hold it and fall in love with it too-ooo-ooo.. you told me to buy a pony but all I wanted was youuu...”

More humming.

19 minutes ago, Pancake said:

There was a soft singing coming from somewhere around where Jasmine was.

“We were playing in the sand.. and you found a little band.. you told me you fell in love with it, hadn’t gone as I planned...”

Soft humming

“when you had to bid adu-oooo-ooo-oo.. said your never lovin’ youuu-uuu-uuu.. I wondered if I could hold it and fall in love with it too-ooo-ooo.. you told me to buy a pony but all I wanted was youuu...”

More humming.

She chuckled softly, brushing a strand of light blue hair behind her ear before getting to her feet, blinking a few times as her head spun lightly from getting up so quickly. Once she had steadied herself she walks over to Jas with her snake (who’s name I forgot-) wrapped around her waist.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She chuckled softly, brushing a strand of light blue hair behind her ear before getting to her feet, blinking a few times as her head spun lightly from getting up so quickly. Once she had steadied herself she walks over to Jas with her snake (who’s name I forgot-) wrapped around her waist.

(Snek’s name is Lelo)

”Oh! Hi Lil.” Jas said, looking up at you, resting her feet in the water.

• Paw up 1

Just now, Pancake said:

(Snek’s name is Lelo)

”Oh! Hi Lil.” Jas said, looking up at you, resting her feet in the water.

‘’Your singing was nice.’’ She commented, sitting next to her and letting her legs dangle over the side of the dock.

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Your singing was nice.’’ She commented, sitting next to her and letting her legs dangle over the side of the dock.

She blushed slightly.

”Thanks.” She smiled.

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

She blushed slightly.

”Thanks.” She smiled.

She smiles and leans back, her soft hair having not been tied back in a ponytail just yet waved gently in the soft breeze.

Just now, Flour said:

She smiles and leans back, her soft hair having not been tied back in a ponytail just yet waved gently in the soft breeze.

Jas giggled and kicked some water at you.

it just hit your legs.

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

Jas giggled and kicked some water at you.

it just hit your legs.

She scoffed. ‘’Hey you got water on me .’’ She said as if it weren’t obvious, elbowing her gently on the shoulder

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...